NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

Thee's nothing new in the FB group run by his wife, if that' what you're asking. She posts pictures of him every now and then, otherwise it's just a bunch of other missing cases posted.

But, absolutely nothing new about his case. Is there even an active investigation?

BBM
I suppose someone can call SCPD and ask.

Beamie ----is that the secret or members only FB group ? I have only seen her public one. With the weather finally turning maybe there will be some searches. I have not seen any posters at LI RR stations.
Maybe it would be a good idea to have new posters made up with possible new "looks" for Rob. Maybe if he has a beard or shaved his head etc.

The secret group. I have do idea why she chooses to keep the group secret

I wonder if Josh and Jackie are going to do a show on this ? I am thinking back of all that went on here on WS but all the inaction in other areas.....we asked a lot of questions--myself in particular---there were alot of "guests" who sat and observed....we had no verified insiders but a lot of pot-stirrers who seemed to be connected in some way to the people immediately involved.

Am I the only one who is in the secret group (why is it a secret??).
There's nothing new. And by nothing, I mean nothing

Am I the only one who is in the secret group (why is it a secret??).
There's nothing new. And by nothing, I mean nothing
I am also... it really is a big nothing. I don't understand, I was local, willing to go look ... then nothing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm not in the secret group. Next month is the anniversary---- maybe Ida will re-ignite a search ?? I would doubt it though...any questions put forth here were shot down it seems.....would love to know what the search dogs found at the train station.

She never ever talk about him. I mean, she posts pictures. But never any articles. Never any updates

She never ever talk about him. I mean, she posts pictures. But never any articles. Never any updates

I’m not in the top secret group. You must be special.
So the 5 year (omg!) anniversary is coming up...anything planned?

Rob’s case brought me to WS. I still hope there is a chance that one day he will see his family. Naive, i guess.

Lol! I'm not special. Just someone who managed to sneak in.

But, as as I said, it seems like she's given up/don't care

it does seem that way..........as though she reported him missing ...SM jumped in and Broadcast Media and she was like "Wait...what ??? People have questions ???"

Momoffour.....this case brought me on WS too !!!

I remember when the thread first started. Real flurry of activity and has has had sporadic activity ever since. One of those head scratching cases. Anyone remember what the "hot button" discussions were that seemed to get the pot stirring crowd irritated? My years of experience tell me that any time something seems to irritate the deflectors and re-directors, you are probably on the right track.

I sure do Trackergd !!!! Probably b/c I caught a little shrapnel from asking so many questions ! The issues of his drug abuse were first asked many times and strongly denied...then it came to light that yes--- there was an issue. One of the big ones was Ida's behavior----she took the daughter to a Justin Bieber (IIRC) concert a few days after he was reported missing, she did not appear to go to the Union for any help. There are more than 10K people in that Union---- you think people wouldn't offer to help ? Or their families ???

I wonder if we will ever know what happened to him? I really thought, when he first disappeared, that he would turn up pretty quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back