NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliza-- I was wondering this morning in fact-if a second car had been at the train station. RM put his bike in the GTO and switched to another car and left. Or the bike was already in a second car.

Well they say its a HOMICIDE!
What if he was never at the train station? Could be.. His car was placed there after the fact. I wonder how long this man has been deceased.

It could be a homeless person, and I don't think an age has been given so possibly a young adult. --tapping fingers on my cawfee mug---I see Eliza's thought thread (for lack of better words). I think RM would be indoors-hotel, apartment etc.

for some reason I hear the the godfather theme in my head1

Eileen, not sure if you know long island but the wantagh expwy is very far from the deer park train station. Definitely not an easy bike ride. Actually, its not even possible to ride a bike from deer park to wantagh. Its all highway travel.

I don't think he was at the train station at all I do think his car was placed there. And I find it odd a family member finds the car! especially when his wife said he never parks there.

don't you all think they need the dogs to go to that scrap place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa