Recovered/Located Ny - Rose Mudd, 38, Thomas Mudd Iii, 10, Buffalo, 6 Jun 2018

This is a picture of a 'similar' 2010 Chevy Cobalt I got on line. Hers is GREEN though.
I did not see where they were showing it anywhere. Plus no where do I see it mentioned if it is a 2-door or a 4-door. They do make a 2-door as well. My guess she would have bought a 4-door.
New York plate # EXF-4670.

upload_2018-6-7_4-44-5.jpeg

On the Buffalo PD FB page there are many comments from 7 hours ago saying they are safe, that apparently the husband posted it on his personal page. HOWEVER...it has NOT been reported by Buff PD or the news that they are safe. In fact, I just saw it on the news in Rochester this morning that they are missing.. So...I don't know what to think. Guess it's a wait and see situation.

I'm local and can confirm as of 7am est, they are still listed as missing from the Buffalo PD. So something seems off about it.

Welcome to WS Teinhiple! Glad you joined!
Thank you for the info!
I agree, it's strange the Buffalo PD hasn't confirmed, if in found they were found last night.
Hope to hear they are safe soon!

Weird, The Action Niagara Falls reported 30 minutes ago that they were found safe. Yet WHEC TV reported 15 minutes ago that they are missing.

Yes very strange because even the Buffalo police are saying they can't comment as its ongoing when speaking to them.
I'd think that if they were found, Buffalo PD would be the first to update the situation.

The silence from LE is weird...I am surprised they haven't updated this morning, one way or another. They are being flooded with FB comments...you would think they would respond.

Yea, LE hasn't updated Facebook. Only news stories this morning saying they were still missing.

There's unconfirmed reports now stating that she was seen dropping her son off at school. So, not really sure what's going on.

From FB comments, I am going to go with they are safe and perhaps she left and took him for private/personal reasons.
My opinion.

From FB comments, I am going to go with they are safe and perhaps she left and took him for private/personal reasons.
My opinion.

I would agree with that opinion for sure.

Edited to add:

My only issue is that if she is safe and sound, why hasn't she come forward to say something so authorities and news outlets know?

Last edited:
As of 10:15am the PD has no update, per a PM to them that I saw.

As of 10:15am the PD has no update, per a PM to them that I saw.

I just find it odd, that cheektowaga Facebook, is saying they were found safe last night. But yet, PD has no update... I'm confused.

This all confusing. I hope they truly are safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back