GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

MEDFORD, New York (WABC) -- Dante Taylor, convicted of the murder of a 21-year-old Medford mother, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole Friday.

A jury found Taylor, of Mastic, guilty of first and second degree murder, and attempted rape in the first degree in the death of Sarah Goode.

He was convicted on June 16.

Goode, 21, of Medford, was a medical technician and a mother of a young daughter. She vanished after attending a party on June 7, 2014.

Goode was found by a volunteer search party in the woods near Camden Court in Medford on June 12, 2014. She had been stabbed more than 40 times.

Taylor was arrested in Vero Beach, Fla., a month later on an unrelated warrant.

It is the maximum sentence for the first-degree murder conviction.

http://abc7ny.com/news/dante-taylor-gets-life-without-parole-in-murder-of-sarah-goode/1448294/

https://patch.com/new-york/easthamp...young-long-island-mother-found-dead-in-prison

DANTE TAYLOR FOUND DEAD!

ALDEN, NY – The Long Island man convicted of murdering 21-year-old Sarah Goode in 2014 was found dead Saturday at the upstate prison where he was serving life without parole.

The New York State Department of Corrections has not said how 22-year-old Dante Taylor died at the maximum security Wende Correctional Facility in upstate Alden, just outside Buffalo.

https://patch.com/new-york/easthamp...young-long-island-mother-found-dead-in-prison

DANTE TAYLOR FOUND DEAD!

ALDEN, NY – The Long Island man convicted of murdering 21-year-old Sarah Goode in 2014 was found dead Saturday at the upstate prison where he was serving life without parole.

The New York State Department of Corrections has not said how 22-year-old Dante Taylor died at the maximum security Wende Correctional Facility in upstate Alden, just outside Buffalo.

I hate to be so cold but if he committed suicide I’ll be pissed [emoji34] he didn’t deserve an easy way out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hate to be so cold but if he committed suicide I’ll be pissed [emoji34] he didn’t deserve an easy way out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
As awful as it makes me I hope he suffered

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Either way...he was a disgusting coward, murderer.

Trash took itself out.

Snip

Taylor was pronounced dead at 11:51 a.m. Saturday at a hospital in Erie County, said an official with the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.

The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner, the official said.

A Facebook page set up by Goode’s family had a post that read in part, “The monster who so violently ended Sarah’s young life will no longer breathe another breath, will no longer see another day, will no longer have the privilege of living a life — something he made certain she could not do.

“Sarah’s beauty is eternal. Her laugh is unforgettable. Her memories are carved in the hearts of all whom she met.”

http://www.newsday.com/beta/long-is...iller-dies-in-prison-officials-say-1.14406879

Dante Taylor, convicted killer, dies in prison, officials say

Dante Taylor, the Mastic man who was convicted of murder in the fatal stabbing of Sarah Goode, has died in an upstate New York prison, officials confirmed. Taylor was sentenced last year to life without parole for Goode's murder.

Dante Taylor at Suffolk County Court in Riverhead on July 29, 2016, when he was sentenced to life without parole for killing Sarah Goode. Photo Credit: James Carbone

By Nicole Fuller and Andrew Smith nicole.fuller@newsday.com, andrew.smith@newsday.com 

NicoleFuller
Updated October 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Dante Taylor, the Mastic man serving a life sentence in prison for the murder of a young Medford mother, died Saturday in an upstate New York hospital, officials confirmed Monday.

Taylor, 22, was sentenced last year to life in prison without parole for the 2014 stabbing death of Sarah Goode, 21.

The ex-Marine was pronounced dead at 11:51 a.m. Saturday at a hospital in Erie County

They have not released that information yet. Usually when it is a suicide the jail releases that information right away.

In my time zone, DATELINE NBC is now airing re ^ this case

Finally caught it OnDemand today !! What a great family........Boy do I remember how I scrutinized all the party-goers on their SM !!!!

Finally caught it OnDemand today !! What a great family........Boy do I remember how I scrutinized all the party-goers on their SM !!!!

I think we all did. All out of concern for SG.

Still no COD. Interesting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan