NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

The couple got together in 2018 and share two daughters ... cassie/Instagram
Alex Fine, Cassie Ventura and daughters

A sweet family photo. I hope they are happy and can live in peace. Her husband has beautiful eyes.

Misa Hylton, the mother of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ son Justin Combs, says her ‘heart goes out’ to Cassie Ventura in wake of the release of surveillance video footage showing Combs physically assaulting Ventura in 2016.

“I am heartbroken that Cassie must relive the horror of her abuse, and my heart goes out to her,” she wrote on Instagram. “I know exactly how she feels, and through my empathy, it has triggered my own trauma.”

Hylton dated Combs in the early 1990s. Justin Combs is their only child.

Misa Hylton, the mother of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ son Justin Combs, says her ‘heart goes out’ to Cassie Ventura in wake of the release of surveillance video footage showing Combs physically assaulting Ventura in 2016.

“I am heartbroken that Cassie must relive the horror of her abuse, and my heart goes out to her,” she wrote on Instagram. “I know exactly how she feels, and through my empathy, it has triggered my own trauma.”

Hylton dated Combs in the early 1990s. Justin Combs is their only child.

He abused her too?

Should be in prison

Do you think they could have found it at his house? They took every type of recorded info from his house. In the raid photos you can see the damage in his media room and office.
I came looking to explain why the tape was just released, and who is behind it, and I agree with you.

The tape itself, IMO, is water too long under the bridge: too old for LE to use for prosecution, and I've not heard that Cassie ever went to police, anyway.

I think because the search was led by Homeland Security, it was because of allegations of sex trafficking, that is their priority. Also, sexual exploitation of minors. IMO, they were probably looking for security footage shot inside Diddly's own homes.

I speculate LE acquired the video as part of those raids and leaked it to CNN because they can't use it themselves...but it is a warning, there is more to come. And even though people are willing to be bought off, that won't work to keep his image up, anymore.

JMO

Any statute of limitations on kidnapping in California? Could he possibly be charged with that given he clearly knocks her out and drags her from the elevator back to the room in the hotel? IMO, I really want to see him face judicial music for this abhorrent attack on her.

They need to nail this guy in a court of law.

Sad that in spite of all that money and fame, he turned out to be such a weak, insecure *advertiser censored*.
IMO, he didn't become rich and famous by promoting an angelic, or even boy scout image...he was the ultimate bad boy, his music is associated with violence, prison, drugs, treating women badly, pointless extravagence, arrogance and untouchability: gangsta rap. His first mammoth hit is far too rude to quote, but look up Can't Nobody Hold Me Down, and it's all there, everything he became.

And that's exactly why he became so popular, so rich and so famous.

Some of his biggest competitors were murdered - and he was implicated - or they OD'd or were imprisoned, so he's a legend as one of the few survivors of the original rap movement, before Drake and Taylor Swift sanitized it.

Yet, critizing his music has always been vorboten because...well, people can decide that for themselves.

JMO

April Lampros, in a claim filed in the Supreme Court of New York County, alleges that Combs promised to mentor her and provide industry connections before he became “aggressive” and “coercive.” She is the sixth woman to detail assault allegations against Combs in a lawsuit, accusations that Combs has denied in previous statements. (Supreme Court is a trial court in New York state.)

The same pattern as Cosby.

“I’m famous. I can help your career. Come to my place and we’ll talk. Here honey have a drink and we’ll get down to business”.

No intention of helping their careers, drug them, assault them and send them away.

Disgusting. Take what they want and leave the women drugged, dazed and confused and broken.

There will be more…much more now that the tap has begun to drip.

Diddy’s in big trouble and he knows it.

MOO

Any statute of limitations on kidnapping in California? Could he possibly be charged with that given he clearly knocks her out and drags her from the elevator back to the room in the hotel? IMO, I really want to see him face judicial music for this abhorrent attack on her.

They need to nail this guy in a court of law.

Since the attack happened when SC knew he was on camera (it's a hotel, after all) ... what has he done 'off' camera ? :eek:

The "casting couch" has been a toxic condition in the entertainment industry for over a century. Old traditions die hard.

Here I thought the "CC" was only in the film business.
I didn't realize that applied to the music industry as well ?
Lots of shady goings on, and people on power & ego trips.
Omo.

Here I thought the "CC" was only in the film business.
I didn't realize that applied to the music industry as well ?
Lots of shady goings on, and people on power & ego trips.
Omo.
I think in the music biz they are called groupies, and there's no expectation the star will do anything for the groupie except tolerate their presence.

IMO, this is the reason so many untalented men want to be musicians...

JMO

Federal investigators are preparing to bring accusers of music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs before a federal grand jury, two sources familiar with the probe tell CNN — signaling the US Justice Department is moving toward potentially seeking an indictment of Combs.

Possible witnesses have been notified by investigators that they could be brought in to testify in front of a federal grand jury in New York City, according to one source. Bringing individuals who have filed civil lawsuits against Combs before a grand jury would mark a significant escalation in the government’s ongoing investigation involving the producer and Bad Boy Records founder.

Combs has been named in eight civil lawsuits since November – seven directly accusing him of sexual assault. One of the eight lawsuits, filed by former girlfriend Cassie Ventura, has been settled. Another lawsuit accused his son Christian Combs of sexual assault, and Sean Combs is accused of aiding and abetting…

Federal agents are in possession of video taken inside of Combs’ recently searched residences, a source said. It’s unclear whether the video was seized during the raids, or whether investigators obtained video from individuals they have been questioning.

“They are contacting people that they’ve found on the tapes,” a source told CNN.

Last edited:
This article came out yesterday and has detailed information on the accusations against SC along with a LOT of background information.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Withergaming101
Back