NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As old as Sweat looks for 35, this one ^^ looks too old to be Sweat to me

Despite an explosion of speculation on television and social media, suspects in the theft of winter jackets from Island Activewear are not U.S. fugitives, says Charlottetown Police Services

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/News/Local/2015-06-16/article-4184010/No-U.S.-fugitives-on-P.E.I./1

told ya dog........now go button your shirt!!!! :D

So there is a silver lining. Island Activewear just got more free exposure/publicity than they could probably ever afford to buy!

If they're not Matt and Sweat, (although I see some resemblances, I really don't think they are), those guys are going to get caught very soon IMO. Their pictures are plastered all over every media outlet because of their likeness to the escapees. Someone will definitely ID them.

I thought from the moment of the sons interview, with vauge references to threats, and family loyality I believet he husband is invovled, that there were threats, and she is not saying anything like that now. LE is clueless, and her son and husband are still out there.

I think she is afraid to tell about any threats casue she fears her son might get hurt. I continue to have empathy for her, I think there is far more to this than the way it is played now, they threatened her family. I think that night she told them and got escalated when she was telling them and ended up hospitlaized.

I think they are enjoying cocktails somewhere, changing their hair color, names, and looking forward to some time away from the dugeno!!!!

Just think. Those shoplifters were being considered by some to be the murderers. They could have gone down in a hail of bullets if they had done something weird. I wonder if they are reconsidering their life choices now. Lol

Just think. Those shoplifters were being considered by some to be the murderers. They could have gone down in a hail of bullets if they had done something weird. I wonder if they are reconsidering their life choices now. Lol

The resemeblence was uncanny. They all looked scary to me and looked mafia type.

Being store owner is a dangerous job.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Sheriff Favro: Husband visited Mitchell this morning, described visit as "nothing unusual" #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 0 favorites
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 5m5 minutes ago

Clinton County Sheriff: Mitchell likely to be moved back to Rensselaer to maintain safe, secure operation of jail facility #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 1 favorite

Lawyer for Tillie, Stephen Johnson on CNN right now. Stated Lyle is standing by his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg