Identified! NY - Staten Island, WhtFem 16-27, UP2689, scorpion tattoo, ring watch, dress, sneakers, Sep'91 - Christine Belusko

Thank you for doing all that you do.

I have a question, is there a person to contact in regards to an "estimate" ie, to find out how much it would cost for a specific dna test, or if it's possible to get a dna reconstruction for a cold case that's got some various restrictions to it? I wasn't sure if it's a situation where we contact Othram to "get a quote" or how that works? If the persons family would like to get a specific DNA profile or item ran and the detectives don't have the budget but allow us to privately fund it? Has that ever been done? Thank you so much!
Othram can't work outside of law enforcement. We can help law enforcement find funding, but we have to onboard the case from law enforcement.

Othram can't work outside of law enforcement. We can help law enforcement find funding, but we have to onboard the case from law enforcement.
Ahh I see, so if LE reaches out to you, we can have it tested? That's awesome info, thank you for responding! I'll contact the detectives asap. <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back