NY - Suspect in custody after 3-year old found dead with head and neck injuries - Mar 18, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

EAST FLATBUSH, Brooklyn (PIX11) – A 3-year-old child was found dead in a Brooklyn apartment Sunday night, according to the NYPD.

Victim Denim Brown’s 24-year-old mother left him with a 66-year-old neighbor at the building on New York Ave. near Snyder Ave. in East Flatbush so she could go out to dinner, NYPD Chief of Department Joseph Kenny said at a Thursday news briefing.

The neighbor had been watching Denim on and off for over two years, Kenny added.
Suspected killer’s brothers were ones who found 3-year-old Denim Brown drowned in tub

The mother of a Brooklyn man charged with beating and drowning a 3-year-old neighbor he was baby-sitting says she feels “ashamed” of her son, adding, “The whole family is sad.”
[snip]
“It’s the devil came into my son and did that,” James’ mother, who asked that she not be identified by name, told The Post. “That’s not him. I feel horrible.
[snip]
She said her son’s life began to spiral downward when he began smoking the synthetic drug K-2.

“He started smoking that thing two years ago. He worked at the Bowery Mission,” she said. “A year and a half ago, they gave him an ultimatum — either go to a program or get fired. He picked the program. When he came back, I really didn’t see a big change. His mental state was not right.”
Mom of NYC baby-sitter charged with beating, drowning death of 3-year-old in his care says ‘the devil came into my son’

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back