NY - Syracuse man charged with sexually abusing dog

poco said:
I sleep with my dog every night - you gotta problem with that?

You know it's the most loving, natural thing to share your bed with someone you love....according to MJ.

This is SO gross! Speechless here, too. :eek:

Casshew said:
.. you have to wonder what the hell has been happening in his life...
That's what I was thinking. Kids act out, oftentimes mimicking things that have happened to them.

I remember reading about this Syracuse story. It was also said that the dog had an outfit on. Okay, we all realize that this whole thing is gross. But, I am also wondering about the wife. She goes into their bedroom, sees her husband having sex with a dressed-up dog, and then she goes and calls the police. He gets arrested, makes bail and, they are back together, living as a family. What I mean is, how can she have sex with a man who she has seen having sex with a dog???????? Is it me?

jannuncutt said:
I remember reading about this Syracuse story. It was also said that the dog had an outfit on. Okay, we all realize that this whole thing is gross. But, I am also wondering about the wife. She goes into their bedroom, sees her husband having sex with a dressed-up dog, and then she goes and calls the police. He gets arrested, makes bail and, they are back together, living as a family. What I mean is, how can she have sex with a man who she has seen having sex with a dog???????? Is it me?
aaaaaaahahahahahahahahh! Amazing, isn't it?

We had a guy in our neighborhood known as the dog raper. He would dognap dogs out of yards and go park with them. The cops were on to him. More than once they caught him making out with some poor pooch. He is lucky the neighbors didn't tar and feather him. I wish they would have!!!

There was one woman who went after him though. She spotted him walking one of her golden retrievers and came to a screeching halt, jumped out of her van, and said, "That's my dog you've got there!" The dog was terrified of him, and pulling away from him on the leash. The woman demanded he give her the dog immediately, which he did, and she promptly called police. She never did find the other retriever who was dognapped at the same time.

Then across town in another community a woman went out to her patio one fine spring morning and spotted her neighbor doing it with a Shetland pony in his carport. She freaked and called cops.

I don't know what to say about women who go back with these sickos. It is bad enough when they go back after they know they've been cheating on them, but at least somewhat understanding, depending on the circumstances. But these guys going out drugging and battering and raping ...... what is left to love? Groooooooosssssssssss!

Goody said:
Then across town in another community a woman went out to her patio one fine spring morning and spotted her neighbor doing it with a Shetland pony in his carport.

Goody, I firmly believe that it should be legal to just shoot this guy on sight.

I can top this story...
Any of you that live in So. Ca. might remember this one.
A few years ago a man was caught at Mojave Narrows Regional Park, in the Victor Valley, having sex with a horse. They have horses to rent there and someone caught him in a marsh having sex with it! I can't remember what happened to him after he was arrested, but he was caught again doing the same thing.
Anyone know how to do a search on that story? I wish I remembered the dates.
That poor horse......

Jeana (DP) said:
Goody, I firmly believe that it should be legal to just shoot this guy on sight.
LOL! I know. It takes all kinds to make the world go round, they say, but can you imagine? Sipping your coffee on the patio one fine spring morning and catching a gander at some smuck doing his pony in the next yard? How disgusting!!!

rosario_c said:
I can top this story...
Any of you that live in So. Ca. might remember this one.
A few years ago a man was caught at Mojave Narrows Regional Park, in the Victor Valley, having sex with a horse. They have horses to rent there and someone caught him in a marsh having sex with it! I can't remember what happened to him after he was arrested, but he was caught again doing the same thing.
Anyone know how to do a search on that story? I wish I remembered the dates.
That poor horse......
And we wonder where all the good ones have gone. hahahahahahahahah! Yep, there's some real sickos out there. Can you imagine trying to get a divorce because you caught your husband doing it with the family pet?

I don't have a clue how you would research that one without pulling up some really disgusting sites. Yuck!

I live in a military town with lots of young single sailors. Once I took one of our cats to the vet and he started telling me how he always carefully checked the female dogs of single sailors. He said it was very common. Well, needless to say, he freaked me out and I see a different vet now! LOL

Why don't these sickos just watch American Pie and do it with a pie or a dead chicken or be a man and use your hand.That poor dog.And I wouldn't be surprised to see later that this guy has molested his kids too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back