Found Safe NY - Travis, 25, Deanna, 24, & Cooper Reynolds, 19 mos, Utica, 5 Feb 2018

I think you posted this in the wrong thread, but I am glad to hear Zachary has been located and is in good health- yay! I love to see folks found safe! <3

Oh geez...I guess I should read what I post.

I think I'm out on this one. Family apparently wants to know where these three are located, yet didn't go public for days and now doesn't want to give out additional information/answer pertinent questions. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, IMO. Maybe this couple is not missing at all, but simply are not wanting contact with her side of the family. If one or both of these parents have custody of the baby which they apparently do, I'm not so sure they are actually "missing". Unless one of the extended family members releases more information, I'm off to another case.

All :moo:

I think I'm out on this one. Family apparently wants to know where these three are located, yet didn't go public for days and now doesn't want to give out additional information/answer pertinent questions. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, IMO. Maybe this couple is not missing at all, but simply are not wanting contact with her side of the family. If one or both of these parents have custody of the baby which they apparently do, I'm not so sure they are actually "missing". Unless one of the extended family members releases more information, I'm off to another case.

All :moo:

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

A quick refresher course in our social media rules.

We do not allow any Facebook page unless it is a law enforcement, mainstream media outlet, or is an official page put up by the family of the victim. In this case Websleuths would need to approve any official pages before you are allowed to post.

Thanks,
Tricia

Something about this makes me feel like a narcissist trying to reel someone in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smells fishy up in here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Has the Military pronounced them missing? Are they still officially on vacation? Maybe a family issue and they left and haven&#8217;t wanted contact with NY family?

Has the Military pronounced them missing? Are they still officially on vacation? Maybe a family issue and they left and haven&#8217;t wanted contact with NY family?
I have looked, and have not been able to locate an AWOL listing for him. I have no idea if they were on official vacation, how long they had been in NY nor when he was expected back. Information is very difficult to find.

Everyone,

I am truly at my wit's end. I have had to remove over 20 posts just now all talking about the "crazy Facebook page" or discussing what the admins do on the Facebook page.

There is a very good reason why WE DO NOT ALLOW FACEBOOK DISCUSSION. It is because rarely are FB discussions accurate. If we allowed FB then Websleuths might as well shut down because we would sound insane posting those types of theories that Facebook allows.

What do the administrators of a Facebook page have to do with Websleuths and our discussion?

Now your discussion of this drama which has nothing to do with Websleuths has leaked onto my personal FB page.

One of the administrators messaged me and asked me to let you know the following: "The family specifically asked us to close the group and remove the previous posts".

THIS IS A PROMISE. IF ANYONE MENTIONS FACEBOOK AGAIN ON THIS THREAD AUTOMATIC 30 TIMEOUT.

He's expected to report back tomorrow, apparently. The military is involved, according to family.

He's expected to report back tomorrow, apparently. The military is involved, according to family.
Regarding reporting back tomorrow - Was this stated in one of the articles posted, or can you share a link for the info? TIA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

this could be very much like the Kim family from Oregon - or at least stuck in Oregon and found in Oregon. If they got stuck in snow Deana could have stayed in place with the baby. Possibly Travis overestimated his military training and went off looking for help?

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/kati-kim-tells-heart-wrenching-story-family-ended/story?id=12884927

But if police are saying that they aren&#8217;t believed to be in the area anymore, I&#8217;m not sure if they are stuck? I would think they have reason to believe that they are not?

I happened upon this in msm and came over to take a look at the thread. I’m wondering if there was a family disagreement if some sort and they left and have simply decided not to contact the family. I, like some others on here, suspect they are voluntarily “missing”. I will be surprised if this one ends up with anything having happened to them...

I happened upon this in msm and came over to take a look at the thread. I&#8217;m wondering if there was a family disagreement if some sort and they left and have simply decided not to contact the family. I, like some others on here, suspect they are voluntarily &#8220;missing&#8221;. I will be surprised if this one ends up with anything having happened to them...
This is what I am thinking too. I guess we will know when they are due to check back in tomorrow. And I really, really hope they do! I am a sucker for little boys and their dogs!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming
Back