OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

I think that LP was saying divine intervention, and meant that is what told German the meter reader to go there. Not that a "person" told him. Remember the day of the find it was reported that German the meter reader said something about he just knew he would find a bag back there. There is no connection to the perp. Just a guy who smelled something, couldn't get to it at the time due to weather conditions, but this divine intervention told him to keep trying to get to it.

Just have to understand how Country folk talk as I call it. LP does a lot of that.

I think that LP was saying divine intervention, and meant that is what told German the meter reader to go there. Not that a "person" told him. Remember the day of the find it was reported that German the meter reader said something about he just knew he would find a bag back there. There is no connection to the perp. Just a guy who smelled something, couldn't get to it at the time due to weather conditions, but this divine intervention told him to keep trying to get to it.

Just have to understand how Country folk talk as I call it. LP does a lot of that.

The bold part:

Yep, that's what I understood him to mean. Also, I think the OCSO spokesman said the same thing.

They already did Vicki -- one reporter asked on the scene if it was true that the meter reader was conducting his own 'Caylee' search on County time. Sheer garbage reporting.
So what if he was. The County has a duty to investigate, prosecute and resolve criminal complaints. The County is the employer of the LE investigators, the sheriffs and the States Attorney and his staff. If I were the County's Chief Administrative Officer, I would have sent out an e-mail to all county staff telling them to keep their eyes and ears open for the location.
If the meter reader, a county employee, saw the body and didn't call it in, could you imagine the public outcry? It was right for him to look on County time. It was part of his position to do something good for the county even if it was not within his particular job description. As long as he can finish and not short-change his own duties, he can help with other County obligations on county time and be within the scope of his employment. So, plllllllllhhhhhhhhht! (raspberry) to the reporter who tried to smear him and infer that he was doing something wrong.

I believe the forensic entomologists on the side of the prosecution will be key in this case.
They will be able to determine how long that body has been in those woods.

Absolutely right...and if we can keep the focus on the evidence & all of KC's history so far in this case we won't get sidetracked into thinking the water meter man is in on it like the Defense Team would like to run with it...stay focused :detective:

Ah! If the meter reader has an attorney at County expense it means the County has already made a decision that he was, at all times, acting within the scope of his employment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back