Official Documents To Be Released Today

In the second set of docs on page 34 it mentions a knife that was in the car. Cindy washed it? I can't imagine why she washed so many things.

i wonder when cindy mentioned this little tidbit to the police

No pdf required to view
Here are all the Docs in order.

You do not need any pdf software to view them. You can flip through the docs in full screen. You can also download the docs to your own computer. These files can be viewed from any computer.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/...rt-2-(A)-1-100

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080464/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(B)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/...eleased-part-3

I will also put this in the media thread.
Thanks for waiting so long for Part 2. It was a huge file that had to be split and it being my daughter's 12th b-day, I was a little busy! :blowkiss:

I didn't study the email addresses at universal to see if the true email addresses to Universal matched the fake emails from Casey using a Universal email address.

She could have set up fake emails in the yahoo's address book. Of course they would be undeliverable, but all she needs is to make the initial emal look kosher. To be a fly on the wall when computer forensics pieces this together.

i wonder when cindy mentioned this little tidbit to the police

Probably when they asked her about it--or evidence indicating a knife may have been related to the crime! I'm sure it wasn't voluntary.

She could have set up fake emails in the yahoo's address book. Of course they would be undeliverable, but all she needs is to make the initial emal look kosher. To be a fly on the wall when computer forensics pieces this together.

It's actually a piece of cake to do. If you have MS Outlook Express, you can do the same thing with your address book there and email yourself all day with new and different email addresses that don't exist. Now why you would feel compelled to do is an entirely different question. She's not as smart as she thinks she is, because she could have made it harder by using a remailer.

So does Casey really have $15k in an account somewhere? I am torn I have to admit, would love to know her backup plan.

Leonard Padilla was just on Fox 35 Orlando and man did he seem down. Not his usual sparky self. Even had his hat off, sitting next to him on the couch in the motorhome.

Says Zenaida was a figment of Casey's imagination. Has the phone records, has been going over them all weekend and there is nothing unusual. All calls to about the same 15 people, and he's concentrating on about 5.

Still says she handed her off to a friend, but he just seems SO down as he says it now. I think he knows it's about over.

insane people do things that are totally different than the way this chick acted
i have seen it also

she aint it

Leonard Padilla was just on Fox 35 Orlando and man did he seem down. Not his usual sparky self. Even had his hat off, sitting next to him on the couch in the motorhome.

Says Zenaida was a figment of Casey's imagination. Has the phone records, has been going over them all weekend and there is nothing unusual. All calls to about the same 15 people, and he's concentrating on about 5.

Still says she handed her off to a friend, but he just seems SO down as he says it now. I think he knows it's about over.

poor poor LP

he is done

jam a fork in him

insane people do things that are totally different than the way this chick acted
i have seen it also

she aint it

If people want to see insane go look up Andrea Yates... That's insane!

If this b!tch harmed her daughter it's because she is an evil selfish sick murderer who needs to be held accountable for her actions. But I am not even sure the child is dead...

No, Kiomarie states that she was welcomed when George was home, it was just Cindy. I'm gonna have to agree with the poster that stated that's possibly why Caysee used a hispanic sounding name as the person that had Caylee, she knew it would set Cindy off and be believeable to her. I already disliked the persona Cindy has been projecting but if this is true than.....well. Just well.

Yes, it could have been to push Cindy's buttons.

But IMO, Casey didn't come up with this name ZFG until the very end.... maybe after Caylee was already dead & she needed someone to blame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back