OH - 40 yo impregnates girlfriends 10 yr old daughter

This link came up blocked at my office under the category of "racism and hate". What sort of link did you provide? :confused:

I think it was probably the comments under the story that caused it to be blocked.

This is just incredible. It doesn't say if the mother knew she was pregnant or not. Was the child in school? Other than the questions I have, I am just speechless.

I think it was probably the comments under the story that caused it to be blocked.

This is just incredible. It doesn't say if the mother knew she was pregnant or not. Was the child in school? Other than the questions I have, I am just speechless.
it does not say if mom knew she was pregnant but it does say how the police became involved. when she gave birth the hospital contacted social services because the little girl was so young. in the second link it also says...
As JFS investigated the case, several relatives of the 11-year-old girl contacted the agency saying Chaffer sexually abused the girl for a “period of time.”

This is the most disgusting thing I've read in a long time. The mother's boyfriend needs his privates chopped off....with a dull knife, so it takes a good, long time

So other relatives knew she was being abused? Did no one bother to do anything? How does a 10 year old girl go through with a pregnancy yet no one notices and think something is wrong here? Where is the girls biological father, is he even in her life or was he simply a sperm donor and went on his merry way afterwards?

VB

So other relatives knew she was being abused? Did no one bother to do anything? How does a 10 year old girl go through with a pregnancy yet no one notices and think something is wrong here? Where is the girls biological father, is he even in her life or was he simply a sperm donor and went on his merry way afterwards?

VB

There is an underworld in society which the majority of us never see. :(

I have been thinking about this all afternoon while watching my kids and the neighbor kids playing and jumping on the trampoline...just enjoying an awesome spring like day...boys 11,10 and 7....girls 14,12,10 and 6..the 10 year old and the 6 year old are playing with their dolls, in their strollers..feeding, diapering and etc...12-14 yr. olds are giggling about the "hottie" at school..as for the boys, they could care less about anything but wrestling pretty much..anyway I am so sorry this is long...but it makes me so sad to think about the full ramifications of this little 11 year old girl being pregnant, and giving birth to a baby..loving this child and praying that she has finally found the one person that will love her back...not able to understand that it isn't a toy, you cannot shelve it when you are done playing with it..I know this probably makes no sense at all...it's just heartbreaking..

I have been thinking about this all afternoon while watching my kids and the neighbor kids playing and jumping on the trampoline...just enjoying an awesome spring like day...boys 11,10 and 7....girls 14,12,10 and 6..the 10 year old and the 6 year old are playing with their dolls, in their strollers..feeding, diapering and etc...12-14 yr. olds are giggling about the "hottie" at school..as for the boys, they could care less about anything but wrestling pretty much..anyway I am so sorry this is long...but it makes me so sad to think about the full ramifications of this little 11 year old girl being pregnant, and giving birth to a baby..loving this child and praying that she has finally found the one person that will love her back...not able to understand that it isn't a toy, you cannot shelve it when you are done playing with it..I know this probably makes no sense at all...it's just heartbreaking..

It makes perfect sense, MsPooh! :blowkiss:

...but it makes me so sad to think about the full ramifications of this little 11 year old girl being pregnant, and giving birth to a baby..loving this child and praying that she has finally found the one person that will love her back...not able to understand that it isn't a toy, you cannot shelve it when you are done playing with it..I know this probably makes no sense at all...it's just heartbreaking..

Not to mention the fact that she was raped!

You're right: it is so heartbreaking.

Hoppy

Hoppy

:eek: I just read over my post and no I did not even mention that in there..sooo many things have gone wrong for this little girl on so many levels..

Hoppy

Not to mention the risks she was subjected to by carrying a pregnancy full term. Authorities didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered, which makes me believe that she didn't get prenatal care.

And not to mention the betrayal by her mother- some media mentioned that they were aware that she was being sexually abused. But nothing was done. And after the baby was born, and against CPS orders, he was still allowed back in the house.

And who knows what she was told to say about the pregnancy and paternity, or what was done to obtain her complicity to cover for the bf.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree MsPooh.
And it makes perfect sense.
This story breaks my heart!

That poor little girl. Would she have even known that she was pregnant? What would she have known except that she was getting fatter in her tummy. She's just a baby herself and probably doesn't know a thing about being pregnant or how people get that way. She's so young she wouldn't have even known anything about rape. It's hard to say what that s.o.b. told her when he was forcing her to have sex.

I think the kindest thing to be done here for everyone would be to adopt the baby out to a good family that have waited and waited to have a baby. Place the little girl into a good home too so that she can go to therapy and begin to heal. She will learn to live but she doesn't need a baby while doing it. She isn't old enough to be a mom. That would be terrible. She's just a little girl.

Her mom and the boyfriend should both go to prison. The mom for not doing anything about what was going on and the monster for raping her. The fact that the mom has the monster back in her home should be counted against her too. Were there anyother kids in the home?

This is one of my biggest pet peeves, mothers who choose a man over their children. Because that is just what they're doing. I hate it with a passion, and I hope the laws change so that women like this are prosecuted more harshly and more thoroughly. Here's a good example of that *@#!*

http://wikisposure.com/Frianne

This child is going to need major help. That scum bag and her mother need to rot in jail. This sickens me!!! The thing is they will do a couple of years and be out making babies agian!!!

This is one of my biggest pet peeves, mothers who choose a man over their children. Because that is just what they're doing. I hate it with a passion, and I hope the laws change so that women like this are prosecuted more harshly and more thoroughly. Here's a good example of that *@#!*

http://wikisposure.com/Frianne

I read that whole thing...that is one sick sick B@*#^!!!!!!! I hope no one is dumb enough to give those kids back to her!

Michael Chaffer

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 01/08/2009

Offenses:
1st Degree Rape
2nd Degree Felony Assault

Sentence: 28 years

Projected Release Date: 02/18/2036

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online