Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

It's a blue or black car maybe gray. live streaming by woio in my iphonr police processing the scene.

Audi

16 days on the run and they are located less than an hour from where it all began. I don't know....not the sharpest tool in the shed.
ca465fe5d80f0e9ee915dd55fecf08de.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

They chased him from a Denny's restaurant after tracing him from va to pa and back to Ohio.

Elliott says they chased both on foot for a bit. She's on her way to hospital as precaution.

Wow....very close to the airport
No. According to the US Marshal that spoke they were seen earlier in the day at a Denny's on W 150th street in Cleveland and then later they were spotted in Strongsville by Strongsville police and a police chase ensued that ended in an accident with another car at I-480 and Grayton. Both Louis Jakab and AC ran from the vehicle. LE had to chase her down as well as she was running with him.

I just saw an interview on live feed with the couple whose car they hit. When LJ and AC jumped out, at first the couple thought they were coming to check on them, but they ran off together across a field. AC was not running away from LJ.

I just saw an interview on live feed with the couple whose car they hit. When LJ and AC jumped out, at first the couple thought they were coming to check on them, but they ran off together across a field. AC was not running away from LJ.

Saw that too. Was interesting comments from the husband of that couple about AC's screaming.

No. According to the US Marshal that spoke they were seen earlier in the day at a Denny's on W 150th street in Cleveland and then later they were spotted in Strongsville by Strongsville police and a police chase ensued that ended in an accident with another car at I-480 and Grayton. Both Louis Jakab and AC ran from the vehicle. LE had to chase her down as well as she was running with him.

She does not seem to want to go home.

She does not seem to want to go home.

Can’t say I blame her. I hope LE/CPS really finds a good place for AC and that she gets counseling. I’m glad LJ didn’t go down in a blaze of glory or hurt anyone. He’s in for a long stint in prison. If AC is pregnant, her future is fraught with problems. But I doubt she will get over him any time soon.
JMO

Great news that she was found alive.

Can someone explain why AC was an endangered runaway but the other missing 14 year old is an abduction?
Probably because AC wasn't abducted, she went with him willingly.

No she doesn't, but she is 14 and pregnant from a dirt bag sex offender, so?

Girl needs help.

Uh huh. My focus was more on the home part. Not so much the other also crappy things happening.

No she doesn't, but she is 14 and pregnant from a dirt bag sex offender, so?

Girl needs help.

The trouble is, AC likely doesn’t see him the way we do. She’s 14, from a difficult home and I expect he treated her well. Leaving LJ in jail and going home is probably not her first choice. She may well be “in love.” She definitely needs help and I hope she gets all the help she needs. It won’t be an easy transition.

The trouble is, AC likely doesn’t see him the way we do. She’s 14, from a difficult home and I expect he treated her well. Leaving LJ in jail and going home is probably not her first choice. She may well be “in love.” She definitely needs help and I hope she gets all the help she needs. It won’t be an easy transition.

This, 100%. I'm not going to get too much into my own situation here, but when I was around AC's age I was in a similar situation, although not with a wanted fugitive. My home life was slightly more stable and I thankfully did not end up pregnant, but it took about 5-6 years and lots of therapy and living with relatives for awhile to truly repair my relationship with my family after all this went down. I am now in my 20's and realize that the abuse I went through was not "love", and things are still difficult for me in terms of interacting with other people. I truly hope that AC is able to get out of her family situation especially given what she just went through. She needs to be with people who will love and support her unconditionally and allow her the healing she so desperately needs.

This, 100%. I'm not going to get too much into my own situation here, but when I was around AC's age I was in a similar situation, although not with a wanted fugitive. My home life was slightly more stable and I thankfully did not end up pregnant, but it took about 5-6 years and lots of therapy and living with relatives for awhile to truly repair my relationship with my family after all this went down. I am now in my 20's and realize that the abuse I went through was not "love", and things are still difficult for me in terms of interacting with other people. I truly hope that AC is able to get out of her family situation especially given what she just went through. She needs to be with people who will love and support her unconditionally and allow her the healing she so desperately needs.

I’m so sorry about what you went through. Thank you for sharing your experience and the reality AC likely faces. That makes you such an asset here on WS. It’s clearly not just a simple reunion with family. I hope you continue to make progress and can eventually put this behind you, as I hope for AC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back