OH - Anastasia Hamilton, 25, Disap frm Terminal Tower pkg garage, CCTV w/man, car left, *Reward* Cleveland, 21 May 2022 *arrest*

Forgot to add to previous post, but it's been reported that LE knows the identity of the man seen on CCTV with Anastasia. I haven't seen his name reported in MSM, but does anyone know if he is listed as a POI in her death?

You would hope/expect LE has interviewed this man but I've seen nothing regarding it.

Forgot to add to previous post, but it's been reported that LE knows the identity of the man seen on CCTV with Anastasia. I haven't seen his name reported in MSM, but does anyone know if he is listed as a POI in her death?

You would hope/expect LE has interviewed this man but I've seen nothing regarding it.

Cleveland police have identified the man that Hamilton was last seen with but he is currently not facing any charges, police said.

From this article: Cuts, bruises found on missing woman's body; Medical examiner still working to determine cause of death

It's probably going to have been an overdose then her body suffered lacerations and abrasions from being dragged to where it was abandoned. It was found quickly enough that someone probably tipped off the investigators. It seems likely that the guy she was seen with in the parking garage is criminally culpable in one or more ways but that might be a case that still needs to be built.

Video of her mother is at the link.

New from the article / video:

Hamilton was last seen with a man in the Terminal Tower parking garage late Saturday night. Nearly a week later, Cleveland Police haven’t named him as a suspect.

“We want answers and I think the police are working really hard,” Romanello said. “I think they know who did this.”

Just a few hours after she was last seen with that man, Romanello said her daughter texted her friends some chilling messages. She hopes those might give investigators a better timeline of what happened.

“She had sent her friends around 1 a.m., ‘I don’t feel well, my head is pounding, I’m really hungry, and I just want to go home,’” Romanello said. “Then no one heard from her again.”

This was also new to me -- a statement from her employer, K&D, that was made after she went missing but before she was found. If it is correct, the man arrived at the parking lot with her, in her car, and they left in an Uber. I haven't seen this anywhere else. There must be cameras all around the garage, so it makes sense that she would have been seen arriving and leaving.

“We would like to address the missing persons news of Anastasia Hamilton. Anastasia is an employee of Terminal Tower who works as a leasing agent in the office. Saturday night around 10:15 p.m. Anastasia entered the Terminal Tower parking garage, parking her car and proceeded to get out of her car with a companion. The two then walked up the garage ramp and onto Superior Ave. where they got into an Uber. She has not been heard of since by K & D, her family, or her friends. We are all obviously concerned for her safety, and if you have any information please share it with the 4th District of the Cleveland Police Department.”

The link got chopped. Try this:

Video of her mother is at the link.

New from the article / video:

Hamilton was last seen with a man in the Terminal Tower parking garage late Saturday night. Nearly a week later, Cleveland Police haven’t named him as a suspect.

“We want answers and I think the police are working really hard,” Romanello said. “I think they know who did this.”

Just a few hours after she was last seen with that man, Romanello said her daughter texted her friends some chilling messages. She hopes those might give investigators a better timeline of what happened.

“She had sent her friends around 1 a.m., ‘I don’t feel well, my head is pounding, I’m really hungry, and I just want to go home,’” Romanello said. “Then no one heard from her again.”

This was also new to me -- a statement from her employer, K&D, that was made after she went missing but before she was found. If it is correct, the man arrived at the parking lot with her, in her car, and they left in an Uber. I haven't seen this anywhere else. There must be cameras all around the garage, so it makes sense that she would have been seen arriving and leaving.

“We would like to address the missing persons news of Anastasia Hamilton. Anastasia is an employee of Terminal Tower who works as a leasing agent in the office. Saturday night around 10:15 p.m. Anastasia entered the Terminal Tower parking garage, parking her car and proceeded to get out of her car with a companion. The two then walked up the garage ramp and onto Superior Ave. where they got into an Uber. She has not been heard of since by K & D, her family, or her friends. We are all obviously concerned for her safety, and if you have any information please share it with the 4th District of the Cleveland Police Department.”
Is there some way one might conclusively identify an Uber from just security camera video?

[...]
Hamilton was last seen Saturday, May 21, at 10:15 p.m. in the Terminal Tower Parking Garage “under suspicious circumstances,” according to Crime Stoppers of Cuyahoga County.

The organization released a surveillance image in which she walked with a man. Officers reportedly said they identified the man in the picture, but he is not facing charges. At least two locals, however, recognized him and linked him to that dilapidated home in the 3660 block of East 54th Street in the Slavic Village neighborhood.

“I always see him at the house next door, always,” Williams told WOIO. “I seen him every time I walked past or even driving past. I always see him.”
[...]

Nothing Makes Sense’: Missing Ohio Woman Found Dead in Abandoned Home

Several members and MSM reports have mentioned this man (name not released AFAIK) is not a POI or suspect at this time. However, from what has been released so far, this man, who is known to LE, seems to be a direct link between Anastasia being in the parking garage, then the Uber, and then being seen repeatedly at the same residence where she was later found. Therefore, it seems logical to assume there is some connection between them.

[...]
Though police have described the residence as abandoned, locals said people have been going in and out of the home. “I noticed there’s a lot of traffic going in and out of there,” Timothy Obojski told WEWS.
[...]

From this brief description, this "abandoned" residence has a lot of activity. The description of "a lot of traffic going in and out of there" sounds like it's a drug house or something similar, which has been mentioned earlier in this thread.

If true, then this man seen with Anastasia in the CCTV images could possibly be a drug dealer, living in, or working from, that residence. MOO

CLEVELAND, Ohio - A Cleveland man was formally charged Friday with abusing the body of a woman who had died of an overdose in Slavic Village in May, prosecutors say.

Kenneth Banville, 33, of Cleveland was charged with gross abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge John Russo set his bond at $25,000 during an arraignment Friday morning.

Cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer reached out to Daryl Dennie, an attorney representing Banville.

Records from the Cleveland Municipal Court show that Banville is accused of moving the deceased body of Anastasia Hamilton, 25, of Medina from an apartment in the 1100 block of Euclid Avenue.

Banville took Hamilton’s body to an abandoned home in the 3600 block of East 54th Street, according to court records. Her body was found on May 25. Nearby residents told reporters that the neighborhood has struggled with drugs and abandoned homes.

On May 21, Hamilton was seen in the Terminal Tower parking garage walking with a man. She was reported missing two days later.

Hamilton’s cause of death was accidental and was caused by an “acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, fluorofentanyl and gabapentin,” according to the office of the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner. Gabapentin is used to treat seizures.

Banville has a long history of drug offenses in Common Pleas Court. Last year, he was indicted on 15 drug-related charges that involved fentanyl. That case is pending.

JAN 14

CLEVELAND (WJW) — Indictments have been handed up for a man believed to be involved in the death of a 25-year-old woman reported missing in May.

Kenneth Banville, 33, of Cleveland, has been indicted on several charges including involuntary manslaughter, corrupting another with drugs and offenses against a human corpse in the death of 25-year-old Anastasia Hamilton of Medina, court records show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back