GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

MOD NOTE

Stay on topic everyone. If you see a post that violates TOS, please alert and move on. Do not reply to the post in question. Do not personalize your posts and remember that snark is not allowed.

Let's all hope this is Timmothy and we will have the answers soon. In the meantime, do not send the thread off the rails.

I think this was supposed to become Timmothy's media thread back in 2011:

IL - IL - Help Find Timmothy Fry-Pitzen

Here's the original profile of his missing person's case:

IL - Timmothy J. Fry-Pitzen (6) - Aurora IL, 2011

Here's the link to thread #1 (we are currently in thread #3):

IL - IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

Link to thread #2:

IL - IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

The latter three are closed to new comments.

Maybe the Mom didn't commit suicide was made it to look like one so they could kidnap Timmothy. Praying it is him but cannot imagine what he has gone through all these years : ( Praying if it is him that with the love of his family and counseling he starts his journey to healing.

It's hard to say if the waiting means anything or not. Here in Iowa, in the last couple of high profile cases, LE has held things close to the vest. Frustrating, but what can you do?

Maybe the Mom didn't commit suicide was made it to look like one so they could kidnap Timmothy. Praying it is him but cannot imagine what he has gone through all these years : ( Praying if it is him that with the love of his family and counseling he starts his journey to healing.

We know mom committed suicide:
1. She is on video buying the paper she wrote the suicide note on, alone.
2. The hotel room was locked with a chain from the inside.
3. She slit her wrists. That's not how a murderer generally kills. She likely would have struggled and there was no sign of a struggle.
4. She was mentally ill and off her meds.
5. There are no reports of anyone seeing anyone other than her in that hotel room.

Just my opinion but given the mysterious circumstances of Amy's death, I am sure LE fully investigated it and looked for any evidence that it was a homicide. But they didn't find any evidence of a homicide and a trained medical examiner ruled her death a suicide.

I do think she could have been tricked into giving up her son to less-than-trustworthy people who took advantage of her mental state and may have even encouraged her to kill herself. We have seen pedophiles groom mothers to take advantage of their children more times than we can count.

Gawd I have to hit the shower soon. We have a dinner to attend this eve. So you can be assured that news will break when I am away. Waiting with baited breath as we all are. I soooo want this to be him.

I think this was supposed to become Timmothy's media thread back in 2011:
IL - IL - Help Find Timmothy Fry-Pitzen

Here's the original profile of his missing person's case:

IL - Timmothy J. Fry-Pitzen (6) - Aurora IL, 2011

Here's the link to thread #1 (we are currently in thread #3):

IL - IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

Link to thread #2:

IL - IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

The latter three are closed to new comments.

Thank you, JanetElaine.

Continuing from the last thread:

These articles will all be out of order for now as I start pulling stuff together; as our Late Great @Foxfire would say, “In order to connect the dots you have to collect the dots”.

FBILouisville and
@FBICincinnati
are actively coordinating with the Newport PD,
@CincyPD
, Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office, and
@AuroraPoliceIL
on a missing child investigation. There will be no further statement made on this matter until we have additional information.
11:50 AM · Apr 3, 2019
Twitter

Teen claims to be Timmothy Pitzen, 6-year-old boy who went missing in 2011 (link: http://bit.ly/2I0iLC6) bit.ly/2I0iLC6
2:22 PM · Apr 4, 2019
—-

14-year-old says he is Illinois boy who went missing in 2011
—-

Aurora neighbors nervously await news on missing Timmothy Pitzen, say bike he left behind is waiting for him. 'I hope he comes back to play with us like he used to'

—-

Fox News:
DNA testing underway in Timmothy Pitzen case after teen found in Kentucky says he’s long-missing Illinois boy
—-

Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he escaped kidnappers after 7 years

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us...tigation/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/
—-

NYT:

Timmothy Pitzen Vanished in 2011. A Teenager in Kentucky Says He’s the Missing Boy.
—-

NYP:

https://nypost.com/2019/04/04/911-call-reveals-moment-teen-calling-himself-timmothy-pitzen-sought-help/

Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen - Wikipedia
—-

Teen named as missing Aurora boy Timmothy Pitzen escaped kidnappers after seven years, according to Ohio police report

5 things we know now about the Timmothy Pitzen case

A teen says he escaped from captors. He claims he’s a boy who vanished 8 years ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ars-ago/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9d37724b4ff6
—-

People:

Boy Who Says He's Timmothy Pitzen Ran '2 Hours' to Escape Captors
—-

WSJ:

Teen Said to Have Escaped Kidnappers May Be Timmothy Pitzen, Who Vanished in 2011
—-

Police trying to determine if teen found in Newport is boy abducted in 2011
—-

Teen found in Kentucky claims he is boy missing since 2011, DNA test results awaited | Reuters
—-

USA Today:

Teen found by police says he is Timmothy Pitzen, Illinois child who disappeared 7 years ago
—-

Timmothy Pitzen: The bizarre backstory of his disappearance
—-

Rolling Stone:

Timmothy Pitzen Possibly Found After Being Reported Missing In 2011 – Rolling Stone
—-

Three Years Since Timmothy Pitzen Disappeared, Family Continues to Hope
11/11/14
—-

Four years after mother's suicide, search for son continues
Sun August 30, 2015

https://www-m.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/the-hunt-timmothy-pitzen/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/
—-

Five years after Timmothy Pitzen disappeared, West Aurora school still struggles with mystery
5/10/2016
—-

Five Years Since Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen
May 11, 2016
—-

Where Is Timmothy Pitzen? Aurora Boy Vanished 6 Years Ago
5/15/17
—-

Timmothy Pitzen Vanished At The Same Time His Mom Committed Suicide: What Happened?
8/1/17
—-

The search for Timmothy Pitzen
8/8/18
—-

Woman Reports Possible Sighting of Missing Boy
(Article date?))
—-

Timmothy Pitzen case recalls that of Steven Stayner
—-

Witnesses Describe 14-Year-Old Who Claims To Be Timmothy Pitzen
——

Police Running Tests To Determine If Boy Found In Kentucky Is Timmothy Pitzen, Aunt Says
—-

PITZEN CASE
Timeline Of Timmothy Pitzen Disappearance | What We Know So Far | Boy Located In Kentucky, DNA Test Done

Timmothy Pitzen
—-

Police: Illinois boy, missing for 8 years, possibly found in Kentucky
——

Missing Boy's Mother Had Secret Email Account
8/30/2011
—-

Search for Boy Continues as Mother Laid to Rest
5/21/11
—-

Timmothy Pitzen: Boy found in Kentucky could be missing Illinois child | Daily Mail Online
——

Timmothy Pitzen Missing: One Year After Disappearance, Police Still Searching For Clues | HuffPost
11/11/12

Boy missing for 7 years found alive?
——

Police: Teen found may be boy missing since 2011
——

Video: Teen found wondering in Kentucky may be boy missing since 2011 | Daily Mail Online
—-

timothy-pitzen-2010.jpg

Two Years After He Went Missing, Search For Timmothy Pitzen Goes On
5/13/13
—-

Woman Reports Possible Sighting of Missing Boy
5/15/14
—-

What would 10-year-old Timmothy Pitzen look like?
5/12/15
—-

Missing Aurora boy Timmothy Pitzen: Lab results offer family new hope | Daily Mail Online
11/19/11
—-

New Details in Search For Missing Boy
11/11/11
—-

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/04/04/timmothy-pitzen-bizarre-backstory-his-disappearance/3364096002/

Teen claims to be Timmothy Pitzen, the Illinois 6-year-old who went missing in 2011: Police report

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back