Found Deceased OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

It is starting to look staged. There are plenty of cottages that are vacant this time of year on Chippewa Lake he could be using until chance to get away. For that matter, if an abduction same thing. Frozen Lake allows for quicker movement.

....and from what the police have said, it doesn't sound good...I hope I am wrong...

Have you talked to detectives/ police personally or are you referring to what has been reported in the news? Because what has been reported is very little indeed.

No time has been given of Mr Macron leaving his home in the early hours of Friday morning, I wonder if that is because Mrs Macron does not know the exact time he left...? As it was stated she did not know where he was going to in the early hours when he left.

(modsnip)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update from Facebook

Please. Would all of my friends consider copying and reposting? The family of Bryon Macron has specifically requested that friends share this info and it's a message that deserves to be spread for all our veterans. Bryon, you are so loved. Everyone is missing you and praying for you, especially your family. We will keep the message moving Victoria Reed Macron ❤️❤️❤️

Veterans Crisis Line
1-800-273-8255

Have you talked to detectives/ police personally or are you referring to what has been reported in the news? Because what has been reported is very little indeed.

No time has been given of Mr Macron leaving his home in the early hours of Friday morning, I wonder if that is because Mrs Macron does not know the exact time he left...? As it was stated she did not know where he was going to in the early hours when he left.

(modsnip)

No, I was just stating that from what I have read, and police saying "suspicious disappearance" it was just my thoughts. I really hope Bryon is ok, and gets found safely.

Taking into account SO09's account above and that he doesn't seem to know certain basic terms of the trade, I have to wonder, was the jewelry business a front for something else?
He was definitely in the Jewelry Business

No, I was just stating that from what I have read, and police saying "suspicious disappearance" it was just my thoughts. I really hope Bryon is ok, and gets found safely.

I too hope Mr Macron is found. My heart breaks for his daughters & family.

Very interesting video....
I notice Mr Macron is not wearing a wedding ring...a wholesale jewelry salesman that does not wear jewelry...

Many of them don't...that is completely irrelevant in my opinion...

This case just blows my mind away...I know Bryon ...

Do you know Mrs Macron as well? If so, would you be able to shed some light on the following Facebook post?

Please. Would all of my friends consider copying and reposting? The family of Bryon Macron has specifically requested that friends share this info and it's a message that deserves to be spread for all our veterans. Bryon, you are so loved. Everyone is missing you and praying for you, especially your family. We will keep the message moving Victoria Reed Macron ❤️❤️❤️

Veterans Crisis Line
1-800-273-8255

What exactly does calling the Veterans Crisis Line have to do with Mr Macron disappearance "under suspicion conditions "....?

Do you know Mrs Macron as well? If so, would you be able to shed some light on the following Facebook post?

Veterans Crisis Line
1-800-273-8255

What exactly does calling the Veterans Crisis Line have to do with Mr Macron disappearance "under suspicion conditions "....?

I do not know his wife...I know him through business

Is it for him? If he reads the message, is it a suggestion that he should call the Veteran's Crisis Line? Is he a veteran?

Update from Facebook

Veterans Crisis Line
1-800-273-8255

Very interesting that the phone number is a Veterans Crisis hotline and not a CrimeStoppers/FBI tip line. Sounds like his family believes he is alive and experiencing some sort of crisis.

Is it for him? If he reads the message, is it a suggestion that he should call the Veteran's Crisis Line? Is he a veteran?

He is a former Marine.

Maybe he left a note behind, and perhaps that's why despite the blood evidence found in his office and car, LE has said "the discovery of blood does not necessarily mean (we) suspect foul play." (http://fox8.com/2016/12/21/search-c...ice-vehicle-of-missing-lafayette-twp-trustee/)

Even if there indeed was a note left, I am not entirely convinced that Bryon may have harmed himself (and I certainly hope that he hasn't) or even genuinely intended to do so. I find S009's account of her dealings with Bryon particularly interesting because it completely jibes with my impression of him based on some things I found about him online. In addition to what I posted earlier (i.e., judgments, video, etc.), I also found a document pertaining to a lawsuit in which Bryon's name is mentioned several times; he is neither the plaintiff or defendant: https://supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/9/2007/2007-Ohio-7042.pdf. Clearly, he isn't accused of any wrongdoing, but I am not exactly impressed with the way he allegedly treated his former employer or his ethics.

I also found a Huff Post article which mentions Bryon's cellphone was found in his office: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bryon-macron-missing_us_585d98fde4b0eb586486694e

I see that Byron is married and dad to three girls. I hope that he is found and brought home safely.

In addition to what I posted earlier (i.e., judgments, video, etc.), I also found a document pertaining to a lawsuit in which Bryon's name is mentioned several times; he is neither the plaintiff or defendant: https://supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/9/2007/2007-Ohio-7042.pdf. Clearly, he isn't accused of any wrongdoing, but I am not exactly impressed with the way he allegedly treated his former employer or his ethics.

I'm not sure it's fair to question Byron's ethics here.

It looks like his previous employer was accusing another employer of hiring Byron while he was under a binding non-disclosure with them, yet they couldn't even provide a copy of the alleged contract.

After reading i will go with staged disappearance.......
For now.

There are obviously several locals here. None have been verified as insiders. Just wanted to let you know that there is a procedure here for being verified as an insider.

It appears that LE hasn't ruled anything out yet. But the Veteran's helpline plea shouldn't be ignored. If Bryon was suicidal, then given the facts as we know them, that is, where the car was found, he could have walked off into the woods in any direction. So again I ask, "when is there going to be a search party?" Christmas is Sunday. Monday is the legal holiday. People are off work and it's going to be 56 degrees in Medina. I'm in the Cleveland area too. I can work or I can help give some closure to a grieving family. Come on LE lets get going!!!!

Locals that know Bryon....

Did he hunt? Would he know those local woods? Are their friends out there that hunted with him? gave him permission to hunt on their land? Has that land been searched? Were there other recreational things he did in the area where he could have walked from Chippewa Lake? Did he have friends/acquaintances with summer homes there?

One word about depression and personality.

Depression is an awful thing. It causes people to use poor judgment. It causes them to not take care of things they should, like making or taking a phone call. They are so overwhelmed that avoidance becomes the norm even when it's their normal personality to get things done or even succeed or do great things. I don't think we can judge ethics or someone's entire personality by that. Just my opinion.

If the scene looked staged for a disappearance, even with a suicide someone might do that to avoid stigma (mental health) for their family, or even their own pride, or even to avoid their family losing insurance proceeds. Again, all just my own opinion.

I still have no real opinion on what really happened. Just think Monday would be a good day for boots on the ground.

A post on Facebook mentioned that the Lafayette Fire Department was arranging a search party

6776 Wedgewood Rd. Medina OH 44256.
Phone: 330-722- 4965 (non-emergency)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member