Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tybee204 said:
Char,
I dont understand the need nor the purpose of the Victims Family debating facts with Family of the Convicted. The only facts relavent are those presented in Court. The facts presented justified the Conviction of both suspects according to a jury of 12. To date that conviction stands. Nothing is a fact untill presented and argued as evidense. My advice is to shine them on and focus your energies on providing information and education so other young women may avoid this trap of abuse and not befall Carrie's fate.

Hi Ty, I understand what your saying but again I believe if something was overlooked and I am to pigheaded to see the difference I would like to try to understand why they feel the way they do. I can't change their name calling or the way they look at Carrie and Ms. Culberson, but I can change the way I respond to them and I am doing that. Giving them the chance to explain their way of thinking. If I get slammed for it, that's my bad. That is the difference between me and them. I show compassion like Carrie did, her mother did and like FindCarrie was doing. If they choose to ignore that and go back to their ways it only steels my resolve to support Carrie and Ms. Culberson and findcarrie. On the other hand I am already an advocate at a woman's shelter here in NY and I was previously a victim of psychological abuse so I know the pitfalls and help others daily. Thanks for the suggestions though I appreciate it.

Char that is wonderful you work in a womens shelter. That is a worthy cause to be sure. I guess for me being on the outside looking in, giving them a podium to shout ugly rumors about the muder victim is the same as giving the convicted murderer a podium. They speak for him. He had his podium in a Court of Law and was found guilty as charged by a jury of 12. To allow him and those that represent him to continue to violate this young woman and her family is discusting to me. He will not get a new trial by slandering the vicim, victims family or trial witness's. Its going to take clear and distinct evidence of which they apparantly have none or that would be what is plastered on there website rather then rumors , gossip and slander.

tybee204 said:
Char that is wonderful you work in a womens shelter. That is a worthy cause to be sure. I guess for me being on the outside looking in, giving them a podium to shout ugly rumors about the muder victim is the same as giving the convicted murderer a podium. They speak for him. He had his podium in a Court of Law and was found guilty as charged by a jury of 12. To allow him and those that represent him to continue to violate this young woman and her family is discusting to me. He will not get a new trial by slandering the vicim, victims family or trial witness's. Its going to take clear and distinct evidence of which they apparantly have none or that would be what is plastered on there website rather then rumors , gossip and slander.

I understand Ty. I guess I am banging my head, anyhoooo.....has anyone heard anything else about the dogs hitting on the water in the barn? Seeing it was run off, like another poster suggested earlier, has anyone else heard anything yet?

about starting a fair, having a run or a walk or a fair or a day or an activity celebrating Carrie's life and what she stood for. Maybe a fair regarding domestic abuse and the sources available to help. Jill, would this be something that Ms. Culberson would be in favor of doing? I for one know and feel that she is in a better place but let me know if this suggestion would be in good taste. Have a craft fair and sell angels that would benefit a domestic abuse shelter or something in Carrie's name. Set up a scholarship for her in her memory. This would be a great thing to do so NOONE would ever forget Carrie and her family and what happened to her at the hands of a monster.

Let me know your input Carrie Supporters!!

sosorry said:
I need to chat with someone about this info I have.

Baker or Doan?? Or a loyal supporter of them? Let loose with your information so we can read about it here and there. I hope for your sake your not playing with Carrie's memory or her family.

I think some people are getting a little tired of all the lies they are putting on that site.

Has anyone heard about the soil samples? Have they came back yet?

what happened to this thread? Some of the replies (none of them were nasty/angry/etc.) that I read on here this morning (they were posted last night, I believe) are gone. What's up with that?

Ok just because Im laughing so hard and cant resist posting. The Supporters of Convicted Murderer Vincent Doan have decided on there guestbook that I am somehow connected to this case. LOL if I am a missing piece to your puzzle you best stick with puzzles labled Fisher Price. Making rediculous statements such as that on your Guestbooks totally amplifies your ignorance. With people such as yourself heading the Innocent Train , Convicted Murderer Doan better hunker down for the long haul. Like the rest of his life.

But hey thanks for callin me a "babe" !!! :dance:
Goo-Goo mam-maw, see
how big I'm getting? Does that translate into pass the taters in hickville?

Tybee:

LOL you are the one who is responsible for all the trouble that is started and you are the one who has created the website for Carrie because you were her best friend. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've made up a conspiracy havent we? LOL

AN FYI folks... the gal they are talking about who lives in GA, visited GA a few times. Her name is Cicely and she continues to reside in Ohio. On behalf of the allegations that I have been hoarding an idea to sell angels holding daisies to give Debbie Culberson $$$, well that is untrue too. I found a total of 4 of those. They were dispursed to that many people and no charge happened for these. Refer back to the statement that the shop was closing and I found them (by chance). We dont do anything to give Debbie Culberson money. We dont have to. She won from a civil suit, remember?

Continue to say what you will, about whomever you want. The fact still remains, you are making yourselves look very stupid and you are causing the community to think Vince is from questionable character, aside from the guilt factor.

You would do anything to hurt a family who cannot find their daughter. And for that, you are a sick individual. You wouldnt think this way if it was your child.

Lets all remember Carrie Culberson and her memory on Monday afternoon @ 7 p.m. May she rest in peace, where ever she may be.

Tonight at 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, in Blanchester, Ohio they will be having the memorial dedication for Carrie Culberson who disappeared without a trace on Wednesday, August 28, 1996. Everyone who follows this case, please keep her in your thoughts tonight. Her family does not have Carrie back for a proper burial that she deserves. Please remember her and perhaps say a small prayer that the family is allowed to find her and the not knowing can end.

Here is an article pertaining to her story tonight.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/3467839/detail.html

Hi all,

I went to the memorial last night, and it was one of the saddest things I have encountered. Debbie and her family are so strong though. To watch Debbie and Christina unveil the statue was so sad, but at the same time until they find Carrie they will now have a place to mourn for her. God Bless all!

The news article that was listed by "find carrie" has the wrong information. Blanchester is in CLINTON county, not Brown county. Someone should make the correction, unless the barn search site in Brown county is going to be a "memorial" to.

Basci 2871,

I think you need to reread the article, it says Clinton county. The pole barn they searched was in Brown county.

The article was on the news. I'm sorry if they find it necessary to try to make me look like I'm a liar. Seems that majority of the world knows the score. Do like the rest of us have done. Ignore it - it's ignorant and it almost makes you feel bad that this is all they have to say about people.

It just makes me ill, because I live in the same town as these people. I promise America, not everyone in Blanchester is as ignorant and closed minded as these people are. God Bless to all!

katkidd said:
Basci 2871,

I think you need to reread the article, it says Clinton county. The pole barn they searched was in Brown county.

I believe you are the one who needs to REREAD the article..... The headline says.....BROWN COUNTY TO DEDICATE MEMORIAL ..... By the way, the name is basic2871 :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCPstudy