Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved ones remember Cheryl Coker on first birthday since disappearance

We attempted to talk to William Coker at his Riverside home but a family member asked us to leave saying the birthday without Cheryl was one of the worst since she had disappeared.

Detective Travis Abney with Riverside Police told us before the birthday event that the case was still being actively investigated and he was optimistic they would solve the crime. However, he was unable to share any details about the open investigation at this time.

I keep checking for an ARREST.:(:(:(
Hope soon as we have waited months.

I regards to the above last sentence , “ she lingers like stink on dog poop”

My big question is with Mother’s Day coming May 11th , Cheryl’s mom is mourning the loss of her daughter..

On the other hand, WTH is the GF s mother thinking on mother’s day, she’s probably questioning her ability to raise a daughter who is involved with the prime suspect in a murder case, I hope the GF can justify celebrating her mom.....what a brain dead individual , good job, make your mother proud, but explain to the minor child and Cheryl’s mom why she’s missing , presumed dead, and your in her home....

I regards to the above last sentence , “ she lingers like stink on dog poop”

My big question is with Mother’s Day coming May 11th , Cheryl’s mom is mourning the loss of her daughter..

On the other hand, WTH is the GF s mother thinking on mother’s day, she’s probably questioning her ability to raise a daughter who is involved with the prime suspect in a murder case, I hope the GF can justify celebrating her mom.....what a brain dead individual , good job, make your mother proud, but explain to the minor child and Cheryl’s mom why she’s missing , presumed dead, and your in her home....

I go back and forth on whether to feel bad for GF because she's made another stupid relationship that's bad for her, and whether she's being manipulated. If she's not being manipulated by him, she's clearly an idiot.

Tonight I'm resting on she's an idiot who's clearly failed in relationships in the past, and she's clinging to the present one that is being investigated for murder and has a minor child involved. Most intelligent people (without significant damage) will stay away from crap like this.

Maybe she thinks she's being heroic, being there for him; being there for Cheryl's daughter when she shows up at the house. But it's pretty gross. Especially with the *advertiser censored* they've been saying about Cheryl is out there on police interview logs.

Tooltime, I share in your disgust, I do. This GF certainly had an entire life prior to William, has a job at the most liberal company you can work for; probably feels pretty entitled to do whatever and reap no consequences.

But as puzzled as I am by HER and her obvious lack of restraint, good sense and any intelligence, I'm even more so of William. It's his home shared with his daughter. Which makes him even more gross and severely retarded. And I'm so bummed that his younger daughter has to even ponder this relationship at all, in addition to her mom's disappearance/murder.

I see the GF as a woman that her self esteem is lower than whale poop, if she feels she has to latch onto the first male who smiles at her I feel bad for her, I my opinion any of her failed relationship(s) she had prior were caused by her , and as I see it just because Williams and Cheryl’s marriage was starting to get rocky doesn’t mean you run and start trolling for anything, you would think with 19 years of marriage they would work it out not grab the parachutes and run for the exit doors, and my opinion Williams comment about open marriage, he’s thinking with his tiny little brain and needs to grow up, but that’s the trouble with our society today it’s disposable not workable, my wife and I have been together for 37 years, no issues.

Lastly in this case since it seems stalemated, the police should charge the GF with accessory or aiding and abetting a crime, boy would that shake the tree.....

Anybody missing from that area of Ohio? There certainly are a lot of bodies turning up. I hope to read some day that Cheryl’s body’s been found
I used to live in Ohio. There is a HUGE opioid issue in the state and experts actually refer to it as "ground zero" in the national opioid epidemic. Not a factor in Cheryl's case from what we know but a reason for the bodies showing up. https://extension.osu.edu/about/resources/opioid-epidemic-ohio-–-extension-action

I do agree that this state has a large drug problem, reference the Pike Co. family murders and the one last night in West Chester a family of 4, and now they want to open those idiotic dispensers, that’s all we need in this end of Riverside , for all who do not know it’s under construction sharing the building with Donatos Pizza in the Page Manor shopping plaza, I live right down from it , there’s enough freaks hanging around...

I did have to travel up Spinning Road this afternoon and from the Kroger store heading towards Linden Ave there is countless number of Cheryl Strong yard signs on both sides of the street, it was nice to see.

Do any of you think an arrest of the prime suspect is near on the police radar, or do we think it’s going to be a long time.

I have been meaning to ask, where did the info come from for the areas where TES searched, were the police throwing darts at a area map or did they have some credible evidence, the way the searches went did any credible evidence come from the suspects friends to botch this investigation...

I was just past Cheryl's house and as tooltimetim said "Cheryl Strong" signs in almost every yard around the neighborhood. No sign in her yard but most of the direct neighbors have one or more in their yards.

About all the bodies showing up it's just that time of year. Mowing, farming, mushroom hunting, hiking it's spring and everyone is getting out. It happens every year. We've been looking and praying for Erica Baker for over 20 years now. Everytime a body turns up even now it's in the back of your mind. I have personally searched for Erica many times and will do the same for Cheryl.

In response to #248 , the TES searches are done, we both know they are not returning, they came up zero, so it should be no national secret where they searched, believe me if they had new evidence from those s searches, the suspect would have been arrested....

The areas searched werelocations determined by the police , maybe a hunch, maybe a tip, but because they turned up zero, this case is frozen in the ice..
I can see the code of silience when TES, was heading out for a daily search, so it doesn’t turn into a media joke, but now they are packed up and gone what’s the crime to say , hey we checked here , there and over there,
I hate to say it, But since this crew went over the areas with a fine tooth comb, and let’s say a citizen goes for a walk with their dog and turns up something , I feel their repetiation is on the line, by saying how come you did not find it.

In response to #248 , the TES searches are done, we both know they are not returning, they came up zero, so it should be no national secret where they searched, believe me if they had new evidence from those s searches, the suspect would have been arrested....

FALSE They are not done. Don't presume that "we both know" anything you just said to be true. TES confirmed when asked last week if they were in the area when someone spotted them and the response was absolutely, it was them. And they reiterated not to reveal the location. They aren't currently doing searches with the public, but they are still going through different parts of the area searching for evidence in Cheryl's case.

My understanding is that it's common to keep secret which areas have been searched, so that a potential perp can't move anything to a location that most likely won't be searched again. JMO.

When you state the police are actively searching for Cheryl, and TES is still out searching what about the status of these three missing Riverside, Ohio residents, is anyone looking for them?

Joshua Peters, Riverside, disappeared October 15, 2015

Dustin Reed, Riverside, disappeared March 09, 2016

Haley Ward, Riverside, disappeared March 26, 2016

When you state the police are actively searching for Cheryl, and TES is still out searching what about the status of these three missing Riverside, Ohio residents, is anyone looking for them?

Joshua Peters, Riverside, disappeared October 15, 2015

Dustin Reed, Riverside, disappeared March 09, 2016

Haley Ward, Riverside, disappeared March 26, 2016
I can't find any of these people on the Ohio Attorney General's Missing Persons Website. Nor could I find any with these names doing google searches.

0F219558-32EC-4CB7-827C-223432B3BA03.jpeg 9297998D-55A6-48F3-8F64-5548B0CDB1BE.jpeg 41FC9085-48E9-4D55-9D83-072EA64E8309.jpeg 5597C9D7-8794-4412-9582-3BFA9558995C.jpeg 3E5AFBE9-71F3-4551-8F1C-E03C6AC65AED.jpeg
I had to upload the data this way my desktop rolled over and died so I am working off IPad

There are hundreds of missing persons reported in Ohio every month. Most show up in a few days. That is the list you are posting. The Ohio Attorney Generals site is a accurate site along with NamUs.gov for the missing, unidentified and unsolved. Dayton Daily News is a good cage liner.

I am going to be off the grid and not posting for a while I am prepping for stage 2 cancer surgery this week, I was lucky enough to have squamous cell carcinoma, a prize I received from my military service in the desert, I have a large growth that is going to be removed from my left upper arm , then begin chemo, oh boy,
To all my friends on this site, hopefully in the near future I can return to posting again
See ya after I return from the dark side of the moon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa