OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

unless they had to dismiss charges and then recharge for some reason. Some deficit or inadequacy in their initial charges? Even if that were the case, surely other items have been filed in this cause since June? Is there any reason to believe that this is no longer the correct case number and more recent activity is listed under another?
No idea - worth a sleuth

I can’t even imagine how horrifying it would be to be in the same neighborhood! I also cannot imagine how the mother must feel. I am broken hearted and I have only seen things on a screen and read about them.

Thank you for reminding us how it must feel to be in the presence of a tragedy
This is one of those situations so horrible, so heinous, so unimaginable. Yet more kids taken out by some fragile ego'd guy who can't cope with providing for a family in 2023. Not being related of course but I would probably deal with this in my neighborhood by being a stoic. For awhile.

Then a few months later I'd be strolling down the aisle of Whole Foods and suddenly break down and writhe on the floor upon being triggered by mac and cheese or seeing a tee shirt with kids' baseball logo on it.

That poor poor mother and sister. If only he had had the guts to take himself out.

Actually many many people have a difficult time thinking a murderer is evil- rather they would rather believe that person is mentally ill. I have heard often people say "well, he/she had to be crazy to do such and such"---people don't like believing someone is truly evil, beyond redemption. Many people categorize mass murderers as mentally ill, when in fact, some may be mentally ill, and some are just plain evil.
Glad I'm on a site where I can vote "evil". If he had accidently shot the boy in his mother's arms then broke down at what he had done, but it wasn't like that at all.

Imo not a day goes by that he doesn't say to himself.... I sure showed her.

Actually many many people have a difficult time thinking a murderer is evil- rather they would rather believe that person is mentally ill. I have heard often people say "well, he/she had to be crazy to do such and such"---people don't like believing someone is truly evil, beyond redemption. Many people categorize mass murderers as mentally ill, when in fact, some may be mentally ill, and some are just plain evil.
Imo it's a fine line drawn by other people like ourselves. Ie the jury. Religion sometimes gets mixed in while determining evil. As I mentioned I lean towards "evil" , in this case a non religious description meaning he crossed the line of what a human being could fathom doing to children. Like Watts, Todt, the ahole who killed little Jessy by burying her alive, the guy who put (his) kids alive in suitcases and threw them off a bridge, and of course Susan Smith. Unfortunately the list goes on.

These, imo, are just people who selfishly have no moral brakes. They aren't necessarily mentally ill -- we all are ---- just to what extent. It's what they Did which means, to me, off the street forever if not lethal injection.

Can anyone else even imagine how selfish and cowardly this man is to put the children's family and extended family through a trial. Crime photos shown in court. Most likely including supposed mental abuse from others, ie his wife. That's what Watts was attempting, to blame his baby murders on his wife because he was a dud who couldn't deal with a vibrant successful wife.

Imo

Last edited:
Without any intended disrespect, the notion of "evil" is faith-based. Not everyone is connected to the faith that shares those same beliefs. Sometimes it can feel like a generalization used to refer to anything for which we don't have a tangible reason. I do respect your belief, but I prefer to know the actual underlying causes of the behavior that is described as evil.

It is to his credit, that he did not shoot the only child, who was not his own flesh and blood, IMO. How could he make such distinctions in his condition?
According to the document posted, above, on this page, he admitted to having planned the murders for 3 months.

So his "condition" was calculated.

The only thing I saw on the docket: https://municipal.clermontclerk.org...wyPq7JL-vYDMhdRNlismrBe2LBwXkioISUAYgtKdqtDKA

06/16/2023 09:30 AMCourtroom EBond HearingJudgment Entry, filed.Nagel, Jason E
06/26/2023 01:00 PMCourtroom EPreliminary HearingCourt Finding, filed.Nagel, Jason E
So generally, based on my experience, in severe municipal court cases, they get indicted and bound over to the next court. In Ohio that is the common pleas. His new court case can be found here https://commonpleas.clermontclerk.o...*chjnNhmHQMSeLlsRbNM*5eE880V21gqTvO*aInHQHpqg

IMO thinking about killing them for months is different than planning to kill them for months.

But he said he did “plan” to kill then for months, not just think about it - from what has been reported.

Doerman “confessed to planning and carrying out the deaths of victims involved for several months,” a detective with the Clermont County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a criminal complaint.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back