GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few observations....

- At the 18:35:29 mark, Angela arrives walking up the steps carrying Elaina in her arms. Stroller is sitting at the bottom of the steps.

- If this house is 11 blocks from the 704 Federal St house, then why would she be walking that distance taking the baby in a stroller? And where is the 4 year old?

- Notice the baby's shoes or socks are already sitting on the porch when Angela is walking up the steps. (So a section of the video portion at the start is missing. She's already been there on the porch when she put the babies shoes or sock there, then she apparently walked back to the stroller, then returned)

- At the 18:35:36 mark, she doesn't knock but just opens the door and walks inside. Elaina is on her left hip.

- At the 18:36:59 mark, suddenly she's back outside standing at the top of the steps, holding Elaina on left hip and talking on the phone using her right hand.

- At the 18:38:07 mark, Angela sits down on the porch still holding Elaina.

- At the 18:37:10 mark, Angela lays her phone, and something else down on the porch on her right side.

- At the 18:37:28 mark, Angela is rocking Elaina and it appears she's waiting for somebody to call her back on the phone.

- At the 18:37:43 mark, somebody must have texted her on the phone as she picks the phone up and she's reading the display.

- At the 18:37:53 mark, she picks up the babies shoes/socks that were sitting on the porch on her left, and she gets up and carries Elaina to the stroller and puts her in.

- At the 18:38:19 mark, a black cat with white paws walks across the porch.

- At the 18:38:25 mark, Angela is seen pushing the stroller away.

I do not believe this video was any kind of a set up, as in somebody trying to make her look like a loving mother. She did rock, cradle the baby to keep her from being fussy.

I think the camera is there so the home owner knows who is approaching the door. Considering she walked right in and she didn't seem uncomfortable doing that, then I would go so far as to suggest she called ahead so they knew she was coming. She was hardly inside the house long enough to do anything other than to drop or pick something up.

JMO.. ACR

BBM. OK, so 6:35ish PM is when she she shows up to the house,

what time were the girls dropped off to Angela by TJ?
what time did the 3 of them supposedly show up at SK's house?

also -

what time sunday morning did TJ go to pick up the girls the first time?
what time did he leave to go get Terry Sr?
when did they get back to the house?
what time was LE called?

i'm trying to put together a timeline here, and i know some of this has been answered, so i will go back and look, but i want to think aloud here in case anyone else can help out. lmk if there are other times we want to throw into the timeline as well. one that i do already have is the time that SK's van showed back up, 2:30am monday (?) morning. there are so many posts to sift through, so if you can link me to specific posts, it would be great. i'd like to have the links to verify/backup the info as well.

Does the mom have a birth mark on her forehead? I noticed in the video where she talks about keeping herself comfortable that there appears to be a bruise or birth mark on her forehead at her hairline and possibly even a black eye. I'm just wondering if it could be bruising, birth mark, or just an issue with lighting from the camera. I guess I'm wondering if there was any physical domestic abuse between her and SK.

now i'm wondering if the whole "keep me comfortable" thing was some sort of indication that she was scared for some reason, and needed protection, so she wouldn't be hurt? maybe she just didn't know what else to say and didn't want to come right out and say that she had been threatened by SK.

...just knowing now that she says that she was told not to tell or "she would be next". not saying i totally believe it, but it's just a thought.

now i'm wondering if the whole "keep me comfortable" thing was some sort of indication that she was scared for some reason, and needed protection, so she wouldn't be hurt? maybe she just didn't know what else to say and didn't want to come right out and say that she had been threatened by SK.

...just knowing now that she says that she was told not to tell or "she would be next". not saying i totally believe it, but it's just a thought.

I think anything that comes out of her mouth is a bunch of cya bullcr*p. I don't care if you threaten to kill me. I will give my life up to save the life of my baby.

I think anything that comes out of her mouth is a bunch of cya bullcr*p. I don't care if you threaten to kill me. I will give my life up to save the life of my baby.

I thought the initial claim was that SK threatened both AS and her children. Complicates it a bit.

I thought the initial claim was that SK threatened both AS and her children. Complicates it a bit.

Except at that point her oldest child was already away from the King home and was safe with FM. That only left Angela and Elaina and she knew that Elaina was seriously injured so she had nothing to lose by telling the truth quick and hoping that the baby could be found in time to get help. Angela only cares about herself IMO and I believe she was more interested in holding onto SK than protecting her child.

GGE, I know how you feel. I was like that with Travis Alexander, the case that brought me to WS. I also had dreams about him, but they weren't sweet like yours about Elaina. That chick Jodi did a number on me.

Poor TJ not knowing where Elaina is for Father's day today.

Thinking of TJ and his family today.

Thinking of TJ and his family today.

FM, if you happen to drop by please know that our hearts and thoughts are with your family today. My father and grandfather are both gone and missed terribly but if I had one wish today it would be that Elaina could be home with TJ. If any of us here had the power to make that happen then that precious baby would be celebrating with her loving family today. I hope this nightmare soon comes to an end and our sweet girl is brought home. Give TJ and K an extra hug from all of us here today.

Hello. I am a long time reader and first time poster. I just want to say to TJ, in case he reads here or if FM passes notes on to him...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers on this Fathers Day. I wish I knew the words of comfort that would help you, but I can not imagine what words could ease the pain you must be feeling. Stay strong and know that God is aware of you and loves you.

:welcome: to WS Idahofarmgirl !

Glad you joined us!

Well, today is Father's Day and baby Elaina is still out there somewhere. It's hard to say "Happy Father's Day" to a man who doesn't know where his baby is. Ferretmommy, if you read here today, please tell TJ we all are praying for baby Elaina to be found today. I hope he has Kylee, and they have a good day together, and that TJ and your family stay strong. Many prayers for all of you, and baby Elaina.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Hello. I am a long time reader and first time poster. I just want to say to TJ, in case he reads here or if FM passes notes on to him...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers on this Fathers Day. I wish I knew the words of comfort that would help you, but I can not imagine what words could ease the pain you must be feeling. Stay strong and know that God is aware of you and loves you.

Welcome to WS, that was a beautiful first post. If the love of strangers could bring sweet Elaina home, her and so many others would be back with their families today.

That van isn't going anywhere without gas and a lot of it if they drove 12 hours. And my guess is that didn't have a lot of cash on them so somewhere there is a record or records of gas being purchased by one of these guys debit cards. I am sure they are looking at all their transactions, including the ones taking money out of ATMs.

Excellent point. I would hope LE has already checked the cell phone and bank records of everyone in that house, traffic cams, toll boths, etc. With all of that it will be hard for anyone driving that van to totally go off radar for 12 hours.

Question now would be where were they for 12 hours? Were they driving and disposing of a body? Were they taking the baby to someone else to keep? Were they taking her to some place where they could watch her injuries? So many possibilities. Maybe AS really doesn't know where Elaina is right now; but, someone in that house dang well does!!

We know LE has the van; so, hopefully, they are following the same line of thought.

That was a good catch about the raw interview regarding the van. Sounds like someone switched tags also while driving away. I thought I had read that the van had not moved that day but was searched because SK used it to pick up AS & the kids the night before. In light of this, searching the van could give a ton of answers.

I forgot it was Father's Day :(
Poor TJ! We're praying for your little girl .

With Angela in jail and not likely to be getting out, and now with the two week mark, I'm starting to seriously wonder if Angela really doesn't know where baby Elaina was taken. I think her and SK are both responsible for whatever happened, but now with no answers as to where baby Elaina is, what is everyones opinions on whether Angela knows where baby Elaina is now, or if SK, and "Mike" and perhaps others refused to tell AS where baby Elaina is, fearing she'd break and tell all.

Ferretmommy, knowing Angela, could you give us some insight into the way Angela is handling jail after a few days, and if you think she would tell where baby Elaina is at some point, or do you think she may not know where she is now ? I'm so sorry there's still no answers today. Any and all insights, opinions you have about Angela will be very helpful in thinking through scenarios that could help us come up with something.

Is SK in Michigan do you know? If so, could he be in jail there? If you know, if SK is in Michigan, where would he be? What city, town or area ?

Prayers for baby Elaina and you and your family.

I personally think AS has no idea where the baby is. She was taken by SK and Mike and they could have said anything to her and i would bet my cookies that they didn't tell her where. She probably told them about the van but thats it. I don't think she can tell them more in terms of where. Which is why i wish it was SK locked up right now because he does know where he put her.

Originally Posted by Day Dreamer Does the mom have a birth mark on her forehead? I noticed in the video where she talks about keeping herself comfortable that there appears to be a bruise or birth mark on her forehead at her hairline and possibly even a black eye. I'm just wondering if it could be bruising said:

I was looking at the video of her from court; and, I didn't notice the mark on the forehead that I was referring to earlier. Again, I'm not sure if it was a bruise, birth mark, or shadowing; but, it makes me wonder ... if it was a bruise did SK or someone in that house physically assault her as well to put fear in her?

(or even possibly that she headbutted the child ... just thinking out loud ...)

Now, with that said, I personally would still have done what was best for my child even if it meant putting my life on the line. The 4 year old was already safe with her Dad.

You know, it's funny but I always assumed the vast majority of people were of the belief that Angela does not know where Elaina is, and that Steven and Mike are the only ones who do. I know that's what I think.

Well, at least Mike knows where she is. Maybe not Steven. After all, Steven turned back up one road over, on Prentice, not too long after the maroon van and he and Mike's initial disappearance out the back door according to Ferretmommy. But the van (and Mike, presumably) did not reappear until 2:30am.

Which makes me think Mike is the one who knows where she is.

Which brings me back for the umpteenth time to the question of what little K. was referring to when she kept saying "Mike won, Mike won" (as per the press conference interview with the entire family a couple of days ago, and as said by Angela's dad). Did they do rock paper scissors to figure out who was going to take her away or something? Quite disturbing trying to figure out how that statement relates to Elaina's disappearance. I've yet to think up a scenario where that would apply that isn't sickening.

I don't think AS knows where baby Elaina is either. It makes me wonder, if in her mind, she feels that makes her innocent. Of course it does not.

But they just told SK he will be in jail for life...which means no confession from SK

Angela has, i believe, told the truth overall in what we know of her confession arrest. For example, I don't think she was in the room whne Elaina got injured, she said "he beat her or dropped her".

Not condoning any of her behavior but SK is by far the most logical suspect in the disappearance. Why they haven't arrested him is beyond me

I'm behind and honestly don't want to get lured in to a case like this because damn it's depressing, but people doing things to little children makes me so angry and outraged that people like this walk among us. Anyway, from what I can tell, they could have arrested her to get her to talk. I don't think they mom herself hurt the baby but I think she sure knows who did. She may not have given enough information to them to arrest SK and I'm sure they want a airtight case when they do.

When watching the video, and I don't have an opinion as to injuries to the child, for me it was very hard to tell because it's not good quality, the first thing that popped into my head was 'drug house.' Not just for cops busting them but they can see when someone is coming to the house and they don't need to keep ringing the bell or knocking. The meth house near where I used to live in San Diego had them because it was in and out all day. The dealer always seemed to magically come out when the person was nearing the door. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member