GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 4m
RT @levi_page: Tune into @jvelezmitchell tonight at 7 PM ET / 6 CT on @HLNTV, I will be on discussing the #BabyElaina investigation!

On the work thing and Angela's stepdad, I think he was technically truthful. He said on NG (or JVM?) that he took AS to work but that he took her right back away because the computer was broken or something. I think to him that does equal not working that day.

As far as whether the baby could be quiet with her injuries, if they were bad enough she would be quiet. She may have lost consciousness. So it's possible not everyone in the house should have heard something. I do think other folks in the house know everything, but I'm not sure everyone there does.

I can't figure out now when the baby was taken away. It seems like there were several opportunities to do that. SK is involved in all of the possibilities reported so far, though! He knows.

Why aren't we hearing more about this 'Mike', I wonder? I wish reporters would give us a rundown on him since he left with SK at a time that could be very suspicious. Does he have a car? Did police get his phone records, etc? If anyone knows him, would SK listen to his advice or is SK always the top dog? I have questions like that. If I were police, I'd be looking at places he's familiar with as well as SK, JK and AS's places.

IMHO They are searching the water and woods near the bridge based on cell pings (triangulation). I bet they never went any further than the bridge with baby Elaina.

Here is a map of FCC cell towers in the neighborhood.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=toledo&state_abr=oh

There is one tower on the other side of the river - near Children's Park (Wade Street) essentially at one end of the HL (Anthony Wayne) bridge.

The other 2 closest cell towers (to Federal Street) are on Front Street by the Marina, and south by the train tracks (Oakdale Ave) area.

From This article:

http://www.kplctv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo

Day 3- June 4, 2013:

Police say they are going through electronics for tips, and questioning sex offenders.

Day 5- June 6, 2013:

As Elaina's disappearance stretched on for days with no sign of the little girl, crews expanded their search to the Maumee river. Water rescuers, divers, and police searched the area near the High Level Bridge to look for clues about the little girl's whereabouts. They combed the wooded areas below the bridge as well as the water using sonar equipment to detect anything below the surface.

SK mother looks like she is a drug taker also, if you look at her face, and I guess the house is a total mess dirt and all, because it is a haven for all the
Druggies, also I believe that the police know more than we the public know, I really think the baby's mother just either dropped her, or throw her which resulted in her death, and then her and her boyfriend disposed of her body, where I have no idea.

Was AS ever in a bed that night? I haven't read anything about her sleeping arrangements except for waking up next to Elaina. She lies a lot apparently so I would love to hear from someone else that AS was in a bed asleep at any point that night. In the last thread I saw a floor plan of the house with no mention of a kitchen so is there one upstairs? Do you know anything about the layout of the house for upstairs?
Also has anyone said where AS and the girls were on Friday night? I read that TS dropped the girls with AS on Friday but I don't remember hearing anything about where they slept that night.

I overheard TJ say they slept at a neighbors house several doors down from her dad's. She was supposed to have been at her dad's that night also, but for some reason did not stay there.

What came to my mind, as I do not think they had money, except to buy Drugs and Cigarettes, cleaning items, as they would be cheap in that kind of a Store. (just my thought)

Cleaning items? :floorlaugh: Me thinks you're getting that bunch mixed up with normal folks.

Bolfa said “something wasn’t right” about Angela’s initial reaction.

“She was pacing up and down the street, and then she walked up to me and asked for a cigarette. She went from crying to smiling. How do you go from fake crying to a smile?” he said. “Something ain’t right there. If I lost my kid, I wouldn’t be asking for a cigarette. That’s a crock of *****. If it was my kid, I’d be going crazy.”

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

On the work thing and Angela's stepdad, I think he was technically truthful. He said on NG (or JVM?) that he took AS to work but that he took her right back away because the computer was broken or something. I think to him that does equal not working that day.

As far as whether the baby could be quiet with her injuries, if they were bad enough she would be quiet. She may have lost consciousness. So it's possible not everyone in the house should have heard something. I do think other folks in the house know everything, but I'm not sure everyone there does.

I can't figure out now when the baby was taken away. It seems like there were several opportunities to do that. SK is involved in all of the possibilities reported so far, though! He knows.

Why aren't we hearing more about this 'Mike', I wonder? I wish reporters would give us a rundown on him since he left with SK at a time that could be very suspicious. Does he have a car? Did police get his phone records, etc? If anyone knows him, would SK listen to his advice or is SK always the top dog? I have questions like that. If I were police, I'd be looking at places he's familiar with as well as SK, JK and AS's places.

IMO, I don't think he was being truthful. I was told by a person that works at that taco bell that she completed the orientation and actually worked a day or 2. I think he stuttered over his words when he answered the question.

Cleaning items? :floorlaugh: Me thinks you're getting that bunch mixed up with normal folks.

Cleaning supplies like Drano are made to manufacture meth.

But there's NO INDICATION WHATSOEVER, in court records or otherwise, that this was going on there.

Just kind of pointing out what may have been the actual "cleaning supplies" references point.

I overheard TJ say they slept at a neighbors house several doors down from her dad's. She was supposed to have been at her dad's that night also, but for some reason did not stay there.

Thanks for all the info FM...

It seems like the kids (Elaina & her sister) were bouncing around so much between houses.

Did the girls have ANYWHERE they called home? Did they have their own bedroom anywhere?

So sad for small children who need stability and normalcy to flourish.

Cleaning supplies like Drano are made to manufacture meth.

But there's NO INDICATION WHATSOEVER, in court records or otherwise, that this was going on there.

Just kind of pointing out what may have been the actual "cleaning supplies" references point.

Oh yikes! I had not even thought of "cleaning supplies" in that way. I was thinking "cleaning supplies" to clean up a crime.

As some else pointed out - they were clearly not using the cleaning supplies for HOUSE cleaning.

Could "Frank" be that neighbor?

First post, hope I'm doing this right.

Regarding RS, I don't think he's purposely withholding information to save AS's butt, I'm sure he's told LE and they told him to keep the info to himself so it doesn't compromise the investigation. And maybe that's why TJ and TS aren't jumping down his throat. Also, I'm sure this whole ordeal isn't easy for him. He may have already lost a granddaughter, he may possibly be losing a daughter in a sense as well. Maybe that's part of the reason he is, or it seems like, he's trying to keep the finger from being pointed at AS. I'm not saying it's right, nor am I trying to defend him, I'm just trying to bring a new perspective to this. I'm not going to hate him for his actions, he may just be very conflicted in his feelings and that's why he seems to be back and forth in his statements and actions.

Cesspool is right :clap:

I can't believe we're heading into DAY 17 :sigh:

OT a bit, but if the city/county are allowing other children to stay in that disgusting house, I would throw a fit

I'm a bit surprised that the Health Department has not condemned the home as unfit for human habitation.

First post, hope I'm doing this right.

Regarding RS, I don't think he's purposely withholding information to save AS's butt, I'm sure he's told LE and they told him to keep the info to himself so it doesn't compromise the investigation. And maybe that's why TJ and TS aren't jumping down his throat. Also, I'm sure this whole ordeal isn't easy for him. He may have already lost a granddaughter, he may possibly be losing a daughter in a sense as well. Maybe that's part of the reason he is, or it seems like, he's trying to keep the finger from being pointed at AS. I'm not saying it's right, nor am I trying to defend him, I'm just trying to bring a new perspective to this. I'm not going to hate him for his actions, he may just be very conflicted in his feelings and that's why he seems to be back and forth in his statements and actions.

I think that he is in a state of denial right now.

And again regarding RS, it seems he's the only contact AS has from jail. Maybe he's giving that protective vibe during interviews so AS will continue to trust him and possibly divulge more info to him. If AS were to see the interviews from jail and see her dad isn't on her side, she may get spooked and stop trusting him enough to talk to him and possibly spill some valuable info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skybee88