GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court is done. Bond for Angela has been lowered to $100K, but still needs to be full amount not a 10% as per judges orders. She was in a good mood after meeting with her dad and her new court appointed female lawyer. Searches will be focused on the Maumee river today following last night's storms. Severe weather is also expected tonight and tomorrow. LE still is uncooperative when it comes to sharing info with the family. The family was conducting a search of a local pond (hecklers) when a resident mentioned that it was interesting to see them "back again". Family asked about it and the neighbor told them that TFD had already searched the pond. When called for confirmation TFD/TPD refused to confirm using "ongoing investigation" as the reason. It could have saved some valuable time if the family had known not to search the pond.

so she is in a 'good' mood..........as baby is MISSING and searchers are risking their lives looking for her PRECIOUS baby!!! :banghead: I feel so bad for the family out searching.........no family should EVER have to do this!:banghead:

Court is done. Bond for Angela has been lowered to $100K, but still needs to be full amount not a 10% as per judges orders. She was in a good mood after meeting with her dad and her new court appointed female lawyer. Searches will be focused on the Maumee river today following last night's storms. Severe weather is also expected tonight and tomorrow. LE still is uncooperative when it comes to sharing info with the family. The family was conducting a search of a local pond (hecklers) when a resident mentioned that it was interesting to see them "back again". Family asked about it and the neighbor told them that TFD had already searched the pond. When called for confirmation TFD/TPD refused to confirm using "ongoing investigation" as the reason. It could have saved some valuable time if the family had known not to search the pond.

Is it typical of Toledo LE to be so tight lipped with the family? That seems rather cold unless they have a very good reason for leaving them out of the loop. The Steinfurth family has been through so much and I don't understand why they are being denied a little common courtesy.

Hey Shmae! I was thinking that K might not have been saying "Mike" at all. More like "My..." but like you said, and then what? My crown? I find it hard enough to decipher kid speak when they are in front of me let alone when I try to use my imagination.

My crayon? I'm just thinking out loud in the direction you pointed !

I'm so afraid that to much time has been wasted because Elaina wasn't reported missing asap. The golden 48 hours are so important! She reminds me of a convict CAnthony.
How can people get away with this??? Arrest them all, til LE gets answers.............sick of liars! Obstruction of justice like so many crimes against children. This needs to stop. Everyone in that house needs to answer...........what happened to baby Elaina and where did you put her?????

I was reading this BBM and thinking ' wait, she was reported missing on the spot when TJ and TJ sr were there' . BUT the reality is we don't know how long she was disappeared before they arrived. So now I'm thinking about the video on Frank's porch. Elaina was clearly healthy and toddling about :) at that time ! At what time was the txt or message AS sent saying " only SK could HELP her with this" ? Is it even possible that Elaina was never in the home King home that night? I haven't given that idea much thought because SK's mom said she was there, but did she actually see her? Or was she in her room or the den and just heard AS et al walk in? And because she clearly doesn't care for AS too much , she didnt' even bother to get up and greet her into her home ? mooooooooo

Is it typical of Toledo LE to be so tight lipped with the family? That seems rather cold unless they have a very good reason for leaving them out of the loop. The Steinfurth family has been through so much and I don't understand why they are being denied a little common courtesy.

I hope people will take this in the spirit which it is posted ( just an observation and NOT criticism), but maybe LE is aware FM is sharing into with us.

Well as of last night it was said that the mother A. told a cell mate, whether
this is true or not I have no idea, but it does make sense, more sense than what she has said so far, that she threw the baby against the wall, and she probably died instantly, and that she throw the baby over a bridge into the water, just repeating what was on TV, and if this is the case, this would be how S.K. would come into play, remember she does not drive, so some peoples theories would be correct, the baby was never in the home on Sunday,
because they would have done it Saturday night, the fact that SK is not arrested yet, I would presume, he is helping them gather information, and telling where she threw, dropped the baby, but by now the baby, I think is long gone, because it leads into some great waters.

The selling of RX Drugs, reminds me of the Misty case, I wonder how she is doing behind bars, is it not 30 years or more that she was sentenced, and Ron got 7

Really? Where did you read this? She told another inmate she threw the baby? I remember reading she told the inmate CE that SK threw the baby into the wall. So there is another inmate story?

Blowing kisses and laughing in court. If she says " im famous" like baby Dontrell's mom, I will officially stroke out on the ground !

Even assuming she DID say "Mike won, Mike won!" the question that I have is.. what did he win? Whatever it was, it was fresh on her mind because she was still saying it over and over when she arrived at FM's house with TJ. So either someone was playing a game with Mike while K. was in the room and Mike did a good job and won the game, or else someone explained something to K. by saying "Mike won", which would in that case be more of just an indication that Mike had been the chosen one for something.

Which causes me to ask myself, what were people doing in the house which Mike was a possible contender in, and which resulted in him being chosen/winning?

It's a simple and probably innocent question, seems like someone there should be able to explain it very simply if asked. Video games? Rock, paper, scissors? Drawing straws to determine who has to tend to something that nobody wants to deal with?

They didn't drop the charge of child endangerment did they? I hope not!

They have dropped it at least temporarily, we were told because if she goes to trial and Elaina is found passed, then they can't charge her with murder charges. She I semi for pretrial on July 24, 2013 and the judge lowered her bail to $100,000 but still no 10%. To my knowledge, her dad has no way to get that kind of money.

My gun? Mike gun?
How clearly do e s this 4 year old speak?

When my youngest was about that age he asked my dad for a fork for his pizza. My dad thought he asked for something very inappropriate for his er, shall we say cat. Dad about had a heart attack and after I realized how badly dad had misunderstood I couldn't quit laughing. We lived in another state so Dad hadn't been around B tons and he did have some speech issues that required therapy but his request was plain as day to me while my dad thought I had suddenly turned into a horrible mother.

Yes, FM is his stepmom. I actually don't recall any mention of his bio mom at all. Perhaps she lives elsewhere or is deceased?

His Bio mom lives locally. She has been shown in a video once, with sunglasses and a gray hoodie on. I think she's trying to stay out of the spotlight just as I am regarding being on TV. Anything else with her, let's just say there's no love lost between me & her.

His Bio mom lives locally. She has been shown in a video once, with sunglasses and a gray hoodie on. I think she's trying to stay out of the spotlight just as I am regarding being on TV. Anything else with her, let's just say there's no love lost between me & her.

I'm sure it hasn't been a walk in the park but TS has done a wonderful job of representing the family in the media. In the face of some very classless and disrespectful incidents him and TJ have held up remarkably. I'm not sure I could have kept my composure or continued to respond so calmly in the same circumstances.

Blowing kisses and laughing in court. If she says " im famous" like baby Dontrell's mom, I will officially stroke out on the ground !

She blew a kiss to a 4 yr old child... her nephew, who blew her a kiss. He was in the door way outside the court room.

Don't stroke out yet.

Allegedly AS, her lawyer, Mr. S and "Frank" kibitzed in a conference room. She came out smiling. Conjecture is that bail is going to be made...

She blew a kiss to a 4 yr old child... her nephew, who blew her a kiss. He was in the door way outside the court room.

Don't stroke out yet.

Thank you for explaining. There are plenty of reasons to dislike Angela without skewing innocent gestures.

Hmm, wonder if they have been paid for their media appearances? Does NG pay her guests?

I actually tried to research this recently. Apparently Nancy Grace makes a big deal of not paying her guests. I'm sure they must be getting money from somewhere though.

I posted this a few days ago but it kind of got lost in the posts about court and the cashier info. Thank you for taking the time to read my rambling.

TJ dropped the kids off to AS on Friday, I do not know what time. AS chose to stay at someone's house several doors down from her dad's house that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn