GUILTY OH - Emilliano Terry, 3, Cleveland, 25 November 2012

I cant. I posted on page 2 all the other profiles that she has. TONS of them. a lot of her myspace stuff has pics of her kids but nothings been updated. Im going to keep looking.

I can't find your links. Maybe they were moderated?

Its the same photos you find on the twitter posted upthread.

I'm thinking that's not the right kid...

Yes I think you are right. I edited my post with the other Camilia Terry's facebook in it. Based on that, the twitter posted on page one is incorrect and the right one was just posted.
My apologies!:waitasec:

Yeah the FB I originally found was the same woman as the twitter acct linked back on page one or two... But apparently that is NOT the correct CT?

I did find a CT in Columbus, but as stated up a bit, it only has music stuff, no posts about kids, etc.

social media rules reminder
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

also keep in mind that until or unless we hear otherwise from LE or the MSM this mother is considered a victim here at websleuths... sleuthing and speculation of family members is off limits.

this lands at random and is just a reminder.

From the presser
Baldwin: An officer told me the mother was pushing the 5-year-old in a swing at the park and when she turned her back, she lost track of the child. Is that correct?
McCauley: That's accurate.
Baldwin: So which way was she pushing the child? Toward the fence or away from the fence?
McCauley: She indicated that she was pushing toward the fence.
Baldwin: So her back was to the street?
McCauley: From my understanding, that's correct.
Baldwin: So how does a 5-year-old see a 3-year-old get into a black car?
McCauley: I'm sorry I can't answer that. I can only take the statement from the child.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...-3-year-old-boy-emilliano-terry#ixzz2DM7a27zu

Is it just me, or am I seeing a one-way-in-one-way-out driveway in the park?

I also noted in the video upstream that there is a fence around the park... like a tall wrought iron one :no:

not sure if it goes all the way around

I am confused about the swing statement. From the map it looks like no matter which way you are pushing the swing it will be towards a fence. Maybe they mean the fence right at the swing and not on the other side of the park?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back