Identified! OH - Englewood, 'Blue Bandana Girl', WhtFem, 17-25, Aug'87 - Paula Davis

Snufamonbobball,

I think the morgue picture looks like Vicki, but the only thing I question is that Vicki is said to have an a white cap on one of her upper teeth and then I looked at the UID's dentals and it lists that her upper front teeth are her natural teeth with no fillings...I would guess that would mean crowns also. Here's the link..https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=985&=7&s=DateFound_DESC&from=search

Other than that I think they look alike..

too bad, can't open the link!

Link opened for me too...

Snufamonbobball, have you contacted LE about your find?? I think you should!

Just came across this post while looking for another one and was wondering if there was any more information or if a comparison was made by someone "in charge". IMO the resemblance is uncanny, especially the nose/nostrils and the proportion of her neck to width of skull. I couldn't see a scar, but that doesn't mean that there isn't one.

Snufamonbobball,

Did you happen to contact LE or the Doe Network about a possible match? If not, do you want me to?

I emailed Rocky Wells at the Doe Network to since if the possible match has been submitted. Will let you all know when I hear something back.

Here is the email I just received back from Rocky...boy was he fast!!

I do not have any information on this. Do you want to submit it to us as a possible match? I can send it to our panel...but would have to ask that you make sure no one at webslueths contacts Law Enforcement..so we do not have duplication, of it passes our panel. Also if it were a positive match..we would make sure websleuths is credited.:woohoo:

Thanks Snufamonbobball for all your hard work!!!

Here is the email I just received back from Rocky...boy was he fast!!

I do not have any information on this. Do you want to submit it to us as a possible match? I can send it to our panel...but would have to ask that you make sure no one at webslueths contacts Law Enforcement..so we do not have duplication, of it passes our panel. Also if it were a positive match..we would make sure websleuths is credited.:woohoo:

Thanks Snufamonbobball for all your hard work!!!

Thank You SOOOOOO Much Chaddy! Much Much Much Appreciating!

Snufamonboibball

Snufamonbobball,

You will get all the credit. I just submitted it so the possible match didn't get put aside..

Good work!

Snufamonbobball,

You will get all the credit. I just submitted it so the possible match didn't get put aside..

Good work!

You all work together so well! Good find Snufanmonbobball and thanks for submitting chaddylex.

:blowkiss:

This possible match made it through the Doe Network panel and Rocky at the Doe Network just submitted this to LE today!! I have submitted possible matches before to Rocky, and this is actually the first one that made it through the panel and then LE!! :dance:

Again, Good Job Snufamonbobball!!

I just received an email from Rocky at the Doe Network that he submitted to LE....

[I]Janell,

Here is the reply from my contact regarding the match,

"
Mr. Wells,

I have reviewed your case file 1957DFMN to our case file. The dental records and some other physical discretions do not match in this case. I will note this in our case file.

Thank you,

Detective Meade"[/I]

Good try Snufamonbobball, Hopefully your newest "Possible Match" will be the one

I just received an email from Rocky at the Doe Network that he submitted to LE....

[I]Janell,

Here is the reply from my contact regarding the match,

"
Mr. Wells,

I have reviewed your case file 1957DFMN to our case file. The dental records and some other physical discretions do not match in this case. I will note this in our case file.

Thank you,

Detective Meade"[/I]

Good try Snufamonbobball, Hopefully your newest "Possible Match" will be the one

Thanks so much Chaddy! Even though she wasn't a match, I believe that nothing but good can come. Everyone will keep these two girls in mind and I won't stop looking.

Snufamonbobball

I swear I must be selfish. I don't submit anything to Doe, all the discrepancies and outdated information makes me wonder about their credibility. In my experience, it is much better to contact LE directly, they are more capable of determining who is a potential match. Do what you will, it's your baby, so to speak, but I would submit personally and cut out the middle man.

not_my_kids, I don't think you're selfish. A selfish person wouldn't bother looking for a match, right?

Snuf, thank you again, for bringing these possible matches out into our view. I really do think you have a knack for this!

chaddylex, thank you again for working on the submission, you're supportive and continue to move forward.

Now, let's keep looking! :blowkiss:

From looks alone, they are close, very close. I see what you mean about the nose, and it is very striking. On that alone, I don't think I would necccesarily submit it, but I would call or email to see if there is new or updated info. The age difference bothers me a little, Teresa Cupps would have been pushing 30 in 1987, but if you look at Doe, it is hard to imagine her being the young end of the age range. She does not strike me as being 18, she could be closer to the high end of the age range.
The one thing that does thrown me is that Teresa had a tattoo on her ankle that Doe didn't, but that could have simply been left out of the report. I would call for more info and turn it in if they ask if you have anyone in mind. JMO

I did notice the UF has a scar on her right ankle that is noted. Perhaps she tried to remove the tattoo? She also has track scars which are noted on both the UF and MP. Both have fingerprints available- so I would think she would be a quick rule out. I also think she's on the older side of that age range.

One thing that's kind of interesting is the DoeFile has her listed at 5'5". Her Namus file says 5'. 5 inches is a lot of room! :waitasec:

The scar is interesting, I didn't notice it the first time through.
She could have tried to remove it, I know someone that tried to burn off a tattoo with a hot butter knife. It did mostly eradicate the tattoo, but left a terrible scar that he still has. Maybe she found a safer method.
Namus has her at 5'N/A, which could simply be a typo. The way I understand it, most of the Namus submissions are boxes that you simply check or fill in. Check the wrong box and the information makes it into the listing. So she could really be anything between 5'0 and 5'11. I would feel much more comfortable with her hieght if it were listed as 5'0. I think a clarification call is in order.

I just read on the Teresa Cupps Myspace and I haven't looked at the Doe Page again, that the picture of her in the big floppy hat was of Teresa in her early 20's. But she disappeared at 18 and the pic isn't a progression. If I am understanding it right, she had to have been seen at some point after the disappearance.
The pic is here, in third in photos.
http://www.myspace.com/248594733

I think she stopped reporting to her parole office in 1977. Her family hadn't seen her since 1975, but there has been no contact with anyone since 1977. She had a warrant out for her arrest, but after there was no contact for so long, it was recinded. It is certainly possible she was laying low because of the warrant, her family is hoping that's the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back