OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A&E TV Schedule | A&E

2. BOSCOE

BOSCOE Well-Known Member

He absolutely is. I'm beyond anxious and nauseous with what I feel has happened. Perfect storm for any predator. :(

MOO

3. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Well-Known Member

It hurts my heart to read this thread. Most of the time I have to fold my hands and keep them firmly in my lap to stop myself from getting a WS time out. Harley has been on my mind since I first joined this thread - in the back of my mind at the very least - most often in the front.

Day 16 is coming to a close with no sign of Harley. Too many days for a 14 year old in a smaller town (approximately 6,000 in 2010 census) to survive without being seen or helped/held by someone. I refuse to give up hope that he will found safe. Rooting for you Harley! Please come home!

4. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

Who asked him to go home? Harleys parents or the other people?

Luckyzmom likes this.
  5. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

the longer Harly is still missing, the more i fear for him. did his parents drop stuff off at goodwill before or after Harly went missing? if after, did it occur to them it would look bad and why couldnt they wait a bit? i know if my son went missing i couldnt think of anthing else besdes trying to find my son

6. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

7. Rossymom

Rossymom Well-Known Member

Because his biological father moved to our town and secured an apartment. So he was able to stay in his high school and not move.

8. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

would this be an indication that his mom thinks someone took him? sounds like it to me

BOSCOE and alyssa5597 like this.
  9. waterfalllady

waterfalllady Well-Known Member

She said she was dropping off "blessing bags" which are just little bags of toiletries to help the less fortunate. Like toothbrushes, toothpaste, washcloth, etc. How to Pack a Blessing Bag + Free Printable Checklist I don't think this is relevant and I'm sure the bags have been searched.

bellesnwhistles, Luckyzmom and osu like this.
  10. heed101

heed101 Well-Known Member

How do you know this ?

osu and Sam970407 like this.
  11. waterfalllady

From earlier posts here. She said it on the video. I do not have access to the video, but I will try to find it further up in the thread for you.

12. Sam970407

Sam970407 Well-Known Member

I possibly might not be able to say what I have heard on the video of the parents argument that has been transcribed by others....the Nicole name I heard when asked via video was Gibson....sorry....look it up, there is a connection between Fremont and port clinton. So sorry....just a thought.

Linda7NJ likes this.
  13. bellyup

bellyup feta business bureau

The information about the donations (blessing bags/ goodwill) came from moms facebook not any videos.

Come on guys. You are going to get the thread shut down once mods realize how much is being posted that isn't allowed and it's going to take forever to mods to clean up all this stuff !

MrsWatson, Cubby, Suglo and 4 others like this.
  14. waterfalllady

Thank you. I knew it was from something she said but was unable to find it.

15. bellyup

bellyup feta business bureau

It's not a "legitimate source" here on websleuths and your information wasn't even accurate.
    We aren't allowed to post anything about Harley's family's facebooks pages. WS is victim friendly and until someone is named a person of interest they are off limits.

KathiK, MrsWatson, Sonic7273 and 3 others like this.
  16. Sam970407

Sam970407 Well-Known Member

Investigation is investigation....as long as no slander or anything...take it for great research not being provided by others. I am not on social media so what I can report is all on research on my own....

17. KCmetwo

KCmetwo Well-Known Member

“Live PD” airs at 9 p.m. Saturday on A&E.

There is no guarantee that Harley’s case will be featured on the show, but if it is, it can only help Port Clinton police find him and bring him home.

osu likes this.
  18. waterfalllady

I misunderstood the rules so I apologize, but I was defending the mother. People are saying she donated 17 bags of children's items...that's absolutely not true.

19. osu

osu Well-Known Member

I wasn’t sure if the Live PD had aired about Harley yet but here you can watch live.

You are being redirected...

ETA: Not sure why it’s showing a redirect link above but it’s the US TV Go website.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    HayLouise and bellyup like this.
  20. KCmetwo

KCmetwo Well-Known Member

There is a 4 or 5 year old in the house. If she did donate items they could have been clothes that the kids have outgrown. HD and the younger child in the home. Doesn't mean anything should clothing be donated. I believe I could go through my house currently and get abt 20 bags of clothes to donate between my 18 y/o and 9 y/o because they have so many growth spurts the cloths can't keep up and I haven't gotten rid of them in forever. Clothing donations don't mean anything UNLESS there was something suspicious on an article of clothing that was donated. Also "items" could also refer to toys as well

osu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.