GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/09/pregnant_mother_delays_induced.html

The mother postponed her induction and attended the hearing.

She stood at a lectern, periodically clutching at her side and back for support, as she recalled the day Christian sneaked into her house, stole her daughter, sexually abused her over 17 hours, then returned her to the neighborhood by stuffing her into a duffel bag.

She said her daughter, who is now 7, was in counseling and had to be treated with strong HIV drugs after the brutal rape. Her oldest daughter falls asleep every night watching the live feed of the family's video security system, she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/09/decades_in_prison_for_man_who_1.html

Cleveland police and the FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect and a multicolored car at the scene, but more than 500 tips from the public over several months all fizzled out.

Ohio Attorney Mike DeWine then gave the green light to the familial DNA process, which investigators say matches DNA from a crime to a family gene pool.

The process had never been used in Ohio, and investigators matched DNA from the abduction to the same gene pool of a dead brother of Justin Christian, Meyer said.

Christian then took his car to his brother and asked him to chop it up after the Cleveland FBI released photographs of the car.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/09/decades_in_prison_for_man_who_1.html

Cleveland police and the FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect and a multicolored car at the scene, but more than 500 tips from the public over several months all fizzled out.

Ohio Attorney Mike DeWine then gave the green light to the familial DNA process, which investigators say matches DNA from a crime to a family gene pool.

The process had never been used in Ohio, and investigators matched DNA from the abduction to the same gene pool of a dead brother of Justin Christian, Meyer said.

Christian then took his car to his brother and asked him to chop it up after the Cleveland FBI released photographs of the car.

This part really ticks me off - he asked his brother to chop the car - didn't his brother suspect something????

This part really ticks me off - he asked his brother to chop the car - didn't his brother suspect something????

Sounds like the whole family may be off. Apparently, the dead brother the familial DNA was from had been in prison, correct? Was it a different brother who chopped up the car, or did the same brother die after chopping the car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back