Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

I think there’s a high probability she has already left Kason somewhere and he just hasn’t been found yet.

She’s homeless, and asking for money for gas. She isn’t going to be able to afford to run much longer, let alone take care of a baby at the same time. It’s concerning (and strange) she didn’t drop them off together.

Huber Heights & Dayton are about an hour out of Columbus. I’m curious how much gas was in the car as that’ll determine how far she got. Even with the $5 the gas station clerk gave her she can’t be too far outside of Dayton.

The airport is an interesting place to drop off Kyair. Seems like she was trying to throw off investigators. There’s lots of random public parking lots she could’ve dropped him off in. Why choose there?

We don't know that for certain. If she doesn't want a baby why did she only leave one baby at the airport?.
I mean initially I don’t think she wanted a baby. She hopped in that car (that had tinted windows) so quickly that kidnapping babies was not foremost on her mind. Why she abandoned one baby, I don’t know. But I don’t think she waited for the Mom to get out of her car, go into the restaurant, just so she could kidnap a baby or two.

Wish we knew what this woman was thinking- if she left the baby outdoors in a parking lot because she was in a panic and couldn't think of a place indoors that would be open but also empty or where she at least had little risk of being stopped by someone in the process or - if she simply does not care.

Hope she hasn't dropped the other baby off somewhere even more odd and also outdoors and he simply hasn't been discovered by anyone yet, considering the weather in that area right now.

A baby bag in the car was said to have diapers, food, and a change of clothes for Kason. The clothes are described as a white onesie and Megan Bocook, a representative for the family, said Kason could be wearing the new outfit.

Is there a case map yet? I am curious where the airport parking lot is in relation to the restaurant?

Last edited:
Oopsie.... did I get the gas station address wrong?
I can see a gas station in the area of that address. Good enough.

ETA: I just checked their web site and that's correct. United Dairy at 7224 Taylorsville Rd, Huber Heights.

Looks like she just got on I-70 and headed west. Saw she was low on gas and got off at the Brandt Park Rd exit. Went south to find the first gas station she saw. Then she got back on I-70, headed west again, probably until she saw the sign for the exit to Dayton International Airport and decided to go there to leave the baby.

Last edited:
16 hr's ago UPDATE: Columbus Division of Police also confirm the Honda Accord the boys were kidnapped in has been found. They say it appears to have been in an accident, with heavy damage on the left side.
13 hours ago
AMBER ALERT UPDATE: Investigators tell me the 2010 Honda Accord has NOT been found. They say an update that was emailed from the Attorney General office’s Amber Alert system is incorrect. Police are STILL searching for the vehicle and ONE of the 5-month-old boys.
OK this makes a lot more sense to me. I didn't understand leaving one baby and the car and then walking off? from the airport with another baby in your arms.

I live in Cincinnati, and I haven't gotten an alert since the initial one at about 1:30 yesterday morning.
I'm in the Lima area. I didn't get the Amber Alert until around 4 or 5 am. It was right around when I was going to get up anyways. I am very worried with the winter storm coming, and frustrated with the lack of updates on this case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back