Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

I'm in the Lima area. I didn't get the Amber Alert until around 4 or 5 am. It was right around when I was going to get up anyways. I am very worried with the winter storm coming, and frustrated with the lack of updates on this case!

There seems to be some confusion in the AG's office considering they made an erroneous report about finding her car. I hope BCI is more organized. Best option would be to have US Marshals looking for her, but Ohio LE in this part of the state usually try to avoid getting help from federal agents. JMO Not sure why, but it's a thing.

Using the investigation of the Pike County Murders as an example. When the Wagner family of killers moved to AK, Ohio BCI planned to interview them at the US border when they crossed. Long story short, they bungled it and almost didn't get the interviews. Used the wrong listening devices, etc. A year or so later, when they had another chance, they did use DHS to conduct more effective audio surveillance. JMO

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any mental conditions which involve not only killing and a desire to inflict pain/suffering on people, but also recklessness?

TRANSCRIPT OF 911 CALL

Dispatcher
- 911, what's the address of your emergency?.

Mom - Hi, I was just parked at Donatos Pizza and someone just stole my car. My babies are in there.

Dispatcher - Okay. Donatos on 1st, I'm thinking?.

Mom - On 1st Avenue and High Street at Donatos Pizza. I have a Honda Accord, my bumper is off.

Dispatcher - Okay, What kind of car.. What color is your Honda?.

Mom - It's a black Honda Accord.

Dispatcher - Okay, you said it's black?.

Mom - Yes.

Dispatcher - Okay, you left the car running with the child in it?.

Mom - My kids... I was just right here and I was just... all I was doing was just grabbing this pizza. I was right here. I didn't even go inside the building and I see em get in my car.

Dispatcher - White guy, Black guy, Hispanic, Asian?.

Mom - Like, he had on a mask. I didn't see him.

Dispatcher - So a person with a mask got into it. Right?.

Mom - Yes.

Dispatcher - Okay, which way did they go?.

Mom - My babies is in there. I have twin boys.

Dispatcher - Oh, you got 2 kids in there?.

Mom - Yes, they're twin boys.

Dispatcher - Okay, how old are they?.

Mom - They're 5 months. They're babies.

Dispatcher - Okay, gotcha.

Mom - Someone stole my car. My babies are in there.

Dispatcher - Did you see which way they went?.

Mom - It's a black car. I didn't see nothing. It's a black car with the bumper off. Oh my god.

Dispatcher - The front bumper's off or the back one.

Mom - The front bumper is off.

Dispatcher - Okay, the front bumper is off. And you don't know your tag number right?.

Mom - It starts with an M. Yeah, please can you send a police car?.

Dispatcher - Ma'am, ma'am, they're on their way, I promise you. It's already been dispatched. They're coming.

Mom - Somebody stole my babies. Where's the police at?. Can they find my babies?.

Dispatcher - Ma'am, they're coming. They have to drive there. I promise you they're coming.

"He had on a mask. I didn't see him." "I didn't see nothing." But the pizza workers know it was a woman? I hope it is just confusion from the panic, but my hinky meter is starting to rise. When is the last time someone saw the missing twin alive?

"He had on a mask. I didn't see him." "I didn't see nothing." But the pizza workers know it was a woman? I hope it is just confusion from the panic, but my hinky meter is starting to rise. When is the last time someone saw the missing twin alive?

My understanding was that she walked out as the mom walked in, so the workers had seen her for a longer period of time than the mom did. She's not the most feminine-looking woman, maybe mom mistook her for a man.

Or possibly she saw someone drive off and called 911 straightaway before talking to employees. In fact, at one point you hear a males voice and she tells him someone took her babies.

If she was in an accident, I hope the second baby is okay. You'd think whomever owns whatever caused the purple paint would speak up. We need to find him soon...and definitely before the storm!
BBM It's possible there was paint transfer if she side-swiped a parked vehicle with no one in it. I wonder how much new damage there is on the car? Like you said, if it was a real car accident, you'd think the other driver involved would have called it in. It's possible if it was a side swiping situation that the driver of the other car didn't even notice damage on their vehicle or paint transfer, especially if it was dark out. Or perhaps the driver has not returned to their vehicle yet if they don't drive often.

Yes, I too really hope it was not a bad accident that harmed the baby. Maybe it was something minor like my ideas above. Purple doesn't seem to be a very common car color so IMO everyone who lives in that city with a purple car that has been parked outside should check their vehicles for any signs of damage MOO

I live in Cincinnati, and I haven't gotten an alert since the initial one at about 1:30 yesterday morning.
I got several overnight that first night, beginning around 1:30, but nothing since then.

FBI is involved.

The search for a 5-month-old boy out of Columbus goes into its second day.

Columbus Police, along with representatives from the FBI and Ohio State Highway Patrol, are set to speak on the search for Kason Thomas this afternoon at 4:30 p.m.

BOLO alerts have been issued to the five states surrounding Ohio for the suspect, Nalah Jackson, and the stolen 2010 Honda Accord, Columbus police said Wednesday.

Interesting:

"Jackson was at the restaurant shortly before the car was stolen. She is seen on video leaving the restaurant just before the car was taken. Police said she has a history of stealing cars left running, which was the circumstance of this car getting taken."

Regarding the diaper bag and clothing - the impression I received from the info released is that the diaper bag was not necessarily just for one infant, but that the comment was made after one child was already recovered.

As for there being just one bag in the car for two infants... that's not unreasonable, to just pack extra clothes and supplies into one bag, whether it's twins or two children that are close in age. (The last thing I needed was to not just be carting around extra supplies, but an extra bag, too!)

So, I believe the concern is misplaced; the answer was awkward, not suspicious.

Surveillance photos of suspect at Park and Go where she stopped to ask directions to the airport where she was picking up a friend from Germany. Employees chatted with her and found her quite odd, but the Amber Alert had not yet gone out so they didn't know there were infants in her car.

Regarding the diaper bag and clothing - the impression I received from the info released is that the diaper bag was not necessarily just for one infant, but that the comment was made after one child was already recovered.

As for there being just one bag in the car for two infants... that's not unreasonable, to just pack extra clothes and supplies into one bag, whether it's twins or two children that are close in age. (The last thing I needed was to not just be carting around extra supplies, but an extra bag, too!)

So, I believe the concern is misplaced; the answer was awkward, not suspicious.

I agree. They were in a vehicle and she was Door Dashing; we don't know how long she intended to be gone. 5-month-old babies are typically on a pretty regular feeding schedule and don't need diaper changes every couple hours like a smaller baby would. She probably just packed a small bag in case of an unforeseen blowout or something like that.

Obvious but I hope LE has scoured that airport lot for the missing car.

If she did pick up a friend, they may have rented a car. Possibly she removed both babies from the car but found it difficult and obvious to proceed with two babies so she abandoned the one.

Hopeful she's providing care to Kasson and LE catches up to her fast.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeepingKat
Back