Found Safe OH - Kristina Harsh, 20, Salem, 6 Sept 2019

BlinkOfAnI

Reaction score
69770231_10100150802029929_1601418954775986176_o.jpg

Adding source link: Salem police searching for missing woman
  • Kristina was last seen Friday, September 6 at 1:40 p.m.
  • She is 5'8" tall weighing 145 pounds.
  • She has blue eyes, light brown hair that is partly dyed green, braces, and a Russian accent.
  • According to a family member, Kristina has cognitive disabilities.
  • She could be in Columbiana Co., in the Hanoverton, Minerva or Salem area.
  • Contact the Salem Police Department at 330-337-6001 with any information.

Wasn't I confused! I triple checked to make sure it said Oregon! I'll try again--here is the Salem, OH Police Department's FB page post about Kristina:

City of Salem Police Department

I've got to be more careful with some of these common place names--I just looked it up and there are 26 Salems in the US--and I only knew about 2 (Oregon and Massachusetts). I saw the "O" in the URL--so I assumed Oregon! It seems pretty careless now that I type it out!

Wasn't I confused! I triple checked to make sure it said Oregon! I'll try again--here is the Salem, OH Police Department's FB page post about Kristina:

City of Salem Police Department

I've got to be more careful with some of these common place names--I just looked it up and there are 26 Salems in the US--and I only knew about 2 (Oregon and Massachusetts). I saw the "O" in the URL--so I assumed Oregon! It seems pretty careless now that I type it out!
Something I would do too. I saw Salem and thought it was another missing girl in my state...there is a Salem, NJ...county seat of Salem County, fyi.

OT I see why zip codes are important for mail.

Bumping. No new info I could find but..
I believe awhile back the moms fb had info on her missing, calling for help and awareness, does anyone remember this? Because her fb page now has nothing indicating the that her daughters missing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back