OH - Lachelle Jordan, 30, possibly kidnapped, EMS worker was to testify in court case, Cleveland, 6 May 2023 *found alive*

I hope the next news we hear is of the kidnapper's arrest.

I hope Lachelle recovers soon. It will take some time, no doubt. She's been stalked for months, culminating in what appears to be a violent kidnapping.

Here's where she was found. It's in East Cleveland, the same city where she and the accused rapist lived.

A little history, not relevant to the case - Nearby is Nela Park, where Thomas Edison invented the first carbon filament lamp in 1879.

Last edited:
Thank Goodness!!! Alive! I am shocked, I really thought she had met with her end due to foul play.
---------------------------------------
Surveillance video footage from the convenience store shows Jordan in a white shirt walking into the store around midnight.

“She looked nervous, very tired, and like someone [fought] with her,” the store clerk told 19 News. “She says someone tried to kill her.”

She reportedly asked the clerk for a cellphone, and the video shows her making a call.

The clerk said Jordan’s shirt was ripped and looked as though it had been burned.
Cleveland EMT Lachelle Jordan found safe: ‘She says someone tried to kill her’

"Additional information will be provided as it becomes available," according to an e-mail from Cleveland police.
[snip]
3News previously reported that Jordan was set to make a courtroom appearance in connection with a rape case earlier this week on Monday involving a former co-worker.

Missing Cleveland EMT Lachelle Jordan found alive, police say

Cleveland police say Lachelle Jordan was found Thursday before midnight. In her 911 call, Jordan told dispatch she had been kidnapped. Her father, Joseph Jordan, confirmed to Scripps News Cleveland he was told the same thing.

Cleveland police and the family do not suspect Stennett had a role in her disappearance, though no one has publicly said why.

I'm so glad she was found safe. I really hope that they find out who did this and get them off the streets! She must be so scared.
I was absolutely convinced that she was dead.
If the stalker was the one who disappeared her, his only goal was to keep her from testifying, why didn't he kill her immediately? I was sure he did. I really really hope there isn't something fishy about this...

Cleveland police say Lachelle Jordan was found Thursday before midnight. In her 911 call, Jordan told dispatch she had been kidnapped. Her father, Joseph Jordan, confirmed to Scripps News Cleveland he was told the same thing.

Cleveland police and the family do not suspect Stennett had a role in her disappearance, though no one has publicly said why.
Hmmm???

Stennett was not involved?

Well this is very curious.

MOO

I was absolutely convinced that she was dead.
If the stalker was the one who disappeared her, his only goal was to keep her from testifying, why didn't he kill her immediately? I was sure he did. I really really hope there isn't something fishy about this...
If there is, imo, it would be totally justified. The police did nothing for the poor woman. The perp was even showing up at her EMS calls. Bullet holes in her house, a shot out window. How much is one person supposed to take? I mean he violates the restraining order countless times, with clear threats of violence and acts of violence. I applaud her bravery no matter what this situation is. Further, on the repeated stalking alone, he should never be out of prison, imoo. He's 65. The stalking, violence, and intimidation, especially after the restraining order was issued, to me says he's not interested in following any rules.

Very glad she’s been found alive and can be reunited with her family.

I think there is something going on with this disappearance. Hard to believe someone kept her so long but let her go knowing she would call the cops. But much stranger things have happened. Imo if she had stayed in her home this would have had a bad ending. Bullets through her window! Awful. And scary. Happy to see this didn’t end the way we thought it would.

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The family of Lachelle Jordan, the 30-year-old EMT who police found alive after going missing for 6 days, will be holding a press conference Saturday.

The press conference comes after police found Jordan alive at a convenience store, where she told police she escaped kidnappers who tried to burn her alive.

I did not expect this. Thank God she is alive. What a terrible and traumatic ordeal Lachelle has been through, the stalking, the shooting through the window, and then this disappearance.
So relieved she got away, with her life IMO.
I wish her all the support possible.

As for Stennett, I wonder if he orchestrated this in some way with someone else, if he had an alibi or was under surveillance. Not convinced about "Cleveland police and the family do not suspect Stennett had a role in her disappearance, though no one has publicly said why."

I did not expect this. Thank God she is alive. What a terrible and traumatic ordeal Lachelle has been through, the stalking, the shooting through the window, and then this disappearance.
So relieved she got away, with her life IMO.
I wish her all the support possible.

As for Stennett, I wonder if he orchestrated this in some way with someone else, if he had an alibi or was under surveillance. Not convinced about "Cleveland police and the family do not suspect Stennett had a role in her disappearance, though no one has publicly said why."

It was reported she was also stalked by a woman friend of Stennett's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back