OH OH - Liam Morrissey, 26, Cincinnati, 11 May 1992

http://beta.cincinnati.com/article/20090201/NEWS0104/902010372/1055/news

Says predeceased by son Liam, They are from cincinatti. I am assuming this is the same family. If he had been found to be dead then they would have taken him out of the system right? And if they had declared him legally dead after all these years then they leave the missing persons report up?

The obit was about Liam's father. At the time of his death, Liam was still missing. As to whether Liam hasn't been reported as deceased, the family believes that either he is still alive or that his body has not yet been found. Until they have closure, he will continue to be listed as missing; otherwise, no one will even continue to look for him.

http://beta.cincinnati.com/article/20090201/NEWS0104/902010372/1055/news

Says predeceased by son Liam, They are from cincinatti. I am assuming this is the same family. If he had been found to be dead then they would have taken him out of the system right? And if they had declared him legally dead after all these years then they leave the missing persons report up?

The obit was about Liam's father. At the time of his death, Liam was still missing. As to whether Liam hasn't been reported as deceased, the family believes that either he is still alive or that his body has not yet been found. Until they have closure, he will continue to be listed as missing; otherwise, no one will even continue to look for him.

Please check out my latest post and contact me. Liam's mom (my aunt) is on the verge of kidney failure, and it sure would be nice if I could provide her with info about her son before she passes away. The obit about Liam's dad, which mentioned that he was a surviving member of the family, was based on the optimism that Liam is still alive. The family will never report him as deceased until he is found dead or alive. It's a complicated story, but suffice it to say, I feel it's my responsibility to find out what happened to my cousin, as I was one of the few people to see him alive -- in San Fran, before we put him on a plane to Cincy so that he would be home in time for his sister's wedding. Many thanks, Carrie B., Liam's cousin.

The nose on NamUs #UP16005 (found in Ohio in 2016) looks very similar to the one photo available of Liam. Would have been the same age, same height as Liam in 2016. By the way, the Cincinnati PD Missing Person's Page has a different date last seen than others (in March of 1992).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back