Identified! OH - Lima, LIVING WhtFem UP12769, 30-40, Aug'14 - Ann Miller

I emailed it to Detective Baker. I agree with the assessments of her appearance, in fact, I can't say why but when I first saw her photo with the eyeglasses she struck me as someone who probably attends church regularly, maybe even singing in the choir. I even think her religious beliefs are genuine, but of course if she has committed a crime she needs to do the right thing and serve her time.

The eyeglasses make her look older, too. They're certainly not a hipster style, but something more professional.

You know Tatertot, Come to think of it, if she was looking online at what we were looking on line about her, she might have drawn the conclusion that leading the same life would have gotten her caught much sooner. If they kinda knew where she was headed and knew how she made her money, she could of just did a 180 and found another "easy" way to make a living being a caregiver and traveling with them.

I turned this tip in on the the HJ side of things and they were gonna look into it.. we will see what happends, other than that I think we should come up with more POI's to not get into a single tracked mind about things..

I think I tracked down Heather's former boyfriend, the one she suspected of stealing from her...he doesn't seem a very nice person at all. I'm wondering if she wasn't so much running from the law as running from him!! It would have been smart for her to take on a completely different lifestyle -- away from the strip clubs -- to get away from the gang/mob/criminal circles that seemed part of her earlier life, where she'd be more likely to be spotted by someone who knew her boyfriend. I'm wondering if the statute of limitations has run out on her former alleged crime. I'm kinda hoping so, if this is "Julie" because she seems to be doing a pretty good job rehabilitating herself. I also think there was probably "more to the story" of her alleged crime and the reason she ran.

New article with more details: http://www.centralmaine.com/2014/08/07/id-of-mystery-woman-jailed-in-ohio-sought-in-maine/

A search of the woman’s computer turned up searches related to the process of extraditing someone from Ohio to Augusta and Kennebec County, according to an Allen County detective.

* She claimed she was a victim of human trafficking as a child.
* She had used some type of material to make her nose look bigger.
* She says she was born in Bangor, Maine to a Jane Wadsworth but no records exist.
* The photo with the glasses was taken for her Ohio ID card and detectives there say she altered her appearance in the photo.

New article with more details: http://www.centralmaine.com/2014/08/07/id-of-mystery-woman-jailed-in-ohio-sought-in-maine/

* She claimed she was a victim of human trafficking as a child.
* She had used some type of material to make her nose look bigger.
* She says she was born in Bangor, Maine to a Jane Wadsworth but no records exist.
* The photo with the glasses was taken for her Ohio ID card and detectives there say she altered her appearance in the photo.

BBM Could explain why she looks so much older in that photo than the picture in the courthouse.

I wonder if she's from Connecticut originally. One of the founders of the Hartford, CT was named Wadsworth and there are at least 3 pretty well known attractions in CT named Wadsworth: The Wadsworth Atheneum, Wadsworth Mansion (which was mentioned early on in the TV show Gilmore Girls) and Wadsworth Falls State Park

The Wadsworth Atheneum is the oldest public art museum in the country. It's in Hartford.

http://www.thewadsworth.org

The Wadsworth Mansion was built around 1900, became a retreat for a religious order from 1947-1986 and then was bought by Middletown CT and rehabbed and opened in 1999 for parties and such. Around 1999 through at least the early 2000s, there were also offices in the upstairs that were rented out to at least one company. (This last sentence isn't from the link, I knew someone who worked there back then.)

http://www.wadsworthmansion.com/history.php

The Wadsworth Falls State Park was originally part of the land of the Mansion and is located in Middletown and Middlefield. The land was given to the state of CT in 1942.

http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325274&deepNav_GID=1650

There is also a Wadsworth connection in Maine. The poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow was born in Portland, Maine. Longfellow was a long-time friend of Julia Ward Howe, an author and woman's rights activist, who wrote the words for the "Battle Hymn of the Republic".

I always wish they'd release an audio recording of living Does. Linguistics can be such a big clue sometimes. (Although, admittedly, if she went to the trouble of burning off her fingerprints, she may have worked extensively on changing her linguistic style.) Cadence, emphasis, regional word differences, regional phrase differences etc can all be hints.

So interesting.

It would seem if she was a fugitive from the law, that would be pretty easy to track down? No?

I think she is a fugitive from someone or something that could harm her- not necessarily that she has committed a crime somewhere. Could she be running form someone (child trafficked) in LE that would be able to track her through prints or DNA?

When I read the first article posted in the thread and saw the photos, my first impression is that she is, or used to be, a male.

When I read the first article posted in the thread and saw the photos, my first impression is that she is, or used to be, a male.

That would make perfect sense.

Should they be looking for a male? Hmmmm.

That would show up on the DNA testing though- right? XY instead of XX. Maybe that is why she is trying so desperately to thwart this?

I'm definitely not engaged to the theory, but I don't think it can be ruled out yet. There is evidence of some kind of breast augmentation as well as an abdominal scar that resembles those from a "tummy tuck". A person can also have surgury to reduce appearance of Adam's apple with little scarring, afaik.

I thinks it's possible.

I just read that an adams apple can be surgically removed.

On her FB page one of her friends show they graduated in 1990 from high school in Bangor, Maine....

OK. This is getting weird. One of her Facebook friends is friends with two of my friends. Time to do some back room investigating.

Lots of new details in this article!

http://www.limaohio.com/news/news/5...-to-try-to-unravel-mystery-woman#.U-QonGORCzo

* The man she filed a lawsuit against in Florida didn't exist. (No wonder we couldn't sleuth him!!) She claimed he defamed her via Facebook posts.
* LE found a handwritten plan to obtain documents, including an eventual passport.
* She never voted despite registering.
* She set up life insurance policies but only made the first payment on them.
* No records can be found for "Jane Marie Wadsworth" and "James Malita," the names she gave for her parents in Bangor, Maine.
* She listed a previous address of Memphis, Tennessee.
* She claimed in her lawsuit to be married to "Alexander White," for whom no records can be found.
* She did an online search for ways to alter her nose surgically. (DIY surgery?)
* LE did manage to get a DNA swab but the results aren't in.

Between puttying up her nose to change its shape and researching ways to surgically alter it, she must think it's a dead giveaway to identifying her.

Ok. After looking at the friends in her list that are from Bangor, I suspect she may have been fishing for friends and friend requested random people from Bangor to create the backstory. Most of the people listed from Bangor have 700+ friends and several have thousands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back