Found Safe OH - Macalie Hammond, 16, & Jonathen, 1, Newark, 11 Aug 2017

Not sure if this info is allowed here? Her FB page was linked here so I'm thinking it's ok!

FWIW--There was a comment made on Aug 12 on one of her posts from Aug 10 by someone saying, "u know the cop lookin for u right"... since that comment was made on 8/12, MACALIE has LIKED the comment. This tells me she is at least alive. Doesn't necessarily mean she & baby Jonathan is ok .... JMO!
However how is she still missing when it states in the missing poster that she does not have the means to take care of the baby! Which IMO either they're in danger, or someone is most definitely helping them out!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If family are trying to help her ; why don't they just release an anonymous statement saying she and the baby are fine and for LE to stop looking for them ?

That would end the search and clear things up. It's not that hard for family to say she needs to stay safe for a bit.
(That's if she's afraid of someone.)
:moo:

Why all the Facebook pages? 4,000 friends on one. 500 friends on another. 1900 friends on one more. 2 pages show no friends. Also rumors that bf a little crazy.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

that's really pretty normal for girls that age. I guess they just like to make profiles. One of them only has 1 friend that friend is herself :thinking:

Glad she and baby were found safe.

Now, her problems really start. I hope we hear more so we will know what happened.

I do feel sorry for her. She more than likely had no idea what serious consequences would be in store for her.

Do we know why the father had supervised visitations with the baby?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back