OH - Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys

Jeana (DP) said:
Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children. :) :rolleyes: :silenced:

And a Hamburg woman claims the right to shoot a paedophile in the face if one goes near any of the Texas woman's children. :furious:

Floh said:
And a Hamburg woman claims the right to shoot a paedophile in the face if one goes near any of the Texas woman's children. :furious:

Well I appreciate (I mean the nameless woman appreciates) the support! ;)

Nova said:
I merely asked a question. There's no need to roll your eyes at me.

It isn't uncommon to find wild, "the ACLU loves child molesters!" posts here. I see now that wasn't the intent of your sarcasm. My bad.

My point is only that the ACLU defends principles, usually important ones, whether or not its lawyers "love" the defendant.

Not too many attorneys don't even like their clients, much less love them. :innocent:

Jeana (DP) said:
Not too many attorneys even like their clients, much less love them. :innocent:

And by the same token:

Not too many clients even like their attorneys, much less love them.
:D

(Sorry. My actor friends made me post that. You know I love lawyers.)

Nova said:
And by the same token:

Not too many clients even like their attorneys, much less love them.
:D

(Sorry. My actor friends made me post that. You know I love lawyers.)

Yeah, but they have to pay anyway! :D :D

Love your disclaimer.. Give this to your friends. :slap:

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, but they have to pay anyway! :D :D

Love your disclaimer.. Give this to your friends. :slap:

Will do.

It occurs to me that I've spent my entire adult life with actors and lawyers. No wonder I'm such a mess!

Nova said:
Will do.

It occurs to me that I've spent my entire adult life with actors and lawyers. No wonder I'm such a mess!

Yeah, but you're the good kinda "mess." :blowkiss:

Beyond Belief said:
CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.

A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.

The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.
http://www.kcci.com/news/9621055/detail.html
I wouldn't say that.
Every other pedophile seems to go this route.

bakerprune64 said:
OMG!! I can see the ACLU racing to the side of this pervert right now:furious:
He'll have a real hard time arguing that children can consent to sex, especially since he preyed on autitstic children. Even the ACLU would balk at that one.

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, but you're the good kinda "mess." :blowkiss:

Right back atcha, my friend. ;)

(ETA: Actually, trial lawyers and actors have a great deal in common in terms of the skills they must develop. A close friend of mine wrote her dissertation on the subject.)

Amraann said:
There is a Florida women (who shall remain nameless) who knows of this great place where hungry gators lurk..... And that is what any pedophile living near me should remember

I've heard of a redneck woman in Washington state who believes in backwoods justice and I've also heard that there are wooded areas where people can just disappear never to be found again...gotta watch out for those hicks :p

I think what this pervert needs is someone to take a pair of pliers to his woody and squeeze until it falls off...then do the same to his tongue and then his fingers. That should about take care of the problem shouldn't it. That is my idea of a cure for this pedaphiles. Inexpensive too :woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megs89
Back