OH - Mass shooting, 9 shot, 1 dead, Colerain, 8 July 2017 *Arrests*

Maybe they're all part of the ruse.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Did they all realize they would be shot at? And why was everyone shot in the leg except the Garretts (adults)? I don't remember now where Autumn Garrett was hit (shot multiple times), but her husband was hit in the eye. In a way, I still think they were the targets for that reason. Did the gunmen shoot the others in the leg to prevent them from getting help, giving them time to make a get-away?

ETA: Just a thought, may be relevant, maybe not: if both of the Garretts had died, who would likely get custody of their children?

Did they all realize they would be shot at? And why was everyone shot in the leg except the Garretts (adults)? I don't remember now where Autumn Garrett was hit (shot multiple times), but her husband was hit in the eye. In a way, I still think they were the targets for that reason. Did the gunmen shoot the others in the leg to prevent them from getting help, giving them time to make a get-away?

ETA: Just a thought, may be relevant, maybe not: if both of the Garretts had died, who would likely get custody of their children?
Good points! But why not just shoot the Garretts in their own home?
Both appeared to be big people. Could be they were shot because they were the easier, bigger targets. I think this somehow centers around CW and her boyfriend. Why would she continue her pregnancy act after something so horrific? She needed an excuse to get rid of the "baby" somehow otherwise how was she going to produce a real one several months down the road?

I've been wondering if the one victim was the true target all along.

Please remember before you make statements of fact you do need to back up what you say with a mainstream media source or other approved sources.

Facebook IS NOT an approved source.

Thank you,
Tricia

The rest of the victims were not all shot just in the legs. A woman who survived was shot 4 times, two in the legs and two in the stomach.

Colerain Township mass shooting victim names released

The shooting of nine people at the home has left detectives frustrated and perplexed by a lack of cooperation in the crime that killed one mother and left three children wounded.

In addition to Willis and White, the eight wounded included:

Elijah Clemons, 26, who is Willis' boyfriend and lived at the home where the shooting happened.
Autum Garrett's son and daughter, whose ages were not listed in the reports. Family members and a witness said her husband, Bryan Garrett, was also shot, but the police report does not list him as a victim. The Garretts had earlier attended a family wedding before going to the Willis party. Autum Garrett and Willis were cousins.
Morgan Bradley, 24, of Colerain Township. Her three children, a 7-year-old daughter, a 4-year-old son and a 1-year-old daughter, were at the party but were not harmed. Bradley was a friend of the family.
An 8-year-old Fairfield boy was wounded.
Amanda Whitcomb, 34, of Colerain Township.
There were three adult witnesses listed on the report. They were not shot.

The report said 14 shots were fired and a dog was also shot.

This article lists Bryan Garrett (named misspelled) as one of the injured id'd by LE:

http://www.wlwt.com/article/familie...ardsmen-after-serving-in-middle-east/12004778

Has everyone listened to the 911 call at the cincinnati.com link? :( The shooting was called in by a woman in a car and the dispatcher kept asking her for details, like how many people were shot and where they were shot. Wasted precious time, IMO.

This article lists Bryan Garrett (named misspelled) as one of the injured id'd by LE:

http://www.wlwt.com/article/familie...ardsmen-after-serving-in-middle-east/12004778

Has everyone listened to the 911 call at the cincinnati.com link? :( The shooting was called in by a woman in a car and the dispatcher kept asking her for details, like how many people were shot and where they were shot. Wasted precious time, IMO.

This is the standard, not wasting time. The dispatcher already had an ambulance in route but needed to know if more were needed. Usually there are only two EMT's per ambulance. The more details a witness can provide the better.

This is the standard, not wasting time. The dispatcher already had an ambulance in route but needed to know if more were needed. Usually there are only two EMT's per ambulance. The more details a witness can provide the better.
Don't know if this is the case in Ohio but they'll send the police first in case there's an active shooter and then send for the ambulance. They don't want the EMT's to worry about being shot.

Any updates or arrests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 5 kids and have never had a gender/anatomy scan (ultrasound) before 18-20 weeks into the pregnancy. Sonographers will not even attempt to guess gender before 16 weeks. Even with my 5th my belly wasn’t that big by 12 weeks.

I’ve searched for updates but haven’t found anything. I’ll see if I get anywhere in court records with the couple of names we do know.

keeleydoll, were you able to find any updates?

keeleydoll, were you able to find any updates?

Nothing since this article from December

“Colerain police haven't made any arrests in the Capstan Drive shootings, but Chief Denney says they still get new leads and he believes this case will be solved.

There is still a $10,000 reward for any helpful information about the shooting.

If you know anything, call Crime Stoppers at 513-352-3040.”

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...nders-to-mass-shooting-at-gender-reveal-party

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back