GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

Was anything taken, the house in disarray? Or did hubby forget that part?

Very sketchy. The husband doesn't sound upset that his wife is dead, he actually sounds very calm, almost cold. The only emotion he displays is anger at the local PD for not finding the person who had been harassing them. Your wife is dying on the floor in your home and your only emotion is anger at police?

Just as info, the area where they live is NOT a high crime area. Not even close. It's very safe.

Before we jump to any conclusion, here are a few more details from yesterday's DM article, posted in the first post of this thread:

Husband was with sol when wife got stabbed:

Mr Pleskovic went on to say that he came home at around 8.30pm after spending the evening with his ‘new son-in-law’ to find his wife unresponsive, at which point he contacted police.

The four previous incidents were not all break-ins:

on January 12 at around 4.40pm, Mr Pleskovic called 911 to report that someone had stolen his laptop case from his car
The most recent call was made last Thursday, just five days before Melinda Pleskovic’s violent death, to report a burglary attempt.

According to the police records, Jeffrey Scullin, Bruce and Melinda’s future son-in-law, contacted police just after 11pm that night saying that an intruder had tried to 'unlawfully enter his residence by forcing the back (west) sliding door open.'

The man was able to open the door about 3 inches, but could not get inside the house because a wiffle ball bat was blocking his way.

Scullin's pit bull, 'Moose,' began to growl and bark at the stranger, which prompted the man to flee.
The next call for service at the residence was placed at 11.15pm on July 14, when Melinda and Bruce's daughter Anna called 911 saying there was one adult and two teenagers hiding behind the house.

The young woman claimed that when she addressed the suspects, the adult in the group told the teens to run.

Then on September 8 at 8.24pm, Mrs Pleskovic, the victim of Monday's killing, contacted 911 to report that her set of keys had gone missing.

'She thought maybe they were misplaced, but now somone [sic] is setting off her car alarm repeated,' the call log stated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-saying-wife-stabbed-death.html#ixzz4wY5aodEW

BBM

I wonder where tje dog was.

"And just last Thursday morning, the harassment was ramped up when someone tried to break inside the family’s home. The family pit bull chased away the culprit, a police report showed."

http://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/...ear-before-slaying-criticize-police/485696536

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RSBM

If it was an outsider... it had to be someone who was known to them and also to the dog ?
Had she been having any trouble with students or their families ?

And if someone wasn't a trained emt or medical person -- they couldn't immediately tell if it was a stab or bullet wound. Assuming she had blood on her -- just the blood stains through the clothing would be visible.

I get that different people react to a murder and trauma -- and the husband may have not been close with his wife.
But the wording of his call is SO off-putting.
:moo:

His laptop CASE was stolen from the car? And the laptop was (conveniently) not in the case somehow???

Hey you.

Hubby did it. Lol

Who he think he fooling. -eyeroll-

Seriously. How could anyone even think anything else? He tried to set up an alibi on his 911 call FFS! And the kids in the house were unharmed. And he is the one who supposedly lost the keys to the house. This one is pretty obvious, folks.

What happened to the dogs? Did they have any blood on their paws or fur? Were they let out before or after the crime?

Seriously. How could anyone even think anything else? He tried to set up an alibi on his 911 call FFS! And the kids in the house were unharmed. And he is the one who supposedly lost the keys to the house. This one is pretty obvious, folks.

bbm - Were these statements in an article? Can you link please? I did not see this yet. TIA.

Her teenage son, Kyle, who has down syndrome, was home with her at the time, Bruce Pleskovic told the dispatcher.

http://people.com/crime/ohio-teacher-stabbed-death-husband-calls-911-pool-blood/

Maybe JaimeInLA was referring to this quote when s/he said the "kids" were unharmed?

I wonder if Kyle saw or heard anything and if he's able to communicate what he saw/heard. I also wonder whether there were signs of a break in at any of the doors/windows?

I'm not convinced the husband has anything to do with this murder, mainly because he was not there and has an alibi. Of course he could have hired someone .... Still, I'm reserving judgement until we hear more from LE. Their silence means they are investigating and have enough leads at the moment, imo. I have other thoughts, which I keep to myself for now.

I'm reading: several teens smoking pot, a group of teens, suspicious people, two teens and an adult, and an adult male.

Is that everyone?

Yes that's what I read too. Wonder whether it was always the same group of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back