GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

Not sure if anyone is interested, but there is a YT channel called BlueDot Crime and Interrogations that has interrogation videos of Jeffrey Scullin as well as Melinda's family.
Bruce's interview was mentioned recently on a FB post. The topic being a 'who were you wrong about' type thing.
Yesterday and today I re-watched the family interviews & Jeff's interrogations, again.

I followed the case elsewhere, not sure why I didn't on here too as I usually would.
But I just read through this thread & so surprised to see no discussion at all on any of the police interviews.

Bruce's interview was mentioned recently on a FB post. The topic being a 'who were you wrong about' type thing.
Yesterday and today I re-watched the family interviews & Jeff's interrogations, again.

I followed the case elsewhere, not sure why I didn't on here too as I usually would.
But I just read through this thread & so surprised to see no discussion at all on any of the police interviews.
People react and grieve differently. Especially since he is just putting all the stuff the last few months through his head. Jeff would have threw anyone under the bus he could, to be the mastermind if it even got him a month less. I am actually surprised he didn’t try this anyways.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back