GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

Yes that's what I read too. Wonder whether it was always the same group of people.

From those descriptions with the incidents it doesn't sound like it. Twice it was just teens, one time it was ?, one time teens with an adult, and one time an adult male.

Bruce Pleskovic told the 911 dispatcher that he and his wife had made plans earlier that afternoon to get dinner, but that he didn’t hear from her again.

http://people.com/crime/ohio-teacher-stabbed-death-husband-calls-911-pool-blood/

Mr Pleskovic went on to say that he came home at around 8.30pm after spending the evening with his ‘new son-in-law’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-saying-wife-stabbed-death.html#ixzz4wZ4IO4MD

bbm

So where were they when the dinner plans were discussed? Because he says he didn't hear from her again I assume they talked on the phone or via texts, not face to face. Was she still at school when this took place? And when she came home (which time would that be?) husband and sol were already out? Which would mean Kyle was home alone until mom came home? Where were the other siblings (two other daughters)? Who saw her last?

Trying to start a timeline.

http://people.com/crime/ohio-teacher-stabbed-death-husband-calls-911-pool-blood/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-saying-wife-stabbed-death.html#ixzz4wZ4IO4MD

bbm

So where were they when the dinner plans were discussed? Because he says he didn't hear from her again I assume they talked on the phone or via texts, not face to face. Was she still at school when this took place? And when she came home (which time would that be?) husband and sol were already out? Which would mean Kyle was home alone until mom came home? Where were the other siblings (two other daughters)? Who saw her last?

RSBM

Thanks, Elainera !

Makes it harder if one msm source states one thing and another msm source disputes that.
Of course... pretty sure that almost never happens.......... :crazy:

bbm

In the SIL's 911 call he said he took the son and his daughter outside when he saw her in the kitchen. IDK if his daughter (Melinda's infant granddaughter) went to dinner with dad and grandpa or if she was at the house with Melinda and her son. IDK where the 2 daughters were, but AFAIK they weren't at the home.

I'm puzzled why both, the husband and the sol, called 911. They came home together, right?

In the SIL's 911 call he said he took the son and his daughter outside when he saw her in the kitchen. IDK if his daughter (Melinda's infant granddaughter) went to dinner with dad and grandpa or if she was at the house with Melinda and her son. IDK where the 2 daughters were, but AFAIK they weren't at the home.

It sounds to me that only husband and sol went out.

She was stabbed in the back, which means her killer either managed to sneak up behind her unheard and unseen, and then simply attacked before she could even turn around, or she knew and trusted the person who was with her in the kitchen and turned her back on them, not expecting any harm from them.

Of course, we don't know this yet, but she might have faced her killer at first, then turned around to run away and was stabbed in the back. :thinking:

I wonder whether it was a knife from her own kitchen.

So, husband and wife made plans for dinner. Husband and son-in-law go out somewhere until 8:30? I mean, my husband and I eat late dinner, so it's plausible timing, but, at first blush, that sounds like alibi makin' for a hit to me.

I saw this on DM yesterday and immediately had side eye. Either it was super premeditated and elaborate by the husband, totally targeted by someone(s) or there were actual stranger break-ins and someone took advantage of that situation to make a move and blame that. I’ll need more info but my hinky meter is off charts rn.

Maybe JaimeInLA was referring to this quote when s/he said the "kids" were unharmed?

I wonder if Kyle saw or heard anything and if he's able to communicate what he saw/heard. I also wonder whether there were signs of a break in at any of the doors/windows?

I'm not convinced the husband has anything to do with this murder, mainly because he was not there and has an alibi. Of course he could have hired someone .... Still, I'm reserving judgement until we hear more from LE. Their silence means they are investigating and have enough leads at the moment, imo. I have other thoughts, which I keep to myself for now.

Yes, I was. Thanks!!

If that's the case, then the baby must've been home with Melinda and Kyle.

Yes that what it looks like to me. But I keep wondering who was taking care of the baby (and Kyle, if he needs supervision) before Melinda got home? Because acc to Bruce he did not speak to her again after the early afternoon conversation about dinner. That means when she came home, Bruce (and son in law?) were already out. So who was there with the baby and Kyle? And when did that person leave? They were probably the last adult to see Melinda alive.

Yes that what it looks like to me. But I keep wondering who was taking care of the baby (and Kyle, if he needs supervision) before Melinda got home? Because acc to Bruce he did not speak to her again after the early afternoon conversation about dinner. That means when she came home, Bruce (and son in law?) were already out. So who was there with the baby and Kyle? And when did that person leave? They were probably the last adult to see Melinda alive.

Maybe she was already home when he spoke to her, and it was him that wasn't home.

Time of death is going to be critical here. I am willing to be she was murdered shortly after arriving home from school that day.

Melinda might've picked Kyle up from school on her way home. I'm not convinced yet that the baby wasn't with her dad and grandpa.

Maybe she was already home when he spoke to her, and it was him that wasn't home.

Time of death is going to be critical here. I am willing to be she was murdered shortly after arriving home from school that day.

You're right. That's also a possibility.

That you mods for adding Melinda's name to the thread title :seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther