Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

GUILTY OH - Michael Fine accused of hypnotizing female legal clients for sex, Aug 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by AlwaysShocked, Dec 1, 2014.

1. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

This pig of a lawyer preyed on women who were his clients, hypnotized them and then manipulated them into sexual encounters. He must have been one heck of a good hypnotist because he was even able to induce the one woman into an hypnotic trance by telephone!

"You should read the Chronicle-Telegram piece or check out the full document from the Lorain County Bar Association embedded below for the details.

As part of the investigation into Fine, some of the meetings and phone calls were recorded by the women. During an October 10 phone call, recorded by the first woman, the "conversation began with discusstion about normal legal matters and then turned into questions about where Doe 1 was and whether she was alone," the document says. "(Fine) then began to use 'code words' that induced Doe 1 to enter a trace-like stage."

<modsnip>

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...-busted-for-hypnotizing-clients-into-sex-acts

2. Loading...

3. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

Using hypnosis to victimize someone is very real,I bet his defense will argue the possibilities.I have known a woman who was hypnotized and abused by her father as a child.Very difficult to overcome this type of manipulation.
    RIP my dear friend,I miss you and love you.

4. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2014/12/19/judge-recuses-self-fine-cases/

5. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

I dont know about this. It seems fishy to me. Who would let their lawyer hypnotize them. Come on.

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...-25-women-to-perform-sex-acts-without-consent

7. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member

Ex-attorney pleads guilty to hypnotizing women for sexual purposes - September 2016

Former Ohio Lawyer Will Spend 12 Years in Prison for Hypnotizing and Molesting Women - November 2016