OH - Ohio State University Rampage, 28 November 2016

Problem seems to be the University PR office issuing lots of statements that conflict with what LE is saying. I'm sure the University is concerned about bad publicity, but maybe they need to slow their roll a little bit and let LE talk about what's going on.

Checking in. "Run, Hide, Fight" HUGE improvement over sitting duck "Shelter in place". It's sad, but we are learning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Now it is sounding like chlorine leak first

fire alarm

fire dept called

car crashed

and then the knives, guns cars running over people. machetees pccured

Is this possible a knife attack and the shots fired were the police shooting the suspect? Idk jmo

I wish we could just go one year without some sort of shooting or whatever during the holiday season. People suck.

From LE per Columbus Dispatch

Law enforcement sources said a car rammed Watts Hall about 9:40 a.m., and at least two people got out of the car. One person had a gun and another appeared to have a large knife.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/11/28/active-shooter.html#

Police are searching the area. There is intense police and SWAT activity at a garage at W. Lane Avenue and Tuttle Park Place on campus, just east of St. John Arena. Officers with long guns and two armored vehicles are seen there.

This says 2 attackers.Why are they not reporting on the video of the arrest of a young white male that WSYX recorded?

Headline news reported he was released -- wrong place, wrong time.

Now it is sounding like chlorine leak first

fire alarm

fire dept called

car crashed

and then the knives, guns cars running over people. machetees pccured

So, it could be that there was an incident in a classroom, perhaps, involving chlorine. Maybe that incident also involved the stabbing? Were the stabbings inside a building or outside?

Fire alarm pulled as person makes a run for it to his car.

He plows into people with his car and then jumps out of car to make a run for it on foot.

Cops shoot him.

TOTAL SPECULATION. THIS IS NOT A TRUE TIMELINE, JUST A GUESS.

jmo

Is this possible a knife attack and the shots fired were the police shooting the suspect? Idk jmo

That is where I am heading, we know chlorine and fire alarm first event.

At least eight people were taken to the hospital on Monday morning after a shooting was reported on the campus of Ohio State University, according to officials at the Columbus Division of Fire. Campus authorities urged students to take shelter and “Run Hide Fight,” before saying the scene had been secured about 90 minutes later.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/us/active-shooter-ohio-state-university.html

One suspect dead, 10 transported to hospital after reported shooting at Ohio State University

There is a blurred picture here. The original (unblurred) was posted on Twitter by a random guy in the building above. I don't think it has been posted in MSM though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html

ty!

From your link this sounds right from the witness who called in and said he saw people run over by the SUV

Armed attacker shot dead by cops after mowing down students with a car and stabbing them with a knife at Ohio State University leaving nine people injured

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rted-Ohio-State-University.html#ixzz4RKGqT4kl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

3AD3DDF000000578-3978944-Students_were_told_to_take_shelter_inside_buildings_while_the_ac-a-98_1480353503518.jpg

MSNBC reporting TWO men were in car that plowed into crowd.

MSNBC reporting TWO men were in car that plowed into crowd.

SO far, IMO athe guy who called in and witnessed it seems , logically, the reporting.

He used the words "people were mowed down by the SUV.

What remains very confusing that this far in no mention of people run over??

Why would they put out an 'active shooter' alert if there was no shooter?

SO far, IMO athe guy who called in and witnessed it seems , logically, the reporting.

He used the words "people were mowed down by the SUV.

What remains very confusing that this far in no mention of people run over??

Some of the injured were victims of the car attack.

ETA: At least that's what I heard earlier.

I think it is gonna play out that the shots heard were cops killing suspect.

If the machete is accurate tho sounds as if they were IN the building. (I guess that could be the parking lot).

What we really need IMO is the "order" of events

Checking in. "Run, Hide, Fight" HUGE improvement over sitting duck "Shelter in place". It's sad, but we are learning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, such a sad lesson shaped by so many mass attacks. I remember being in middle school when columbine happened, and my father sitting me down and teaching me about tactical vantage points and how you should always locate these when entering a room and also identify what in the room could be used to defend yourself.

I'm playing catch up here, but could someone tell me if the pulling of the fire alarm been reported as true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it was early in and it was LE shooting the perp. I am sure early in it's mass confusion as to is there 1 or more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back