Found Safe OH - Parker Lee Boring, 19, Warren County, 4 May 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Warren County Sheriff's Office issues alert for missing 19-year-old

WAYNESVILLE, OH (FOX19) - The Warren County Sheriff's Office put out an alert for a critical missing person Sunday morning.
9d033b9a98cc72a04ff7e6aa744bd2d4.jpg

Officials say Parker Lee Boring, 19, was last seen at his Waynesville home on May 4 around 7 p.m.

Boring was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt with a white letter 'V' and black, skinny jogging pants, police say.

Police say Boring is described as being around 6 foot 3 inches in height, weighing around 165 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Warren County Sheriff's Office.

Article: http://m.fox19.com/story/38122718/warren-county-issues-alert-for-missing-19-year-old
More: https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...ritical-missing-man-reported-in-warren-county

This is the county where I live. Waynesville is pretty rural compared to where I live and it’s only a 10 minute drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he still has a week of classes left at Miami University if he was enrolled this semester.
53db2ea171dc05fda8f24e0fb0c17ed1.jpg

A family member posted he was last seen on the bike trail. Wasn‘t mentioned in the article.

I wonder if they mean the loveland bike trail. I’ll ask.

Also called Little Miami Scenic Trail as it follows the Little Miami River.

Ok according to his family member. He was last seen east of Waynesville near Corwin. The bike trail follows 47 up that way.

dd50cc7f3b4e86b57cd9aed3791130f1.jpg

Ok according to his family member. He was last seen east of Waynesville near Corwin. The bike trail follows 47 up that way.

dd50cc7f3b4e86b57cd9aed3791130f1.jpg

Maybe he was heading to Bowman Park?

Looks like he still has a week of classes left at Miami University if he was enrolled this semester.
53db2ea171dc05fda8f24e0fb0c17ed1.jpg

Could he have been doing online courses from home instead of at the University?

Have people searched along the trail from beginning to end. He could have hurt himself and be stranded.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Have people searched along the trail from beginning to end. He could have hurt himself and be stranded.

The bike trail is some 70 miles through Ohio. I’m keeping a look out for searches and things that I can volunteer for.

The bike trail is some 70 miles through Ohio. I’m keeping a look out for searches and things that I can volunteer for.

Hopefully a bike club or avid bikers are riding along the trail. If he's injured that's a long time to be stranded. :(

It was a nice weekend aside from storms yesterday evening if he was stranded on the trail he’d have been found imo.

It was a nice weekend aside from storms yesterday evening if he was stranded on the trail he’d have been found imo.

Is there a way he could have rolled down after falling, like a ravine or hill. Or crawled under branches for warmth at night? How very awful for his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back