GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so Glad a Jury of 12 convicted George of ALL 22 counts and ALL specifications that went with any of them. I think that speaks volumes to George's participation in 8 murders. The wheels of Justice might be slow but it did finally catch up with George.
Yippee.
I was worried, that this Creep would walk.
Good on you, Jury. :)
:)

Wow, you were right! It actually was a matter of hours!

Do you have an idea of why George took the stand?

Anyone?
Just a feeble attempt to plead his case, I guess. To try to convince a juror, just one that he was innocent. His defense team couldn't come up with anything or anyone else because there was no defense for what they did. I had faith in any jury that they would see enough to convict him, that they would convict any of the 4 if they were put on trial for the assassination of 8 innocent people in their homes. No reasonable human being could not see it given the evidence.

What a great day! Justice for all eight victims. Justice for the Rhoden, Manley and Gilley families. 11 long weeks of testimony. Some days I sat and wondered what the outcome today would be. I firmly believed George was involved from the beginning but how was the State going to prove it. Thank goodness the Wagners had some major slip ups and couldn't cover all their tracks. Thank you to the jurors. From day one visiting the crime scenes and then coming everyday listening intently to the evidence, sometimes tedious. They heard everything.

The next time we see GW4 he will be wearing jail garb and walking in jail shoes, No More Eating,Sleeping, and Breathing Deer Hunting, those days of hunting and fishing is over, if they could only go back in time, Do You Sleuthers Think This Family Would Have Not Killed The Innocent Family???? IMO

Knowing what they know now, I'd guess they would do things differently. But I don't think they would give up on getting custody of the little one. Ever. I think they simply would have found a different way. Even if it meant taking more innocent lives.

Does my heart good! Who knows, maybe JW will set pop's up for the DP by refusing to testify.

He can't not testify because then HE will lose his plea deal and get the DP put back on him. His plea deal was to get the DP dropped because there was too much evidence against him, his trial was 4 months away, and his attorneys likely leveled with him that killing 8 people would most likely get him on death row.

So in exchange for dropping the DP he had to do 3 things. Plead guilty, give a proffer which means testimony about the crimes, then testify against any of his family members who go to trial.

If Billy decides not to go to trial and pleads guilty, then soon Jake can get a sentencing date set. Same for Angela. But of course if Billy goes to trial it will be a long time before Jake and Angela get sentenced. They will sit for months in jail waiting for their day to testify in Billy's trial.

George is going to be the first Wagner to be sent to prison. The day he is sentenced he will be whisked away to an Ohio prison intake reception center.

Prison Intake Inmates sentenced to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction are processed through one of three reception centers, based on their gender and/or county of commitment.
Reception Summary - Ohio

Prison Intake information.
Processing Summary.
Processing Breakdown for day 1, day 2 and day 3.

Last edited:
I think Billy will go to trial and say he did not even live with them, was not at the family meetings and was not involved.
Might have trouble with that claim since he was texting Angela about his plan and then his phone was there that night. He also moved to Alaska with them. I think maybe they will wait till after George is sentenced before they decide to do much with Billy's trial.

Thank you, consider it done.

Do you know if there is any chance George will be in the same prison as Mr. Reader?

I actually was wondering if they could separate the 3 men in this case entirely in Ohio. I don't know how many maximum security prisons there are in Ohio (assuming that is where the W's go)

Do you know if there is any chance George will be in the same prison as Mr. Reader?

I actually was wondering if they could separate the 3 men in this case entirely in Ohio. I don't know how many maximum security prisons there are in Ohio (assuming that is where the W's go)

No, I think (jmo) that he might end up over at the South Lebanon one near Cincinnati. They will more than likely keep the 3 whackos separated. Then mommy dearest will get her holier than thou azz shipped to Marysville which is a beast of a facility and those chicks don't play. ;);)

I hope none of them get sent here *Chillicothe*, or I could keep tabs if they do... I know a lot of people who work at CCI. Heck, one day I might even see them on the track walking around and around, and around some more. LOL

Last edited:

Jake testified against George so Jake would not be safe being in the same prison with George. Even if Billy takes a plea deal, Jake's testimony at George's trial revealed a detailed account of his dad's involvement in the murders, I think saying it was his dad's plan, so Jake would not be safe in Billy's prison.

George and Billy might want to take revenge on him, might even call him a snitch and get other inmates to also take revenge on "the snitch."

I doubt the prison administration would even allow George and Billy to be in the same prison. Remember, the Wagner's plotted jail escape plans together.

Ohio has one prison not real far from FWF I think in Lucasville, that is just for maximum security inmates. But there are other prisons in Ohio that have different security levels in their prisons but also have a section that just houses maximum security inmates. It won't be hard for Ohio to find 3 different prisons with maximum security for the 3 Wagner men.

Listed: 5 Maximum Security Prisons in Ohio

The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction says it becomes easier for them to manage a prison with different levels, rather than having one prison for level 5 inmates. Level 1 is the lowest security level, level 5 the highest. Jake right now is classified in jail as a level 5.

No, I think (jmo) that he might end up over at the South Lebanon one near Cincinnati. They will more than likely keep the 3 whackos separated. Then mommy dearest will get her holier than thou azz shipped to Marysville which is a beast of a facility and those chicks don't play. ;);)

I hope none of them get sent here *Chillicothe*, or I could keep tabs if they do... I know a lot of people who work at CCI. Heck, one day I might even see them on the track walking around and around, and around some more. LOL
Is Lucasville out of the question or is it still reserved for those inmates committing crimes behind bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard