OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Davis is the interim prosecutor until the paperwork gets prepared by commissioners to appoint him "prosecutor". He has his own business near the courthouse on 3rd street behind the court "MAD LAW"

1676264111110.png

Contact Details​

Pike County Prosecutor's Office
100 E 2nd St Ste 100
Waverly, OH 45690

Mike Davis is the interim prosecutor until the paperwork gets prepared by commissioners to appoint him "prosecutor". He has his own business near the courthouse on 3rd street behind the court "MAD LAW"

View attachment 402577

Contact Details​

Pike County Prosecutor's Office
100 E 2nd St Ste 100
Waverly, OH 45690
I'd like to know what his moniker of 'MAD LAW' means. Clearly there are some implications here.

Any ideas all?

JMO

Ran across this, interesting in case anyone missed it.

At the trial Thursday, a Bureau of Criminal Investigations agent read aloud text messages between Jake Wagner and Hannah Rhoden from November 2013, documenting their custody strife — which began before their daughter, Sophia, was even born.

Jake, who began dating Hannah when she was 13 and got her pregnant two years later, insisted they move in with his parents and brother, but his girlfriend resisted.

“I done told u she is living with me now u can live with us or not that’s ur choice,” Jake wrote in a text to Hannah on Nov. 4, 2013.

Hannah replied that if he tried to take the baby from her, it would be his worst mistake.

“Hanna I’m telling you right now make a choice and make it now if u do this it’s over and I’ll take Sophie and if I have to by force,” Jake replied. “I love u with all my heart if u love me and Sophie u will make the right choice I want u to live with me and Sophie. That don’t mean we have to stay at my house all the time but she will live wear ever (sic) I am.”

In March 2015, she sent Jake a text that read: “I don’t want to be with you. You hurt me,” alluding to alleged domestic violence.

At the trial Thursday, a Bureau of Criminal Investigations agent read aloud text messages between Jake Wagner and Hannah Rhoden from November 2013, documenting their custody strife — which began before their daughter, Sophia, was even born.

Jake, who began dating Hannah when she was 13 and got her pregnant two years later, insisted they move in with his parents and brother, but his girlfriend resisted.

“I done told u she is living with me now u can live with us or not that’s ur choice,” Jake wrote in a text to Hannah on Nov. 4, 2013.

Hannah replied that if he tried to take the baby from her, it would be his worst mistake.

“Hanna I’m telling you right now make a choice and make it now if u do this it’s over and I’ll take Sophie and if I have to by force,” Jake replied. “I love u with all my heart if u love me and Sophie u will make the right choice I want u to live with me and Sophie. That don’t mean we have to stay at my house all the time but she will live wear ever (sic) I am.”

In March 2015, she sent Jake a text that read: “I don’t want to be with you. You hurt me,” alluding to alleged domestic violence.
Hard to imagine the stress she was under for years. She was strong enough to maintain her ideals but it cost her with her life…

Yes, I remember that text. He made threats before the baby was born. Apparently learned that behavior at home.

Docket update for GW3

Date Docket Text
02/16/2023 JOURNAL ENTRY OF RECUSAL - ROB JUNK, JUDGE OF THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS, PIKE COUNTY RECUSES HIMSELF FROM PRESIDING AS JUDGE IN THIS ACTION FOR THE REASON THAT SAID JUDGE'S IMPARTIALITY MIGHT REASONABLY BE QUESTIONED DUE TO SERVING AS PROSECUTING ATTORNEY AND HAVING DIRECT INVOLVEMENT IN THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CASE

link: https://cpcourt.pikecounty.oh.gov/e...ecR8gQynaGoplBE*hslG2rSZyQ2ww8m2IiOl-htWlIMEA

I think it's interesting that it finally cleared up the "mystery" as to why he is called Billy. He was William Emmanuel and changed his name to George Washington on November 5th, 1986. He said he wanted to be named after his paternal grandfather and father.

DOB - 06/04/1971

Yup. Was 15.
And then somewhere along the line he stopped caring about his name and drags it through the mud from here on out. Moo

Fifteen is a really impressionable age. It would be so interesting to know what was going on in Billy's life then. It is notable the big fire in the Wagner stables was the same year. That fire killed Boy Blue, the million dollar horse (? name).

It was important enough for Billy to also name his son IV. But then IV didn't feel the need to name his first born son the 5th (V). We'll probably never know the reason why.

Miss you all! I'm sure we will all reconnect during Billy's trial.

JMO
G4 mentioned during testimony why he didn’t name his son after him. Probably the only truthful answer he gave. Something about the struggles he had growing up with his own name. He didn’t want his son to have same experience. Perhaps I’ll search for the link. :)

and since their cases are still open - I looked....

Docket update for Angela:

02/07/2023 ENTRY APPOINTING ANGELA CANEPA AS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FILED

02/07/2023 MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
Attorney: JUNK, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, ROBERT

02/08/2023 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FEES

02/08/2023 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FEES

02/16/2023 JOURNAL ENTRY OF RECUSAL - ROB JUNK, JUDGE OF THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS, PIKE COUNTY RECUSES HIMSELF FROM PRESIDING AS JUDGE IN THIS ACTION FOR THE REASON THAT SAID JUDGE'S IMPARTIALITY MIGHT REASONABLY BE QUESTIONED DUE TO SERVING AS PROSECUTING ATTORNEY AND HAVING DIRECT INVOLVEMENT IN THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CASE

link: https://cpcourt.pikecounty.oh.gov/e...9kWfFE*NicyJlB7arSig6HFyP5Gu4xKugQvsDH1jos9Ew

and for Jake:

02/09/2023 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FEES

02/09/2023 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FEES

link: https://cpcourt.pikecounty.oh.gov/e...9kWfFE*NicyJpPxlPu7O7PvPHdb9JNguawd-k00nCw*1g

G4 mentioned during testimony why he didn’t name his son after him. Probably the only truthful answer he gave. Something about the struggles he had growing up with his own name. He didn’t want his son to have same experience. Perhaps I’ll search for the link. :)
So, he chose to name the poor child, Bovine!? Hope he goes by Bo. Poor kid.

and since their cases are still open - I looked....

Docket update for Angela:

link: https://cpcourt.pikecounty.oh.gov/e...9kWfFE*NicyJlB7arSig6HFyP5Gu4xKugQvsDH1jos9Ew

and for Jake:

link: https://cpcourt.pikecounty.oh.gov/e...9kWfFE*NicyJpPxlPu7O7PvPHdb9JNguawd-k00nCw*1g
The Appeals Attorney GRUBE, LOUIS E, is from Cleveland. I wonder how much commuting he will have to do…

You know as much as any of us! Thanks for posting!

A learning experience for all of us. We are all much more knowledgeable after following this thread, these 4 court Cases. I have learned 100 things about DP Cases.
It shows on that other thread you are following where no one has a clue about trials or the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux