OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there is no evidence that a .22 rifle firearm was used in these crimes.
The ".22 Long Rifle" that has been mentioned by LE is a CALIBER of a cartridge.
A "BULLET", if you will.

Next:
Are any of the W's left handed?

I might not be sure what you mean but LE does have a specific photo of a gun, a 1911.22 that Jake was holding, with Jake's palm print, that they think was used. They also sent a photo of this gun - with a silencer on it - to rattle GW4.

So then it fires the 22 caliber long rifle cartridges. That makes sense, thanks.

Last edited:
I might not be sure what you mean but LE does have a specific photo of a gun, a 1911.22 that Jake was holding, with Jake's palm print, that they think was used. They also sent a photo of this gun - with a silencer on it - to rattle GW4.

So then it fires the 22 caliber long rifle cartridges. That makes sense, thanks.

Almost all semiautomatic .22 caliber guns use only the LR shell. The extra power insures the spent shell will be ejected.

OH - Sheriff Charles Reader, charged with theft in office, Pike County, 29 June 2019

Here is the THREAD to discuss Sheriff Charles Reader's charges and plea etc...
There are links to articles on this thread, this thread has the information to get everyone up to speed on Reader's Case.

No, the tampering is not tampering with Rhoden evidence, BCI secured the evidence, the tampering is related to something completely different.

Hopefully, this chapter is closed and these erroneous and misleading allegations won't be popping in this thread any longer.

Loomis, thanks for this article.
Could be really important - I don't fully understand what this "Clarification Ruling" is stating, but I am hopeful it could assist in bringing forward various Wagner family members previous interactions with the law or perhaps civil/domestic issues.

Yes, Ann99, I think this ruling came at a perfect time. The prior acts, other crimes, etc. are just entering the picture in these hearings, and I have been waiting anxiously since I read the sentence stating this on the first (and all subsequent) Discovery documents.

They found the 7.62 or .30 caliber from the SKS rifle.

GR's Dad said from the beginning there were two calibers found. The .30 cal info came out when the .22 did, at the bond hearing.
I thought he meant bullet not casing.
That Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets.

I will go back, listen, and write it down. Thanks.

I thought he meant bullet not casing.
That Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets.

I will go back, listen, and write it down. Thanks.

The casing or shell, same thing different terminology, is what the gun powder and bullet are in till the gun is fired. A 30 caliber bullet has a 30 caliber shell or casing. A 22 caliber bullet has a 22 caliber shell, etc...
نتيجة بحث Google عن الصور حول https://www.handgunsafetycourse.com/images/drawings/ammo-handgun.jpg

The casing or shell, same thing different terminology, is what the gun powder and bullet are in till the gun is fired. A 30 caliber bullet has a 30 caliber shell or casing. A 22 caliber bullet has a 22 caliber shell, etc...
نتيجة بحث Google عن الصور حول https://www.handgunsafetycourse.com/images/drawings/ammo-handgun.jpg

The things you've posted, especially the sounds, have helped me understand guns and ammunition, and I thank you. I don't like guns and have held very few in my life. It took me a little bit to understand about caliber. I think I finally get it. I guess what bothers me most is the rate at which ammunition travels and how bad it would be when shot at close range. I can hardly bear to think about the victims in these cases. And then, the military heavier weight bullet used at CRSR'S. OMG, how fierce and unhuman. And such cowards the Wagners are. They couldn't have a good fist fight one-on-one because they knew they wouldn't stand a chance against the Rhodens. They had to sneak up and ambush them in the darkness, cowards to the core.

The things you've posted, especially the sounds, have helped me understand guns and ammunition, and I thank you. I don't like guns and have held very few in my life. It took me a little bit to understand about caliber. I think I finally get it. I guess what bothers me most is the rate at which ammunition travels and how bad it would be when shot at close range. I can hardly bear to think about the victims in these cases. And then, the military heavier weight bullet used at CRSR'S. OMG, how fierce and unhuman. And such cowards the Wagners are. They couldn't have a good fist fight one-on-one because they knew they wouldn't stand a chance against the Rhodens. They had to sneak up and ambush them in the darkness, cowards to the core.

The smaller caliber like a .22 can do much damage in a head shot. They are less likely to exit and ricochet around the inside of the skull. So imagine five bullets ricocheting around through a brain. Zero chance of survival.

Not a frigging one of the shooters would have lived if it had been a fair game. My opinion, since the killers were cowards and didn't play fair.

They couldn’t win fairly or legally so they did the way they could hardly lose. Attack in the middle of the night. Even then they weren’t sure they’d win, hence the papers saying AW got the kids if they died.

The smaller caliber like a .22 can do much damage in a head shot. They are less likely to exit and ricochet around the inside of the skull. So imagine five bullets ricocheting around through a brain. Zero chance of survival.

Lord have mercy. I did not know that. So a .22 sounded milder to me, but in reality, it was the worst. My heart breaks.

Last edited:
They couldn’t win fairly or legally so they did the way they could hardly lose. Attack in the middle of the night. Even then they weren’t sure they’d win, hence the papers saying AW got the kids if they died.

Although, IMO, in reality, there is no way under heaven they would have gotten away with these murders and Angela Wagner would get those kids. No way. But they were so warped in their thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23