OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this but consider it opinion since it's not apart of MSM.

Here is what used to happen alot.

Angie was involved with selling dogs and horses for FWF.

So Angie would tell a buyer a price and then Angie would contact Fred and Fred was always pissed off at the price Angie offered.

Fred wanted a higher price. Fred would tell her to tell the buyer that the animal was a more premium-top pure bred type and worth more than the price Angie quoted.

So when I saw that Angie developed her OWN Defiance farms aninals to sell I wasn't surprised.

What I want to know is why did Angie abandon her Defiance Farms after the murders. She had a good thing going with her farm business.

Defiance Farms was only a name. She did not own the land. Her sons owned it. How is it known she had a good thing going?
I can not find the link of hand So this is rumor but I read that a previously owned kennel business AW owned burned down.

BBM

Thanks for your opinions. With Angie I think you are spot-on!

You say:
"there was something very scary about Angie."

I can only imagine how onerous - oppressively burdensome - being on house arrest for a year would be. I'm talking about Rita and all she went through. She chose to do her house arrest at her mother's house and her son had to care for her animals. She wasn't allowed to go back and forth between the 2 residences last I remember from a Motion.

Can you imagine deliberately staying on house arrest like that when you don't have to? When you can admit the lie and prove your innocence? So why choose house arrest?

This was Rita's predicament. She knew it was all a lie that she forged custody
documents, she knew by telling the truth she could get her freedom back. So what happened?

Angie happened. I think Rita was scared of her and afraid of making her angry by saying "no" to her demand. The demand that put Rita's freedom and reputation in jeopardy but would make things "go better" for Angela.

You say:
"There had to be something in Angie that struck more fear in the wife than G4, her husband, did."

Yah, Angie is the one who threatened to kill her. Scheiderer did not say it was George. Normally when someone says they are going to "kill" you it's just a figure of speech, they do not mean it and you know they don't mean it.

George's wife seemed to sense otherwise, something dangerous with Angie or she wouldn't have hidden out on the property until night then snuck off on a bike to a gas station, never to live with Angie again.

Then imagine having a MIL who prints out and forges custody documents saying if her son dies she gets custody of your child not you. Its like she's planning that you will be "out of the picture."

Angie's own mother and her daughter-in-law seemed to see something scary in Angie, something to fear about her.
Raisenback and CC, this is a very good point I hadn't thought about, when AW made a threat she was believed by those closest to her. They either saw something in her eyes or voice, or knew from previous events witnessed to AWs behavior.

Defiance Farms was only a name. She did not own the land. Her sons owned it. How is it known she had a good thing going?
I can not find the link of hand So this is rumor but I read that a previously owned kennel business AW owned burned down.

That's odd. Her trailer burnt down and her kennel. It's been mentioned several times on here that the Bethel Rd. trailer they lived in burnt down. I have no idea where the original information is.

These 2016 entries with really nice photos to go with them show a thriving farm business. To me anyway, I think that she had a good thing going up until July 2016 when she said she had to sell-out due to family matters.

1965539_637399489711145_2867402659473415957_o.jpg

Defiance Farms Photos

February 8, 2016

Meet Bob, he is my husband's little best friend. Believe it or not he is my best watch dog.

March 20, 2016

This is Gar Gar and Ginger......Hoping to get some baby pigs out of them this summer. They are both really nice and sweet.

April 10, 2016

Random Farm Photos

April 15, 2016

Spring Photos 2016

April 30, 2016

For sale//// 3 Kune Kune boars (proven breeders) etc.....

May 5, 2016

B--- and S---'s chickens, they get up every morning around 6 or 7 am to go look for eggs, poor things the chickens don't lay till noon.

May 7, 2016

Defiance Farms updated their cover photo

May 11, 2016

My flowers are doing awesome this year.

May 23, 2016

Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished...
just awesome....

June 3, 2016

Well almost done. Can't wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn.

June 17, 2016

The kid's chickens love their new house.

July 20 2016

Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

July 29 2016

"......Hate to sell these two, But I must. Have to downsize, ALOT...

July 29 2016

"....... As bad as I hate to sell them I must. $350 for both.

September 26, 2016

260 Peterson Road (Defiance Farms) is listed for sale.

March 16, 2017

260 Peterson Road sells

Last edited:
JMO, the bulletproof vest being bought for Billy after the Rhodens murders was odd, why didn’t FW buy a vest for Jake and George? FW said RW wouldn’t wear it if she bought one for her, but did Billy wear his after the murders and why was they hidden in that bathroom?

That's odd. Her trailer burnt down and her kennel. It's been mentioned several times on here that the Bethel Rd. trailer they lived in burnt down. I have no idea where the original information is.

Because I can't find any link to MSM, I state this as opinion only, but I too read about fires. Only I've read of a former employer of Jake's once having a suspicious fire. This was also another reason given for moving the trailers. Talk at the beginning was a newer gas can had been found behind Dana's new home, close by the older barn. The gas can bit I read online at an Ohio news site, however I'm pretty sure that was scrubbed early on. So it's only my opinion, but during the beginning there was talk of JW having links to mysterious fires. All jmo unless I can find a link.

BBM
ITA - she needed money.

Clearly I don't think Billy planned to share any of his inheritance with Angie. I'm guessing Fred's estate included her blood descendants only, her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. In other words, Billy, their two boys and their two grandchildren. Angie is the odd man out - no blood relation.

Certainly I think until S and B turned 18/21, Angie would receive a living allowance for them.

The only way she could get back "in" on money would be if her grandchildren "supported" her out of their trusts/inheritance, when they turned 18/21 and s & b had some control over their inheritances. So if Angie raises them, cuts off most of their access to the outside world (formal schooling and religion) for the next 10-15 years, she would be the biggest influence in their lives and forming their values. She convinces them they can't live without her. Doesn't every family pool their money?;) Once she raised S & B, they would likely support her and be controlled by her for the rest of their life. I think Angie has shown time and time again she does like to micromanage and control things.

I wouldn't be surprised if some changes were also made to Gvi and Jake's will, so that Angie would get some $ of that.

Follow the Money.........

IANAL - I use the ages of 18/21 for example only.

JMO
ETA- correct Gvi to GWWiv and for grammar

In thinking about the money, I wonder if HR stated the words "child support".
If it wasn't previously in place, and she brought it up, I can't imagine it would have went over well. JMO

There are some cache files of the kennels webpage on the wayback machine. It references the 2005 fire:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060221074754/http://whitepineskennel.com/

I can't believe some of the stuff you come up with, I mean how good you are at it!

Do you know anything about the fire of their trailer?

Thanks for this tip:

Wayback Machine
Organization

The Wayback Machine is a digital archive of the World Wide Web, founded by the Internet Archive, a nonprofit library based in San Francisco. It allows the user to go “back in time” and see what websites looked like in the past....

Last edited:

These 2016 entries with really nice photos to go with them show a thriving farm business. To me anyway, I think that she had a good thing going up until July 2016 when she said she had to sell-out due to family matters.

1965539_637399489711145_2867402659473415957_o.jpg

Defiance Farms Photos

February 8, 2016

Meet Bob, he is my husband's little best friend. Believe it or not he is my best watch dog.

March 20, 2016

This is Gar Gar and Ginger......Hoping to get some baby pigs out of them this summer. They are both really nice and sweet.

April 10, 2016

Random Farm Photos

April 15, 2016

Spring Photos 2016

April 30, 2016

For sale//// 3 Kune Kune boars (proven breeders) etc.....

May 5, 2016

B--- and S---'s chickens, they get up every morning around 6 or 7 am to go look for eggs, poor things the chickens don't lay till noon.

May 7, 2016

Defiance Farms updated their cover photo

May 11, 2016

My flowers are doing awesome this year.

May 23, 2016

Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished...
just awesome....

June 3, 2016

Well almost done. Can't wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn.

June 17, 2016

The kid's chickens love their new house.

July 20 2016

Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

July 29 2016

"......Hate to sell these two, But I must. Have to downsize, ALOT...

July 29 2016

"....... As bad as I hate to sell them I must. $350 for both.

September 26, 2016

260 Peterson Road (Defiance Farms) is listed for sale.

March 16, 2017

260 Peterson Road sells
In the photo of SW in the pink coat, can someone see if that is a toy gun in her hand?

Interesting article in the Cincinnati Enquirer about the prevalence of anti-government extremist groups in Ohio. Ohio is # 2, Alaska is number 3.

Might be coincidence.

Ohio ranks No. 2 for most extremist anti-government groups

Here is the underlying Southern Poverty report
Antigovernment Movement

When the W4 fled to AK, DeWine publicly requested information relating to vehicles, weapons and ammo.

I'm starting to reconsider whether there might have been any militia involvement....

ETA - Then again, the 3 items DeWine mentioned might have also been involved as evidence (having DNA) from the crime scenes.

This is all Jmo, based on memory. Wasn't one of the last Discovery's full of DNA and Ballistics reports. IIRC correctly, some of those reports were from October 2017. The W4 were in AK then.

Were those October 2017 reports from AK or more searches going on in Ohio?

I know, we'll have to wait....

JMO

Last edited:
I can't believe some of the stuff you come up with, I mean how good you are at it!

Do you know anything about the fire of their trailer?

Thanks for this tip:

Wayback Machine
Organization

The Wayback Machine is a digital archive of the World Wide Web, founded by the Internet Archive, a nonprofit library based in San Francisco. It allows the user to go “back in time” and see what websites looked like in the past....

One challenge I have ran into the last year is the update to the auditor site doesn’t display the property cards as it did a couple years ago. If you go by the updated auditors site it appears the taxable building values decreased for the 845 Bethel property in the 2005 revaluation and the 2017 revaluation. If that is used as a guide it would seem there was a building (or home) destroyed or removed between 2003-2005 and another between 2014 and 2017 resulting in the 2017 appraisal being down to land only. JMO

The fire referenced on Angelas website above for the kennel is 12/17/05 - she claims on the site it was an electrical fire.

There was then a vehicle fire at the 845 address 12/28/08.
845 Bethel Hill Rd, Lucasville OH owners history, phone number, price, property info and neighbourghood | Homemetry

A thing to note is 845 Bethel is attached to parcel 04030800000.

One of the things I did notice with the old system is the Loys Run Rd Property attached to parcel 0406003300 also experienced a structure fire. It clearly stated “house destroyed by fire”. I want to say it was in 2014. What you can see on the current system for this parcel is the 1/1/15 Misc update, the taxable building value, market buildings value, and total market value dropped significantly which would support this fire.

I will look and see if I kept a screen shot of the property card from the old site that stated “house destroyed by fire”.

You can see here that these are adjoining parcels:
Geocortex Viewer for HTML5

I guess this is the long way of saying, not really...I can give some data points and dates but that is about it.

However, there have clearly been multiple fires across these properties.

One challenge I have ran into the last year is the update to the auditor site doesn’t display the property cards as it did a couple years ago. If you go by the updated auditors site it appears the taxable building values decreased for the 845 Bethel property in the 2005 revaluation and the 2017 revaluation. If that is used as a guide it would seem there was a building (or home) destroyed or removed between 2003-2005 and another between 2014 and 2017 resulting in the 2017 appraisal being down to land only. JMO

The fire referenced on Angelas website above for the kennel is 12/17/05 - she claims on the site it was an electrical fire.

845 Bethel Hill Rd, Lucasville OH owners history, phone number, price, property info and neighbourghood | Homemetry

One of the things I did notice with the old system is the Loys Run Rd Property attached to parcel 0406003300 also experienced a structure fire. It clearly stated “house destroyed by fire”. I want to say it was in 2014. What you can see on the current system for this parcel is the 1/1/15 Misc update, the taxable building value, market buildings value, and total market value dropped significantly which would support this fire.

I will look and see if I kept a screen shot of the property card from the old site that stated “house destroyed by fire”.

I guess this is the long way of saying, not really...I can give some data points and dates but that is about it.

This is amazing thanks so much.

This is the first time I am getting a clearer pic of why it's been said over the years that their trailer burned down, confirmation that fires have happened....Humm...

Multiple...X's......very interesting...

Thanks for all the time you put into your research.

A couple other things I noted as I just looked again.
The property Loys run referenced inside a locked gate, and with the parcels attached they could have physically been on the loys run parcel and used the bethel address.
See the notes on this card:
http://pike.ohiorevaluations.com/Pike/PDF/040600330000.pdf

I also see there was a sale (maybe the mobile home referenced in the Jones article?) associated with the camp creek address: (2/28/20)
http://pike.ohiorevaluations.com/SalesHistory.aspx?Parcel=040410M00000

"Accidental Fires" can also result in substantial Insurance Claims. A quick liquidation of assets resulting in ready cash. Wasn't elderly prize horse "Blueboy" also killed in an "accidental fire"? I'll bet they heavily insured their prize horse.

Then again "accidental fires" can also destroy evidence. Wasn't there some evidence found in one of their burn pits?

JMO

Last edited:
"Accidental Fires" can also result in substantial Insurance Claims. A quick liquidation of assets resulting in ready cash. Wasn't elderly prize horse "Blueboy" also killed in an "accidental fire"? I'll bet they heavily insured their prize horse.

Then again "accidental fires" can also destroy evidence. Wasn't there some evidence found in one of their burn pits?

JMO

Fire destroys family's top show horses

A burned VCR, burnt shell casings, burnt homemade suppressor were found so there is definitely a fire pit out there somewhere or a burn barrel. Probably burned up their clothes and the shoes too....2 cents

JMO, the bulletproof vest being bought for Billy after the Rhodens murders was odd, why didn’t FW buy a vest for Jake and George? FW said RW wouldn’t wear it if she bought one for her, but did Billy wear his after the murders and why was they hidden in that bathroom?
I think it is more telling than odd.

Both Fred and Billy seemed to feel Billy was in great danger after the murders. But why?

Who were the people they were afraid of, and why?

Had Billy stolen something valuable from CRsr? Something someone else was expecting to collect the next day?

Did someone/group feel they get ripped off by the people that murdered the R's?

Both Fred and the W4 "helpfully" named names to LE. Those names could not have been happy they had been cheated and/or implicated in the crime. In addition, the publicity of the crimes had brought BCI, FBI and DeWine to swam the area - for several years. I remember DeWine commented they had discovered lots of crime in the area that had been going on for decades.

When LE figured out who had really murdered the W4 (4/2017), that's when the W4 ran like h*ll out of the area. Maybe because of LE, but IMO more likely because they were afraid of the people they had ripped off and would know who killed the R family.

JMO, MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads