OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela's Discovery

Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

This is all I remember seeing about tattoos. Do you have a link to George's tattoo?

At George's Bond Hearing Canepa said there's alot more evidence including a tattoo or tattoos. This sounds like a tattoo implicates George or else why mention it at his Bond Hearing?
I remember it was in the same Discovery as Billy's cell phone excel worksheet @ BBL. I thought it was odd the Discovery referred to both "Billy" and "George" in the same Discovery.

Scribd will not let me see most of those documents anymore. I will try to see if there is a copy or screenshot I can access.

ETA - link back to your prior post. The link no longer works, but this is the Discovery I am referring to.
OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

Last edited:
I remember it was in the same Discovery as Billy's cell phone excel worksheet @ BBL. I thought it was odd the Discovery referred to both "Billy" and "George" in the same Discovery.

Scribd will not let me see most of those documents anymore. I will try to see if there is a copy or screenshot I can access.

ETA - link back to your prior post. The link no longer works, but this is the Discovery I am referring to.
OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

George Wagner's Tattoo - 1 photo

Link goes directly to Jake's Discovery - January 17, 2019

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/jake-wagner-1-17-19-pdf.214703/

BBL - 1 Excel Sheet
Custody Messages - 1 Excel Sheet (519 entries)
Billy Wagner's Cell Tower Records
Peterson Rd. - Bethel Hill Rd. - FWF - Searches
Gun List
1911.22 - 2 photos
Ballistics
Well Search - Photos - ATF Report
Information From Maglite
Burnt VCR - 1 Photo
Boondock Saints - 1 Video Clip
Facebook Screenshots
Ford Excursion - Search
US 41 Trailers - Searches
Walmart - 4 Photos
Walmart - 1 Receipt

Last edited:
Angela's Discovery

Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

This is all I remember seeing about tattoos. Do you have a link to George's tattoo?

At George's Bond Hearing Canepa said there's alot more evidence including a tattoo or tattoos. This sounds like a tattoo implicates George or else why mention it at his Bond Hearing?
G4 has a tattoo listed on discovery also. I think I missed her saying that about the tattoos in bond hearing.

Listed: George Wagner's tat00 (1 photo) -- it was in discovery filed on Jan 17, 2019.

I remember "George Tattoo" in one of Billy's early Discoveries. I think many assumed this was Billy's scorpion.

Can you help me find the Discovery with Billy's tattoo?

TIA
G4 has his own tattoo listed in Discovery. That discovery was filed Jan 17, 2019. BW also has tattoo listed.
83928314_10158013197019711_4647856892964503552_n.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-27_21-9-39.png
    upload_2021-3-27_21-9-39.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 11
G4 has a tattoo listed on discovery also. I think I missed her saying that about the tattoos in bond hearing.

Listed: George Wagner's tat00 (1 photo) -- it was in discovery filed on Jan 17, 2019.

Yup thanks, found it. I posted link above that goes directly to Jake's Discovery from January 17, 2019 with George Wagner's Tattoo (1 photo)

Last edited:

Sluthers, wouldn’t be awfully strange if his tattoo was a skull head with a 8 ball in its mouth with 4 aces behind the skull???? JMO

Sluthers, wouldn’t be awfully strange if his tattoo was a skull head with a 8 ball in its mouth with 4 aces behind the skull???? JMO

I remember you mentioned this before.

So I'm one of those posters who thought Billy's tattoo was the same as the one
that says George's tattoo, thinking that they were just calling Billy by his given name George.

As of today I am sure that George has his own tattoo in evidence.

Canepa specifically said there was more evidence (against George) that included a tattoo or tattoos.

We can't see a full tattoo in those court photos of his arms. If BCI could not see George's tattoo I can think of 2 ways they could have gotten it.

One way is if they asked him about having tattoos during his Montana interview and he showed them.

The other way is from the jail inmate intake report.

When the jail processes an inmate they do the photos, measure height, get weight, race, eye color and document all scars and tattoos. Also they put down any aliases used.

So it will be interesting to find out what his tattoo is.

If one caves in all the others will beg for mercy.
It will then be time to see if others, UN-named or not related, get dragged under the bus as well.
The family might spill a lot of beans to escape the needle.
That might be an entertaining spectacle.
IMO, if one of the W4 caves, the others will have already missed their opportunity to beg for mercy. That ship will have already sailed. If there is any plea deal to be reached, one of them needs to be the first one to be willing to provide testimony.

JMO

IMO, if one of the W4 caves, the others will have already missed their opportunity to beg for mercy. That ship will have already sailed. If there is any plea deal to be reached, one of them needs to be the first one to be willing to provide testimony.

JMO

Couldn't they all get out of the DP by agreeing to plea and forgo a trial?

Technically yes, but I don't see that collaboration happening. They have tried to stay together in their stories, but when the actual trials start, IMO, it will become every person/attorney for themselves.

JMO

CC and Puzzles,

I don't think the state will agree to a deal with Jake.

They want Jake to stand trial first for a reason.

I think it's possible that they wouldn't make a deal with AW either (if it happened the way that I think that it did).

I don't think 'ringleaders' get deals in Ohio (but who knows).

All jmo.

I remember from one of the Piketon Murders shows GW4's ex-mother-in-law having nothing but good things to say about F Wagner. I don't know how old she is?

Her other daughter, not GW4's ex, had some interesting recalls of her own conversations with J Wagner, trying to keep him calm to the whole HR dumped him situation. I'm thinking that gal will be a witness for the prosecution not the defense but I don't know about her mother?

Wonder if she said those those things before or after the W4 arrests. If not, does she still speak as highly? Just curious. TIA

If he got it after the murders?
Someone could get a tattoo in anticipation of something but is less likely to do that. They have a release form listed for BW, which probably shows the date he got it, they just have a photo listed for G4. They may have found out where BW got his. Could be that G4 said he did not remember the name of the place that did his or whatever reason. Maybe his defense has a release form for him they will give as discovery. I would be presenting it if it showed I did it before, maybe not if it showed I did it after. It would just be my word against theirs which may be better in that case.

Someone could get a tattoo in anticipation of something but is less likely to do that. They have a release form listed for BW, which probably shows the date he got it, they just have a photo listed for G4. They may have found out where BW got his. Could be that G4 said he did not remember the name of the place that did his or whatever reason. Maybe his defense has a release form for him they will give as discovery. I would be presenting it if it showed I did it before, maybe not if it showed I did it after. It would just be my word against theirs which may be better in that case.

MO
I find the tattoo (s) very interesting.
I dont know anything about tats so I am googling all the possible info and the meanings of each. The meaning can vary... It has been discussed before but very briefly.
A possible interpretation of the Scorpion or the other if it is is a skull, 8 ball and aces...could be strong evidence...

If only the tat artist could speak or testify.

Purposely vague - I find it very significant that a tattoo artist was arrested in a major drug sweep of the area a few years ago.
I have always wondered if that person was the W 's Tat artist.
We will see eventually, I hope. MO.

Last edited:
G4 is the only one of the 4 that answered the civil suit. Does that mean he is the only one that thinks he may be found not guilty? Not answering could be construed as admitting guilt although not technically. A default judgment will be filed against the other 3 and granted. FW has at least one trust made in
Sept 1993 so most of her assets are probably protected and would be hard to get. Robin is the trustee of that irrevocable trust amended in Feb, 2019.

Attachments

• trust.jpeg
    trust.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors