GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather report is in the Discovery Evidence for the 22nd and 23rd (April 2016)

So what was the weather like in Pike County that night?

I have never found the weather specifically for Pike County on those 2 dates. Cincinnati yes, PikeCounty? No. I would really like to know.

If anyone can figure this out please post!

You will get a treat! :D
upload_2021-4-19_21-9-52.png

The weather report is in the Discovery Evidence for the 22nd and 23rd (April 2016)

I have never found the weather specifically for Pike County on those 2 dates. Cincinnati yes, PikeCounty? No. I would really like to know.
upload_2021-4-19_21-12-56.png

View attachment 293446

CC,
I found that post on YouTube back in 2016 and thought that would be a very good reason to open the windows to let the chloroform out, it sounds crazy but where talking about crazy people, JMO

JBB Your theories are unique :) we go back a long way together - with alot of mutual respect - and your chloroform theory is very interesting to me.

But to be honest I don't think chloroform or other substances would have been something they would have tried to pull off because they are too cowardly and not anywhere near sophisticated enough or smart enough to pull that type of thing off.

They figured they could sneak into private residences in the middle of the night-
which would give them the upper hand - and then blast away, killing sleeping people who can't fight back.

I think this is the limit to their planning. Nothing smart or sophisticated coming from them....Extreme cowards.

Last edited:

Thanks! Treats for you :p

rice-krispie-treats-2.jpg

https://www.cookingclassy.com

Last edited:
Why? What is difficult to make sense of? With all due respect. Thanks.

Just that he (or the Media) seems to mention different things in the accounts. Like money laying on the "bed" vs. "dollar bills from his knees to his feet, and especially that he said normally KR would be up at 5:30 working on cars, when KR really had a job in Columbus and Kendra reported he was supposed to be working that day. IDK Just after seeing these reports all together. JMO

Sluthers when the trial start where probably going to here some wild evidence JMO, if you remember what Mike DeWine said:
Mike DeWine said that when the trials start the public is going to hear some unbelievable evidence,
I want to throw something else out there, and again it is a theory of my own, but Charles Reader has saw shooting, car accident, hit and runs, but when Charles Reader talks about the crime scenes he breaks down in tears and when he was ask about the threat that the accused made towards him , Charles Reader said he has saw what these people are capable of doing, SO WHAT WAS SO BAD THAT WAS SAW????, when AW was involved with the FB group, they was talking about how good AW was on certain act towards animal, but it’s gone now and can’t be discussing about, so in the MD interview he was ask by a report how Angela was involved, Mike DeWine told that reporter to read the indictment that would answer the question, So it has AW as much involved with the murders as it does anyone

Johnny, what do you think it is that De Wine referred to and Reader too.
Do you have a theory?

The murders happened either late in the evening 4/21 or early hours of 4/22/2016.

Why do you think they would have a weather report in evidence from 4/23 (Saturday)?

The murders happened either late in the evening 4/21 or early hours of 4/22/2016.

Why do you think they would have a weather report in evidence from 4/23 (Saturday)?

Because they do

Angela Wagner Discvovery Evidence
Pike County Weather for

4-21-16 through 4-23-16 (12 pp)

Last edited:
Hey I made a post about a half hour ago about how the killers could have made something and put in the homes that would have made victims sleep, it is on YouTube how to make it , just like the (suppresser) it is,
Is there a reason why I cannot post this theory???? Please let me know.

@Johnny B Bad, I've always thought that at least at DR's place, and probably at the Rhoden/Gilley home, that they were somehow incapacitated. I agree with your theory.

Just that he (or the Media) seems to mention different things in the accounts. Like money laying on the "bed" vs. "dollar bills from his knees to his feet, and especially that he said normally KR would be up at 5:30 working on cars, when KR really had a job in Columbus and Kendra reported he was supposed to be working that day. IDK Just after seeing these reports all together. JMO

What would prevent KR from doing both, working on a car very early in the morning and then going to work in Columbus?

The theory would be rumors now that most the post has been taken off for the trials but I think there was a lot more done to the dead, IMO

MO. Theory.
I can imagine the W's, Billy especially, may have had ways to hurt - more than just the excessive bullets. Could be why CRsr had more injuries ( trauma) and more decomposition.

Agree. The information is based on what DS told them. DS was obviously in a panic and may not have recalled details accurately. Other reporters just re write what someone else wrote. Not accurate nor consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa