GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that the mark is in pretty much the same spot in both of your pictures above (taken on different dates), but it's not there all the time.

images

George "Billy" Wagner returns to court for hearing in Pike County murders

CSDNMIOYEJBY7CXITQMWMXBIMA.gif

Youngest Wagner waives right to speedy trial, Wagner patriarch also in court
That is true it does not seem to be there all the time and seems more irritated and bigger in his recent hearing.

According to the discussion in Billy's hearing the other day, it sounds like the prosecution and defense have completed the process of discovery. Since most of the evidence is linked to all the defendants, it opens things up to scheduling final motion hearings and trial dates.

Changes won by defendants during motions hearings will probably apply to AW's case, where applicable.

Now trials are scheduled, a decision made by the judge and state. It doesn't appear these trials will run concurrently, so Jake's is the first. Angela's attorney doesn't seem to be jockeying for position with the other defense attorneys, so maybe they think its better for her trial to be held later. Maybe she's thinking of making a plea deal.

JMO, it's so hard to speculate about what will happen with all the cases until Jake's trial takes place.
Agree, Jake and his trial will be the Lynch pin for the others.

The Other Acts said the W's didn't like it when EW (Jake's wife) was called mom by his daughter.

I remember her video on-line where she talked about how she tried to be a mom to her step daughter (Jake's daughter) and love her as her own, that she wanted to be her mom. Then I realize the impossible situation she was in of trying to be a mom yet then having pathetically jealous Angela push her away and always interfere in the relationship EW tried to build.

No! Call me mom!
What was EW sopose to be called? Nana?

And make no mistake the majority of this is due to Angela's jealousy of wanting to be not just number one mom with grandkids but to be the number one with her sons.

She smothered them to death never let them get away from her. Instead of being normal and having their own families the "boys" grew up, had kids, then made Angela their family, living with her as mother to the kids.

I'm trying to picture this. So my son has a baby and tells his wife that they have to live with me and share money and expenses with me and all decisions even personal ones will be made with me etc....

So my DIL dumps my son and I plot to steal her baby away and have the baby call me mom. I scare her off by saying I will shoot her and I do everything to keep her from even seeing her baby.

This is the tale of Angela. If it wasn't for Angela's psychotic jealousy I think people would be alive.

NOW I understand why EW said in her video that she was scared and had been in hiding moving and living between a few different states.

Her life was in danger. Thank God they were arrested.

...Discontented Rumblings... :mad:

Last edited:
The Other Acts said the W's didn't like it when EW (Jake's wife) was called mom by his daughter.

I remember her video on-line where she talked about how she tried to be a mom to her step daughter (Jake's daughter) and love her as her own, that she wanted to be her mom. Then I realize the impossible situation she was in of trying to be a mom yet then having pathetically jealous Angela push her away and always interfere in the relationship EW tried to build.

No! Call me mom!
What was EW sopose to be called? Nana?

And make no mistake the majority of this is due to Angela's jealousy of wanting to be not just number one mom with grandkids but to be the number one with her sons.

She smothered them to death never let them get away from her. Instead of being normal and having their own families the "boys" grew up, had kids, then made Angela their family, living with her as mother to the kids.

I'm trying to picture this. So my son has a baby and tells his wife that they have to live with me and share money and expenses with me and all decisions even personal ones will be made with me etc....

So my DIL dumps my son and I plot to steal her baby away and have the baby call me mom. I scare her off by saying I will shoot her and I do everything to keep her from even seeing her baby.

This is the tale of Angela. If it wasn't for Angela's psychotic jealousy I think people would be alive.

NOW I understand why EW said in her video that she was scared and had been in hiding moving and living between a few different states.

Her life was in danger. Thank God they were arrested.

...Discontented Rumblings... :mad:
CC, Who do you think put all the money out to hire the PI to watch these women like it said in Other Acts, (There’s One More Person In On This)

CC, Who do you think put all the money out to hire the PI to watch these women like it said in Other Acts, (There’s One More Person In On This)

....and attempts to have others "spy" on HR whenever their shared child was with HR, and report back to JW, and JW's surreptitous recordings of his interactions with HR at her 2 different residences in the months previously prior to the homicides.

This sounds to me like they were using people they knew to spy. I wonder if the spys recorded her in her homes. I can't imagine who would do this. Who this is, is another thing to drive me crazy with this case.

....Defendant and his co-Defendants "spying" on EW, included but not limited to going through her personal items, monitoring her social media, and contacting a private investigator to "investigate" her.

They would have had to pay the private investigator and that was most likely back in AK before they got married - I think they would have done it before the marriage. They probably used money from selling the Peterson Rd property before they started going broke, trying to get fake mortgage loans.

Last edited:
What a sick bunch of misfits. Good Lord, I am glad these little ones are no longer having to be controlled by these monsters. Just imagine their little minds having to sort out just who was who :mad:

What a sicko family. How were they going to explain the family dynamics to the wee ones> ... Jake is your dad and Grandma Angie is your Mom, or George is your dad and Grandma Angie is your Mom. Thankfully and hopefully they will never remember a lot of the details. My heart aches for what they have had to go through in their short little lives. :(

What a sick bunch of misfits. Good Lord, I am glad these little ones are no longer having to be controlled by these monsters. Just imagine their little minds having to sort out just who was who :mad:

What a sicko family. How were they going to explain the family dynamics to the wee ones> ... Jake is your dad and Grandma Angie is your Mom, or George is your dad and Grandma Angie is your Mom. Thankfully and hopefully they will never remember a lot of the details. My heart aches for what they have had to go through in their short little lives. :(
Family Trees are very interesting in this case.

JMO, MOO

And what did they call the real mother of George's son?

Make him call her by her name?

You can get away with all this bs when kids are little but no, not when they understand things as teenagers.

I think the Wagners won't be around for those teen years.

My Opinion. Speculation.

There used to be a poster on this thread who seemed to know a lot about FW, her history, finances, $ etc.
I think the name was - ginandsoutherncomfort.
I do wish that poster would come back.

I remember a lot of discussion right after that first news article came out about FW and $$ and FW acquisition of FWF land. That land deal alone was very strange.

Now, with the recent knowledge that a NY fugitive from the law was living on her property, (how does that magically happen) makes me wonder about all kinds of possibilities for FW activities and alternate sources of $$. Crop subsidies were huge $$ at certain years, Elder Wagner knew how to work it. Yes, legitimate, i suppose.

With her massive land holdings, FW could be selling off logging rights for lumber.
Whatever the sources of $$, I would speculate some of it is not legal/legitimate or traceable. MO.

Last edited:
Question.
Was it Billy who supposedly wore the Captain America
mask?
If so, maybe to hide the facial mark.

....and attempts to have others "spy" on HR whenever their shared child was with HR, and report back to JW, and JW's surreptitous recordings of his interactions with HR at her 2 different residences in the months previously prior to the homicides.

This sounds to me like they were using people they knew to spy. I wonder if the spys recorded her in her homes. I can't imagine who would do this. Who this is, is another thing to drive me crazy with this case.

My Opinion. Speculation.
Sadly, it sounds like they were using people or a person Hanna knew well.
Almost had to be someone who could visit with HR.
Very sadly, probably a friend or relative or an associate
in the other unknown, undercurrent "business ventures" between W's and R's.
Wonder if that person is still alive. Without naming names, there have been so many random deaths among the general very wide circle of people we discuss in Southern Ohio.
Neighbors, friends, relatives, random 'associates' drug dealers, drug users, mysterious disappearances.
Deaths by vehicle accidents, drug overdoses, suicides, bodies found in the Southern Ohio woods, with no real explanation or follow up.

I know this question and answer will not be popular, but, How do you think Jakes trial will go - we know custody is the motive.
But, will the "undercurrent businesses" be brought into the mix?
Or will it be avoided completely?
The Prosecutor surely must have to un tangle, to make sense of the story and relationships.

Quote Text underlined by me.

Last edited:

....Defendant and his co-Defendants "spying" on EW, included but not limited to going through her personal items, monitoring her social media, and contacting a private investigator to "investigate" her.

They would have had to pay the private investigator and that was most likely back in AK before they got married - I think they would have done it before the marriage. They probably used money from selling the Peterson Rd property before they started going broke, trying to get fake mortgage loans.

It says attempts to spy on HR, so I am not sure that means that anyone ever did do that and report back to him. Its possible someone could have. He tried to get people to do that, whether they did or not.

My Opinion. Speculation.
Sadly, it sounds like they were using people or a person Hanna knew well.
Almost had to be someone who could visit with HR.
Very sadly, probably a friend or relative or an associate
in the other unknown, undercurrent "business ventures" between W's and R's.
Wonder if that person is still alive. Without naming names, there have been so many random deaths among the general very wide circle of people we discuss in Southern Ohio.
Neighbors, friends, relatives, random 'associates' drug dealers, drug users, mysterious disappearances.
Deaths by vehicle accidents, drug overdoses, suicides, bodies found in the Southern Ohio woods, with no real explanation or follow up.

I know this question and answer will not be popular, but, How do you think Jakes trial will go - we know custody is the motive.
But, will the "undercurrent businesses" be brought into the mix?
Or will it be avoided completely?
The Prosecutor surely must have to un tangle, to make sense of the story and relationships.

Quote Text underlined by me.

If the state does not bring it in I am sure the defense will, so the state may as well just go ahead and address it is my thinking. It says attempts to spy on HR, so not sure that anyone ever did that and reported back to him. It is possible they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107