GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
See CC's post 727 on page 37 of this thread. Italicized text below was copied and pasted from that post, part of it underscored by me:

Jake Wagner, through his confession and admission, even led investigators to where they could recover the three guns he said his family used while killing the eight people in four homes in three separate locations.

Rhoden family murders: Tony Rhoden still grieving in Pike County

In George's Bond Hearing both Canepa and Scheiderer said there were 3 guns.

"Three guns were used your honor, three"

"There were 3 guns. A 40 caliber a 30 caliber and a 20 caliber"

Thank you for the information. Good to know. :)

9n
Yah. I thought it was because she was standing but apparently she was in bed so it doesn't make sense. Now we know who was the one who shot them with rage shots. All those excessive shots out of rage and jealousy.

I thought JM saw her in the hallway and heard the baby crying and went back outside. Is this rumor? I though JMs wife verified this in one of the media interviews.

4 killers and 3 guns? Who didn't have one? Why? Wagner's seemed to have plenty of money for such things. Designated driver?
Could it have been that all the false information circulating about the Manley's was put out to discredit what Leonard said shortly after the murder were discovered? LE might have been doing investigations to clear the Manley's, Not to implicate them. Whoever it was that took care of the kids while the murders were happening is just as guilty as the 4 that committed them.

9n

I thought JM saw her in the hallway and heard the baby crying and went back outside. Is this rumor? I though JMs wife verified this in one of the media interviews.

It's partly rumor. He never gave any details about his sister's body, etc. People have spent a lot of time speculating about this. We'll find out soon enough.

Ohio massacre: 'I was not leaving those babies in there' | 11alive.com

(Bobbi Jo)Manley said she thinks one of the people in her car may have followed her into one of the trailers, but she's not sure which one or what they saw. She said she can't remember many details after the discoveries, including how her older brother, James Manley, came to find their sister Dana Rhoden dead in her trailer, which is north of the other two trailers on Union Hill Road.

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there," said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that."

BBM

9n

I believe the statement meant he was in the hallway and could see her legs but due to the wording it could be taken both ways.

If you screen grab the diagram of DR home in the bond hearing, it appears to show a depiction of DR and CRjr being in bed. (just my observation) Agent seems to have his hand over where HR room would be so that is not visible. BCI agent said they appeared to all be shot in their sleep, so that probably means she was not in the hallway.

You can also screen grab FR home diagram which shows the position of the bodies in bed (FR's diagram is the clearest one) and you can screen grab CRsr home diagram which seems to show a body in the living room near couch with what might be red marks that may indicate drag marks. Again, just what they look like to me from the screen grabs I got.

4 killers and 3 guns? Who didn't have one? Why? Wagner's seemed to have plenty of money for such things. Designated driver?
Could it have been that all the false information circulating about the Manley's was put out to discredit what Leonard said shortly after the murder were discovered? LE might have been doing investigations to clear the Manley's, Not to implicate them. Whoever it was that took care of the kids while the murders were happening is just as guilty as the 4 that committed them.

"DeWine lamented the ways in which the eight victims were “brutally and viciously” executed. No other suspects are connected to the case, he said..." https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...ecution-style-shootings-eight-family-members/

Dewine stated at the time of arrests that there are no other suspects. If anyone had been watching GW4's son and SR, they'd have already been charged by now, IMO.

I believe the statement meant he was in the hallway and could see her legs but due to the wording it could be taken both ways.

If you screen grab the diagram of DR home in the bond hearing, it appears to show a depiction of DR and CRjr being in bed. (just my observation) Agent seems to have his hand over where HR room would be so that is not visible. BCI agent said they appeared to all be shot in their sleep, so that probably means she was not in the hallway.

You can also screen grab FR home diagram which shows the position of the bodies in bed (FR's diagram is the clearest one) and you can screen grab CRsr home diagram which seems to show a body in the living room near couch with what might be red marks that may indicate drag marks. Again, just what they look like to me from the screen grabs I got.
Do you have those screen shots available to post here? I'm not too tech savvy but would love to see them!

I can't find the post now but a day or two after GW4's updated mugshot was posted, someone asked why GW4's mugshot was updated. I meant to answer but forgot.

I think it is fairly common for jails/prisons to update inmate photos occasionally. I don't know for sure, but I've always figured it was so they'd have a somewhat recent picture to release to the public in case of an escape--so people/LE would know who to watch out for. JMO

Do you have those screen shots available to post here? I'm not too tech savvy but would love to see them!

George's Bond Hearing - 2nd video down
George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Bloody shoe impressions on floor at Chris SR's = Starts at 1:12:40 = Photo

Angela in Walmart = Starts at 1:22:40 = Photo

Shell casing found in Frankie's and HG's bed in between where they were laying = Pause on 1:25:22 = Photo

The photo shows a blue gloved hand holding the casing, just the top is visible. Scheiderer describes it as a fired Remington 22 long rifle shell casing.

Dana floor plan = Starts at 1:26 = diagram not a photo.
In Dana's floor plan I could see the rooms outlined but could not read the writing that labels the rooms so you only get a very general idea.

Frankie floor plan = Starts at 1:25:44 = diagram not a photo.

You come in through the front door and next to the front door on the left is the couch. To the left is a kitchen with a table and the back door is off the kitchen. To the left of the kitchen on the far left side of the house is a bedroom with a closet. Between the kitchen and bedroom is a bathroom.

When you come in the front door there is a hallway directly to the right and the first door on the left is a very small bedroom then next to that is a bathroom and then next to the bathroom on the far right side of the house is Frankie's and HG's bedroom.

Walk into Frankie's bedroom and on the left wall is a crib, past the crib is the bed, the head of the bed is against the left wall. Frankie is on the side closest to the crib, HG on the side furthest away.

On the floor plan above HG it says her first and last name and on the floor plan below Frankie it says Clarence before it cuts off. Clarence is Frankie's given name.

Last edited:
I do have the actual screenshots that I spent a lot of time on. I could post them but I think CC might have them and be giving the screen grabs to you in her reply above. You can actually see details in them if you work on them, but it does take a lot of work.

George's Bond Hearing - 2nd video down
George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Bloody shoe impressions on floor at Chris SR's = Starts at 1:12:40 = Photo

Angela in Walmart = Starts at 1:22:40 = Photo

Shell casing found in Frankie's and HG's bed in between where they were laying = Pause on 1:25:22 = Photo

The photo shows a blue gloved hand holding the casing, just the top is visible. Scheiderer describes it as a fired Remington 22 long rifle shell casing.

Dana floor plan = Starts at 1:26 = diagram not a photo.
In Dana's floor plan I could see the rooms outlined but could not read the writing that labels the rooms so you only get a very general idea.

Frankie floor plan = Starts at 1:25:44 = diagram not a photo.

You come in through the front door and next to the front door on the left is the couch. To the left is a kitchen with a table and the back door is off the kitchen. To the left of the kitchen on the far left side of the house is a bedroom with a closet. Between the kitchen and bedroom is a bathroom.

When you come in the front door there is a hallway directly to the right and the first door on the left is a very small bedroom then next to that is a bathroom and then next to the bathroom on the far right side of the house is Frankie's and HG's bedroom.

Walk into Frankie's bedroom and on the left wall is a crib, past the crib is the bed, the head of the bed is against the left wall. Frankie is on the side closest to the crib, HG on the side furthest away.

On the floor plan above HG it says her first and last name and on the floor plan below Frankie it says Clarence before it cuts off. Clarence is Frankie's given name.
Thank you!

If one only drove the vehicle they are still accountable. They can still be charged. They were a part of murdering eight people and they didn't have to be. Jake didn't admit to murdering all eight either. He admitted to being personally responsible for five of the deaths, so that leaves three, one each for the other three awaiting trial. He left his kin thrown under the bus, and my guess is he's been working it out from the day they brought him into custody.

‘I Am Deeply And Very Sorry’: Jake Wagner Pleads Guilty To Pike County Massacre, Admitting To Killing His Ex And Her Family | Oxygen Official Site

Dana's bedroom/JM statement.
My opinion, supposition, theory, and what I remember.
I don't dispute anything that has been said here, just giving my thoughts.
My recollection is from looking at DR FB in the 24 - 48 hours following the murders.
There were pictures of the interior of the trailer.
There was a photo or two of little Chris clowning around and helping to clean, dusting a fan I think.
There was a long view of the living room taken from the area to the far left of the entry door.
A big screen tv was on the wall opposite the entry door.
To the left of the entry door on that wall, was a big sofa, facing the tv.
The fan was just above this area. It looked very nice and cozy.

To the right of the entry door was a hallway, (the kitchen was to immediate left side of this hall).
And beyond that as the hall continued was an open door, that looked like a bedroom door at the far end of the hallway.

I can imagine JM entering the exterior door, looking down the hallway to the right and seeing Dana's legs. That would mean her legs were not covered by usual bed sheets... Had she been moved, or was it warm enough that she was not covered as she slept. I don't know the exact position of her bed, but the room had to be small, so the lower part of a bed or some part of the bed, might be seen easily from the exterior door entry area. MO.

If anyone else saw these photos, please correct my recollection if I am wrong, or add to it.
Hope this isn't against TOS

Dana and Little Chris seemed so happy, proud of the new home.

Dana's bedroom/JM statement.
My opinion, supposition, theory, and what I remember.
I don't dispute anything that has been said here, just giving my thoughts.
My recollection is from looking at DR FB in the 24 - 48 hours following the murders.
There were pictures of the interior of the trailer.
There was a photo or two of little Chris clowning around and helping to clean, dusting a fan I think.
There was a long view of the living room taken from the area to the far left of the entry door.
A big screen tv was on the wall opposite the entry door.
To the left of the entry door on that wall, was a big sofa, facing the tv.
The fan was just above this area. It looked very nice and cozy.

To the right of the entry door was a hallway, (the kitchen was to immediate left side of this hall).
And beyond that as the hall continued was an open door, that looked like a bedroom door at the far end of the hallway.

I can imagine JM entering the exterior door, looking down the hallway to the right and seeing Dana's legs. That would mean her legs were not covered by usual bed sheets... Had she been moved, or was it warm enough that she was not covered as she slept. I don't know the exact position of her bed, but the room had to be small, so the lower part of a bed or some part of the bed, might be seen easily from the exterior door entry area. MO.

If anyone else saw these photos, please correct my recollection if I am wrong, or add to it.
Hope this isn't against TOS

Dana and Little Chris seemed so happy, proud of the new home.

I'm beginning to wonder if he didn't come in the back screened porch, kill little Chris whose bedroom was near there, Dana wakes up and a second person holds her at gunpoint (I'd read that it was obvious that she fought back), while JR killed HMR, then, iirc, she had three shots across the forehead and one under her chin. One shot from each of them, the one through the chin was significant. They hated her the most, along with maybe big Chris but they knew he'd behard to take down. I think three of them were at big Chris' trailer, and JW killed FR and HG. Even if they were awake, they'd not move for fear he'd kill the babies. They knew KR's three year old was sleeping on the couch, but maybe JW didn't. Then one of them killed KR on the way back to where they used to live on FFW.

9n

I've often wondered if that statement might have gotten slightly mixed up that day. People were in shock. Maybe JM said he saw DR (in bed) from the hallway.

Just a thought.

I've often wondered if that statement might have gotten slightly mixed up that day. People were in shock. Maybe JM said he saw DR (in bed) from the hallway.

Just a thought.

I'm going by what both Scheiderer and Canepa said in court.

All but 2 were shot as they lay sleeping.

Gunshot didn't wake them which is how they knew silencers were used.

This is the lead BCI investigator under oath and the Special Prosecutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998